Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
^ Dangzy .. 🤗
I LOVE YOU.. 🤗❤️🤗

I love the sweet intro u have given for me! 😳 
It was so sweet of u to include my name there.. 🤗

I have been a fan of ur creations since a Long time.. 😳❤️😃
I Love the Coloring u use in the Colored Icons and Siggies.. ❤️

P.S Will be looking fwd to ur update on ur new found love - Aham S and Arjun B! 😛🤣

P.S.S Pls make some Icons / siggies on Zindagi Gulzar Hai na if u get time? 😃 
Edited by -Swetha- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Congratulations for your new shop, Dangelz! 🥳 The banner is freaking GORGEOUS! I love the sharpness effects, the textures and most of all the coloring. It just stands out as one of your most creative works. Great job! 
-EastWind- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations for the new gallery :D Could catch up with the last updates. The works have been perfect like always. Great stuff. :D
_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Edited
CONGRATULATIONS and CELEBRATIONS 🤗🤗 

Dangzy so happy you opened your 15th shop... i love love love your stuff..well this you know already... You have an amazing talent of using the perfect texture and coloring in all your siggies...😳😳  Thank God i found out your shop otherwise I would have missed such mesmerizing creations... I actually visited your thread because you have such a rhythmic title.. DanglezDesigns... 😆😆 It sounds so good to the ear... and then I found you are from Kolkata 🤗 and my happiness knew no bound.. I feel so good when I get to see bengalis that too from Kolkata out here 😃😃 You have always come across as a very warm person though we havnt interacted that much but I think that's inherent in bengalis 😉😉 their sweet nature... I hope you open 100 more shops and bless us with 1000 more beautiful creations... and I love how you keep pink siggies in your updates 😆😆 and always make me AsYa stuff 🤗
Edited by _Ridz_ - 9 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
Congrats! :D Pretty banner and tags!
lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations for new shop Dangelz !!!!!!!!!!!!! :))
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ Just so you know, you are a SWEETHEART! 🤗 Thanks for editing so fast! :) 
-Ursh- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dangelz

^ Just so you know, you are a SWEETHEART! 🤗 Thanks for editing so fast! :) 

Enjoy reading! 🤗
-Saumya- thumbnail
congratulations. 🤗
I am so so glad and happy to see another shop finished? 😛 It's been absolute pleasure knowing you Dangelz and if it weren't for your shop, we wouldn't have met! I think I've been around for at least five shops now and your work has never been any less beautiful. I wouldn't go ahead and say it's become better because I'm equally fond of your previous styles as well but you've experimented a lot and have used such different techniques and they've all been so pretty! 😳 But one thing I can easily mention is your work is in a class of its own and if I were to identify your signatures/icons from various others I'd never fail. And I really do miss leaving those humongous comments but know this always, I love your work. <3
-Ursh- thumbnail
I think you should Update on Page 5!😆 Your on gallery # 15 so each update should be on any number ending with a 5 LOL