Zindagi Wins

Introduction Corner

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys,
Welcome to the ZW forum. A big hug to the mods for opening the forum, thank u!! 

And I guess now its time for a quick intro of all our members. Lets start with basics name, etc πŸ˜Š

Name : Sehar
Favorite Shows : Lots actually πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Fav TV Actor/Actress : Rajeev Khandelwal, Shilpa Anand, Fawad Khan, etc
Reasons for watching ZW : Thogh the doctor concept isn't anything new for Indian television, it has been exploited and over exploited to the limit that there isn't anything medical left in the show & it's all about love!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But this show seems different. Thank God Alia is a resident and not an intern πŸ‘πŸ‘
I dunno why but it somehow reminds me of Grey's Anantomy.
Edited by sehar mehrotra - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Name : Brainychild92-- I don't give away my name online...
Favorite Shows : Itna na Karo Mujhe Pyaar, sometimes Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, a few pakistani shows [Dayar-e-Dil, Sadqay Tumhare, Alvida] and anything on netflix..lol
Fav TV Actor/Actress : Rajeev Khandelwal, Karan Kundra, Karan Tacker, Karan Patel,  Imran Abbas, Fawad Khan,  OKB, Zahid Ahmed etc
Reasons for watching ZW: Honestly, my dad finds medical shows funny, so he put it on and I fell in love with Dr. Ishaan. But I'm a fan of Abigail too, but my main pull would be Dr. Ishaan
princess_farh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi I'm farhana and I love these doctor shows lol I'm crazy about kkb iknmp and qh
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Name : Samridhi
Favorite Shows : Too Many
Fav TV Actor/Actress : Rajeev Khandelwal, Karanvir Bohra, Vivian Dsena
Reasons for watching ZW : I love Abigail so I wanted to check out the show for her. And also, the doctor concept which I love. Thank god, this show is different & so I am sticking on happily :)
LOVE Ishaan/Aaliya<3
Edited by prc_fan1 - 9 years ago
LifeGoesOn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Name: Afsara
Favourite shows: I don't follow much shows on regular basis waise toh...Par Abhi k liye I'm watching Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan (the only daily series πŸ˜›),YHA, PTKK...& now Zindegi Wins is an addition πŸ˜Š
Fav TV Actor/Actress: Iqbal Khan, Rajeev Khandelwal, Parth and Niti Taylor.
Reasons for watching ZW: Okay...I actually came to know abt ZW through a tweet by Dishank Arora who's basically a part of KY2 & has recently started shooting for ZW as well.I was having an off day, So bas aisehi thought of giving it a try. Aur try kya karne baithi, I ended up watching all the 6 epis in 1day! πŸ˜†
basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Name : Hinal
Favorite Shows : Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan, Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar, Sadda Haq, The Big Bang Theory, and now Zindagi Wins as well 
Fav TV Actor/Actress : Too many πŸ˜†
Reasons for watching ZW : The concept of a medical drama has always fascinated me.  I used to watch Sanjeevani and Dill Mill Gayye as well.  But this show is different with the focus on the cases.  It's pretty exciting to watch :D  Plus I'm totally obsessing over Dr. Ishaan πŸ˜³
dsupriya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Name : Supriya
Favorite Shows :   Sarabhai versus Sarabhai, Waagle ki Duniya and lot others
Fav TV Actor/Actress : Rajeev Khandelwal, Ram Kapoor, Sakshi, Pratyusha, and the current 3 leads are becoming favourite
Reasons for watching ZW : This is very refreshing and you can relate to lot of the moments, characterizations. They are so normal unlike usual TV Leads, And of course for Aaliya and Ishaan's pairing. I love the way their friendship is shown
cooldiana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
]Hey guys,
Welcome to the ZW forum. A big hug to the mods for opening the forum, thank u!! 

And I guess now its time for a quick intro of all our members. Lets start with basics name, etc πŸ˜Š

Name : Diana Santoke
Favorite Shows : Dil Ki Baatein, Zindagi Wins & Kabhi Aise Geet Gaaya Karo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Fav TV Actor/Actress : Mihir Mishra, Gurdip Punjj & Maninee Mishra
Reasons for watching ZW : Thogh the doctor concept isn't anything new for Indian television, it has been exploited and over exploited to the limit that there isn't anything medical left in the show & it's all about love!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But this show seems different. Thank God Alia is a resident as well as an intern πŸ‘πŸ‘
I dunno why but it somehow reminds me of Sanjivani- A Medical Boon.

BepannaahPyaar thumbnail
Thank you so much mods for opening this forumπŸ€—
Niamey: Niru
Fav Show: KY2, SHQ, D3, WH, NAUC, ZW
Fav Actor/Actresses: many... A very long listπŸ˜›
Reason for watching ZW: it reminds me of DMG and I love Aaliya/Ishaan <3
Jessicarh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
NAME-JESSICA
FAVOURITE SHOWS-SADDA HAQ...n many more!!πŸ˜†
FAVOURITE ACTORS-PARSH, VRUSHAN, ASHVIK❀️
REASON TO WATCH THE SHOW-I LOVE SHOWS WHICH ARE RELATED TO THE MEDICAL FIELD, I USED TO WATCH DILL MILL GAYYE TOO, I MYSELF ASPIRE TO BECOME A MEDICAL STUDENT, BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY I LOVE DR. ISHAANπŸ˜†

BUT WHAT I FELT ABOUT THIS SHOW THAT UNLIKE DIL MIL GAYE...THEY DO SHOW TREATING THE PATIENTS...IN EVERY EPISODE INFACT...BUT IN DMG THEY ONLY USED TO SHOW THE LOVE STORY...I NEVER FELT THAT THEY WERE ACTUALLY DOCTORS...N WORKING IN A HOSPITAL...!!!πŸ˜†
love aliya n dr. Malvika too*__*
❀️