Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: .Username.

BONJOUR MJ!! Comment ca va? Bien? So it's been a while since I commented, which is why I am rusty in my funny commenting skills. πŸ˜› Hahaha! OMG I just realized, how MUCH I've missed reading your entertaining comments!! πŸ€—

So how long has it been?

*Goes Back To Check*

HOLY SHIT! 😲 The last time I posted here was on SEPT. 11, 2016. So almost a year. WHOAAA That's long. DAMNN are you seriousss?!? πŸ˜² Its been close to a year then! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

Your work is still gorgeous as ever, MJ. You are getting better and better as time goes by. Awww, how sweet!! I'm glad you felt that way, cause I just try...and rest is whatever. πŸ˜†

Okay, he looks adorable in this gif. I can see why you like him πŸ˜‰. Heheheee, I know right? ☺️You need to check him out! πŸ˜‰ The stare between them... *fans self* Yeah, I probably will have to start this show as well. That goofy, dreamy smile is ❀️ ❀️. I know righttt?! Tell me about it.  The gif quality is amazing. Not noisy at all. Thank youuu! That means alot coming from you, cause I adore your gifs a lot! πŸ˜³ I worked hard in improving my gifs like sharpening and smoothing them out a little more. Madz gave me some good tips as well to lessen the video frames and stuff. I used to hate doing rain gifs, only because of noise it creates but you did a stellar job at it. The subtle coloring totally won my heart over. Aww, thankss! I was quite apprehensive as well with the rain scenes, but it was such a beautiful moment...I felt I needed atleast try and see what I can come up with. πŸ˜†

DUDE...BARUN! Look at him ❀️ YESS! Keep looking! πŸ˜† This guy just looks better and better with age. Totally agree! He does not look 33 man! :P I drooled over the Barun icons for a while before I could comment. As always, the queen of icons prevails. I still don't get how you do it. To tell you the truth sometimes, I don't know either. πŸ˜† But thank you, its just I enjoy doing icons but I keep it quite simple!  Teach your cutest and adorablest chela some tricks. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Just random colourings, and playing around with layer settings like softlight, color burn, etc. and some sharpening ofcourse lol. The second icon is pretty cute. The height difference is evident here. I didn't realize how tall Barun is. Haha, Barun is a pretty tall guy :P I believe he's 6 feet, or close lol. Sanaya was somewhat tall/average so we didn't notice Barun's height as much...but Shivani is a bit shorter, and its kinda cute though lol. I'm pretty sure if I stood next to Barun, I too would be around Shivani's height :P I'll give this show a try, especially after the conversation we had. Yes, let me know how you find it! :)

The coloring over here is different than your usual. AND I LOVE IT! ❀️ Thank youuu! Yes I did try some different colouring cause the caps had a lot blue tones. For the second icon, did you crop the background? If yes, then you did an amazing job at it. No, I didn't...but it does look like that doesn't it? πŸ˜† Your icons are flawless, my friend, simply flawless. Aww, thankss! πŸ˜ƒ

Ahhh It's been ages since I saw that beautiful lyrical text. Remember how much I praised your text selection? I am still crazy about those. Ofcourse I remember! And thank youu! You were one of the few people who recognized my song lyrics and connected to the songs I used :) I miss that alot lol. Your blending is still awesome as ever. Dayummm, it been a while, man. A VERYY long while!   

This is one of my favorites from the entire update. There is something about simple signatures. I love the blending and the layout of this signature. Thanks so muchhh! Glad you loved the blending and layout of the sig. 😳 I also personally liked how this sig came out myself :)  The smoky texture looks amazing in here. So freaking gorgeous. Haha, thankss! 

I love the black and white in this signature. Black and White is a new obsession of mine and you are feeding into it even more. This is so freaking stunning and I can't stop staring at it. I am staring at it the say Shivika are staring at eachother. πŸ˜† Hahaaa, thankss! The easy part was the original picture was also in black and white...I just added some colour tones/textures to enhance it :) 

The cropping in this picspam is MINDBLOWING!!! The cropping legit stole my heart. I don't even have words to describe how much I love this picspam. I haven't seen the promo but I feel like using it anyways. SIMPLY AND ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! <3 Thank you, thank you, thank youuu! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ Glad you loved the picspam, especially the cropping! I tried my best to do justice to the caps lol. The caps themselves were amazing, so I didn't have to do much :)

Phew, Finally done. Wow, it's been a while since I commented and it was fun πŸ˜ƒ Keep on going with the amazing work!!!! LAUUU IT ❀️ Aww, thanks once again for coming back after ages and commenting! ❀️ Really, really, REALLY missed you and your comments Chela ji! πŸ€—

- Chela

Dangelz thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

These are so gorgeous!!! Thank youuu so muchhh! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Did you add a fill layer in the creamy Shivika ones? No I didn't use any fill layer, I just used a brush and added some colour onto the icons :) THEY ARE STUNNING. The cropping is perfect. Once again, you proved that you are the queen on icons. LOL you are embarassing me now Krishu! :P But you're a sweetheart! <3

^^ Hahahaaa! This totally cracked me up! πŸ€£

Dangelz thumbnail

OMFG I knew that this happened but I still haven't seen the episode. When you say ASR, I am imagining Arnav. 🀣 Just imagine if Khushi and Anika come together, the chaos and pranks they would plan on their husbands. 🀣 That would be a dream come true. πŸ˜› I love the blending in the second one, especially the top and bottom part where it's like they are a mirror image of each other, or standing back-to-back.  

This is a stunner, MJ, but we gotta give some of the credit to the guys as well πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

I just KNEW you would comment on these sigs! πŸ˜† 2 Hot Men + Bromance = Krishu in Heaven! πŸ€£ But I don't blame you here, cause both Nakuul and Barun are such CHARMING personalities and actors...that when both come in the same frame, it's an epic moment! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Glad you loved both the sigs, and yes ofcourse...A LOT of the credit goes to the 2 men as well in the sigs :P

OMG Anika-Khushi in the same frame would be a laughing riot! πŸ€£ I can already imagine their craziness and antics together, and Surbhi and Sanaya both have amazing comic timing! πŸ˜† 

Dangelz thumbnail

This is such a hot signature. I can feel the chemistry oozing out of the screen. Aww, thank youuu! πŸ˜³ Glad you loved this sig! :) You did an amazing job blending this and the TEXT... ❀️ You are awesome, MJ. πŸ€— Hahaa, thanks so muchh! :P

PS: I can't stop staring at the top right picture. β˜ΊοΈ Naughty, naughty! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

This is so freaking cute. Is he biting his thumb? <3 <3 I love the Solo NM/SSO signature. β€οΈ

Yes, something like that...you should have seen this scene! β˜ΊοΈ But Anika was a total buzz kill in this scene :P Glad you loved the solo NM/SSO sig though! :)

Edited by Dangelz - 6 years ago
Dangelz thumbnail

These two are sizzling hawt!!! Shivika are so freaking gorgeous in here and this scene is giving me goosebumps. I haven't seen this scene but if the pictures and this signature are giving me the feels, I can't imagine how I'll feel during the real scene. Your blending and coloring are stellar. 

PS: That hand in the signatures ... β˜ΊοΈ

Krishu, you NEED to see this Shivika scene man! Hands down, this is one of THE hottest Shivika scenes in the show! β˜ΊοΈ 

Glad you loved both the Shivika sigs above! Means a lot! πŸ˜³

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Link to the new CG???😳
congrats the new will be your sweet 16th?πŸ˜†πŸ˜Ž
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -LetItGo-

Link to the new CG???😳

Hey Mallu, she has not yet opened! She will be opening by morrow.
Dangelz thumbnail
Originally posted by: -LetItGo-

Link to the new CG???😳

Mallu, I will be posting the new CG very soon! :) I will post the link here as soon as I am done posting πŸ˜³

Hahaa, yes I guess it will be my shop's sweet 16 LOL
Dangelz thumbnail
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dangzy, finally edited all my reserves on pages 137, 142 and 144 respectively.