SS12 Movers & Shakers on 147 - Page 91

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by swathi1990

Nish
now I want to know when he is going to come...

If he didnt come on wednesday I will be more pissed, disappointed and angry on him than II...
I think u should start getting pissed disappointed n angryπŸ˜† Wednesday toh wo kisi bhi keemat pe not coming! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by harshita27

I think u should start getting pissed disappointed n angryπŸ˜† Wednesday toh wo kisi bhi keemat pe not coming! πŸ˜†

i am getting sooo irritated because this is going to make Appa happy... All his predictions are coming true... The guy is an idiot... he is doing to everything possible to irritate her...

i am getting sooo irritated because this is going to make Appa happy... All his predictions are coming true... The guy is an idiot... he is doing to everything possible to irritate her...
Dont think he is doing it deliberately... when duty calls wifey has to bear the brunt of it all... that's the objective side of me talking...
In real if i were in II's place R&B ka tho keema ban gaya hotha πŸ˜†
Am sure Nisha has something interesting in store!

Suddenly feeling so sympathetic towards RB. Loved the way he thought that no one had cried so much for him other than his MA...a www that's so sweet. 

Dharakta Hua dil hai bande mein.

It will be great to See him being killed by his impetuous, impudent wife on Friday only to realize that he couldn't come for some really genuine reason...( a relapse of stomach issue or whatever) and then II's paschataap...ooohhh And RB taking full advantage of the situation. 

Suddenly feeling so sympathetic towards RB...www he thought no one ever cried so much for him other than his MA.
Dharakta hua dil hai bande mein.

Would be great to see his impetuous impudent wife kill him on Friday only to realize that he couldn't genuinely come (a relapse of the stomach issue or something else)... Oohhh then would come IIs paschataap and RB taking full advantage of it...
Originally posted by taramira

Suddenly feeling so sympathetic towards RB...www he thought no one ever cried so much for him other than his MA.
Dharakta hua dil hai bande mein.

Would be great to see his impetuous impudent wife kill him on Friday only to realize that he couldn't genuinely come (a relapse of the stomach issue or something else)... Oohhh then would come IIs paschataap and RB taking full advantage of it...

OOPS! frost I am told I can't post my message then when I type it again, I see that it has already been posted...sorry guys! 
tuesday or wednesday when she comes to know about the extension, she will for sure shift to dII unless ranjan and sam could pacify her.. her amma and vandu will try to pacify her there...asking her to go back to MM on the day he arrives...She is most probably going to refuse saying he will not come...and then he is directly going to come to dII from airport and take her to MM...and maha yudh is going to happen...
In between appa is going to taunt 'na sonnen munnadiye...he is not like the good iyer guy nu' he will irritate...She is going to cry...

and me the reader is also going to feel bad... pochu da 😭 

hope most of these things dont happen πŸ˜­
Originally posted by Errantnomad

Not one of my peaceful 'Existence' days surely today!!. Fictional Appa, fictional R&B and my real life R&B are riling me no end today. Sob sob,While human beings are prone to irrational behaviour and thoughts , I believe men, more so.

Wait you ,my real r&b I am going to swat you with a 10000 $ cr. card bill.Thanks HSP for the tip.

I am having three families for dinner tonight and he is happily playing a nine hole golf today Cos it's excellent weather for golf. My foot. Men are pigs . Period. Thanks SoSy for hearing my rant. U R a Darling.

More tomorrow.

Dinner ready! Home looking prim too. Waiting for people to turn up. Any time ...,I am going for revenge the II way!! Rajma(which he hates )in his curd rice (which he loooves )and Wait ! Wait! paneer which he hates in his vodka which he loooves...I swear I am going to do it .. I will do it . 1 glass of vodka down the sink , it will be . I did not make his fruit cream too(was there in my original menu)which he looovez...abandoned the project mid way after I heard that he is extending his golf cos the weather is perfect for Golf... He is bk home now and stealthily like a pal kudikara ' poonai' ( milk drinking cat)he has gone to hit the shower. Iru,you want to enjoy the finals...??You are finished, man .
SoSy is truly an inspiration.

Ps if R&B is not coming on wed, then he hauls her bk from DII . Madam writer, request pl. These men, I tell you!!! 😑
ayyoo just reading the comments coming on Friday :-(😭😭😭😭😭😭 then why did he tell wed poor guys II and R&B
 now till they meet this is all i will obsess about .. koi mujhe bachao...
the obvious is she will be in DII and he will come and haul her back :-) now that i feel feels obvious in there relationship.
patha nahi kya hoga
Originally posted by taramira

Suddenly feeling so sympathetic towards RB. Loved the way he thought that no one had cried so much for him other than his MA...a www that's so sweet. 

Dharakta Hua dil hai bande mein.

It will be great to See him being killed by his impetuous, impudent wife on Friday only to realize that he couldn't come for some really genuine reason...( a relapse of stomach issue or whatever) and then II's paschataap...ooohhh And RB taking full advantage of the situation. 

Baar baar stomach issue wont save him... N knowing how work tours go, it'll be quite often... Kitni baar pet kharab karega becharaπŸ˜†... II koi paschataap nahi karne wali... She'll be mad like never before... N R&B would have to face the music πŸ˜†