SS12 Movers & Shakers on 147 - Page 90

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by harshita27

I love this idea of transforming the whole floor at MM... But I'd also love that R&B doesnt come on wednesday but maybe friday... Iyer maar dalegi fir! ๐Ÿ˜†

and i was thinking...maybe he should come a day earlier and bingo surprise her ...but it turns out lame in front of your idea ๐Ÿ˜†
 friday hua tho he is dead meat ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Originally posted by SunshineBliss

and i was thinking...maybe he should come a day earlier and bingo surprise her ...but it turns out lame in front of your idea ๐Ÿ˜†

It will be friday or later๐Ÿ˜ญ

Hershey in my defense i will say i wrote half of this part already๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Nisha0604

A. EVERY GIRL should be pampered
B. Its that phase of life when you feel like being babied... in this relationship R&B is the mature one... she loves being babied
C. She will be sensible practical, intelligent... unemotional come Monday... so well let her be for now๐Ÿ˜ณ

Appa? What can I say, he is what he is๐Ÿ˜•
I agree with that totally... and i am plain envious ๐Ÿ˜† ...no amount of pampering seems to be enough!

I love this idea of transforming the whole floor at MM... But I'd also love that R&B doesnt come on wednesday but maybe friday... Iyer maar dalegi fir! ๐Ÿ˜†

No re... I want him back on wednesday...๐Ÿ˜ญ Pavam II and the readers... but in the mean time a mail fight over transpro or she staying one day at dII would be great...That is both of them are extremely pissed at each other by wednesday and a hot steamy make up sex on wednesday midnight ????
Originally posted by SunshineBliss

Pehle aaya toh he'll behave smug...late hua toh visibly he might not show much but he'll be verry afraud of Iyer attack n mind u iyer attack would be more serious than a heart attack... I think he might start to be visibly afraid too after a couple of trips๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ayyoyo... He is not going to come back on wednesday ???? Y nish ???? ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

She will pakka go to DII...He is going to straight go there and stay the day he comes back...
Originally posted by swathi1990

No re... I want him back on wednesday...๐Ÿ˜ญ Pavam II and the readers... but in the mean time a mail fight over transpro or she staying one day at dII would be great...That is both of them are extremely pissed at each other by wednesday and a hot steamy make up sex on wednesday midnight ????
Lol R&B n II se zyada iss thread ki junta is waiting for wednesday midnight activities๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

Pehle aaya toh he'll behave smug...late hua toh visibly he might not show much but he'll be verry afraud of Iyer attack n mind u iyer attack would be more serious than a heart attack... I think he might start to be visibly afraid too after a couple of trips๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
 in that case  he fits the husband bill to a T! ๐Ÿ˜† 
mera pati tho darta tha   to inform when  his trips got  delayed!! and they do so very often...ab tho he is seasoned and tries playing smart... keeps a couple of days in buffer when he lays out the plan in front of me.. and gets caught every single time๐Ÿ˜†

Beta R&B tu toh gaya... We can safely say R&B achchaa aadmi THA... tha being operative word
Biwi vegetarian hoke isko roast kar degi... Bhagwan aapki aatma ko shanti dein!! ๐Ÿ˜†
Nisha tumko pehle hi trip mei uska hiroshima nagasaki kyu karna hai yaar... No later than friday... That will be too hurtful... Thoda rehem khao... Aaj bachchon ne tang kiya kya tumko? Tumne uska badla R&B se le liye๐Ÿ˜†
Nish
now I want to know when he is going to come...

If he didnt come on wednesday I will be more pissed, disappointed and angry on him than II...