Nach Baliye 4

Ketki Dave makes a gracious exit

currentchaos thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
   Saturday, October 14, 2006

Ketki Dave makes a gracious exit
The elimination of the first couple from Nach Baliye 2 was quite dramatic with Keerti-Sharad and Ketki-Rasik earning the same number of points. The ball was thus tossed into the court of the co-contestants to decide which among the two couples should make an exit. Both the couples garnered an equal number of votes. In the end, the result had to be decided by the judges who eliminated Ketki-Rasik's jodi. In season one; we had seen people becoming melodramatic when they were voted out of the contest. But the scenario was utterly different this time around with the humorous (in real life too!) Ketki Dave around.
In fact Ketki had honestly requested the judges to eliminate her jodi. "I felt we were the ones who had to go out as Sharad and Kirti were better performers then us. I myself told the judges to get me out of the contest. Rasik and I were happy with the fact that we performed better than how we did in the first round."

It's good to know that such people still exists in the world. Ketki-Rasik have indeed set an example in front of the other contestants by their sporting exit from the show. Ketki also didn't mind talking about her future projects on television and in films.  "Talks are going on with a production house, but it's too early to commit anything as yet," she said. So when will we see Ketki shaking a leg in a movie once again? "After Kal Ho Na Ho and Amdani Athanni Kharcha Rupaya, I too am waiting for the right opportunity," she says

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters