SS12 Movers & Shakers on 147 - Page 91

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by ishruhi

you once mentioned how amma cares about appa when she is not home na?(like telling about pickles and all).now II is doing the same...so adorable she is...you are damn lucky dude...

Yep!!
When she is aware of what she is doing or talking she IMMEDIATELY holds herself back and becomes guarded. Other times she is usually spontaneous, and true to her nature of being this deeply deeply caring person... she cleans his house cooks for him... without giving it a second thought of how ridiculous he may think it might be

In his society there are women like Sam... she cares for Tan like Amma cares for Appa, but something about R&B's nature makes her hold back without giving in fully... nobody wants to be ridiculed for their efforts you know

HE WONT
But she fears
Nisha... Mere sawalo ka jawab do... Do na!!!! 
Will you write next part about R&B's thoughts n feelings since the time II leaves to the time he catches the flight to geneva?... Plzzz!!!
Am making sure u dont ignore/miss/forget that such a request is made.LOL
Basically am trying to bully u into getting us an audience with R&B's mind maze! LOL
Edited by harshita27 - 6 years ago
Dude needs english lessons...there are many other four letter words he need to know...LOL
But his gutter mind is always thinking about only one...
Originally posted by harshita27

Will you write next part about R&B's thoughts n feelings since the time II leaves to the time he catches the flight to geneva?... Plzzz!!!
Basically am trying to bully u into getting us an audience with R&B's mind maze! LOL

You are already GETTING A PEEK SO MANY PARTS ALREADY YAARBig smile
Originally posted by Nisha0604

When I was a kid n would go to restaurants to eat Dosa(yep!! We northies eat dosa at restaurants mostlyLOL), my parents would only give half or some part of dosa thinking 1 full dosa is too much... N I'd throw a HUGE tantrum in public saying... Mereko toh poora hi chahiye... Similarly, yaha bhi mereko toh poora hi chahiye... 1 full update... Thode se mera kaam nahi chal raha... Not soo many parts mei thoda thoda.., want 1 full part... N poora ka poora R&B thought... I'd beg, throw tantrum... N ussey bhi nahi maani toh file online petition for this(actually online petition ke liye zyada time nahi hai since you'll post next part in a few hoursLOL).
Edited by harshita27 - 6 years ago

Originally posted by Nisha0604

When I was a kid n would go to restaurants to eat Dosa(yep!! We northies eat dosa at restaurants mostlyLOL), my parents would only give half or some part of dosa thinking 1 full dosa is too much... N I'd throw a HUGE tantrum in public saying... Mereko toh poora hi chahiye... Similarly, yaha bhi mereko toh poora hi chahooye... 1 full update... Thode se mera kaam nahi chal raha... Not soo many parts mei thoda thoda.., want 1 full part... N poora ka poora R&B thought... I'd beg, throw tantrum... N ussey bhi nahi maani toh file online petition for this(actually online petition ke liye zyada time nahi hai since you'll post next part in a few hoursLOL).

Let us leave it as a mystery harsh...already she is crying that she is going alone...if he also does that and we see it, it would become sooo sappy and cheesy...

Though i agree i love to read those sappy fairy tale wala love stories sooo much 
Hershey the dosa analogy is TOO CUTE
Originally posted by swathi1990

Let us leave it as a mystery harsh...already she is crying that she is going alone...if he also does that and we see it, it would become sooo sappy and cheesy...

Though i agree i love to read those sappy fairy tale wala love stories sooo much 
Guys cry... Seen it..proof enough... N it is not cheesy... They dont have to bawl.. Just moist eyes tells a diffent tale... That aside, I dont expect R&B to cry... I just want to know n see what thought affect him after II leaves... We have seen II's thoughts twice already when he left for trips... Once she came back early from work n was sad n restless, 2nd time she bawled... 3rd is this time n she is going to cry ofcrs! I now want to see n read what R&B feels... Please yaar nisha! Just this time!