SS12 Movers & Shakers on 147 - Page 89

Posted: 9 years ago
Nisha 'Heartbeats' bore quite a starking resemblance to a phase in my life when I was being separated wid my hubby.My tears would just not stop.n like II I too had notes kept everywhere in our home for him in the kitchen ,in the closet ,on the computer table, in our mandir every space that he sod use on a daily basis had a note in it.n he has those notes still with him carefully tucked away in a corner in one of his least frequently used closet spaces. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
In short thank you for this trip down memory lane and I loved all the honeymoon chapters.the story is moving at just d right pace.As eager as I am for these inseparables to reunite on Wednesday I am equally eager to know wats in store for these2 especially II during this Chaar din ki judaai
My mind just can't stop humming this song...chaar dinaanda...lambi judaaiEdited by Neha07 - 9 years ago
Heartbeats - Love that number...they don't make simple cute stuff like that anymore ...sigh...
and the right one  for R&B to sense II's  presence in her absence. he's missing her big time. That makes wednesday seem even more romantic๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Okay..now my take on the rest -
Rational side says II has cried enough ...its not like 3mths or even 3 wks...just 3 days and so much agony and tears...Get a grip girl, take it in your stride...bring on that smart sassy side of yours! mush and gush over the skype call but no more tears please... 
Okay the romantic side says...honeymoon tha so justified ๐Ÿ˜†

And seriously why cant II stay at DII. The dude is not even around - that i cannot reason out! guess his possessiveness - appa vs him is the driving factor here - But its for II to take the call I would think - that's the feminist in me talking - and it is just 3 days !!!! 

Appa's reaction is bordering on juvenile. Its al right for him to bear this grudge against R&B...but could we expect him to not squish II in between...i guess not...men are generally lacking tact ...๐Ÿ˜† .So Amma has to play the referee here perhaps

Sam - tho is sensible and not one bit being overbearing 

Nisha ...you've played out very well here !
Originally posted by swathi1990

Yup... the main reason I overreact... Sometimes I am like seriously fighting for the dude defending him...sometimes vehemently hating some character's action...๐Ÿ˜†
WORD Swati!!
Remember my page long rant on R&B n his jerk behavior... N in the same breath I had said that I might start liking him n her in a couple of updates again... But at that moment I was crazy mad at him!
This couple sure has me more emotionally invested than any other story I have read!
Right now I love love love this serious quiet unpretentious inexpressive n yet verrryyy vulnerable dude!! N my heart goes out to II, she is ready to relive even her worst memory of Paris - her getting lost, just to get some words, some expression from him... She is way beyond invested in this relationship than she thinks she is... R&B accepts this woman is his undoing in all ways even though he doesnt accept vocally.
Not one of my peaceful 'Existence' days surely today!!. Fictional Appa, fictional R&B and my real life R&B are riling me no end today. Sob sob,While human beings are prone to irrational behaviour and thoughts , I believe men, more so.

Wait you ,my real r&b I am going to swat you with a 10000 $ cr. card bill.Thanks HSP for the tip.

I am having three families for dinner tonight and he is happily playing a nine hole golf today Cos it's excellent weather for golf. My foot. Men are pigs . Period. Thanks SoSy for hearing my rant. U R a Darling.

More tomorrow.

Originally posted by Neha07

Nisha 'Heartbeats' bore quite a starking resemblance to a phase in my life when I was being separated wid my hubby.My tears would just not stop.n like II I too had notes kept everywhere in our home for him in the kitchen ,in the closet ,on the computer table, in our mandir every space that he sod use on a daily basis had a note in it.n he has those notes still with him carefully tucked away in a corner in one of his least frequently used closet spaces. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
In short thank you for this trip down memory lane and I loved all the honeymoon chapters.the story is moving at just d right pace.As eager as I am for these inseparables to reunite on Wednesday I am equally eager to know wats in store for these2 especially II during this Chaar din ki judaai
My mind just can't stop humming this song...chaar dinaanda...lambi judaai

I am a post it gurl
i wud post em all over house on his bday so he cud hunt his presents down๐Ÿ˜ณ

Bachon ke baad gifts mila to ehsaan๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by SunshineBliss

Heartbeats - Love that number...they don't make simple cute stuff like that anymore ...sigh...
and the right one  for R&B to sense II's  presence in her absence. he's missing her big time. That makes wednesday seem even more romantic๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Okay..now my take on the rest -
Rational side says II has cried enough ...its not like 3mths or even 3 wks...just 3 days and so much agony and tears...Get a grip girl, take it in your stride...bring on that smart sassy side of yours! mush and gush over the skype call but no more tears please... 
Okay the romantic side says...honeymoon tha so justified ๐Ÿ˜†

And seriously why cant II stay at DII. The dude is not even around - that i cannot reason out! guess his possessiveness - appa vs him is the driving factor here - But its for II to take the call I would think - that's the feminist in me talking - and it is just 3 days !!!! 

Appa's reaction is bordering on juvenile. Its al right for him to bear this grudge against R&B...but could we expect him to not squish II in between...i guess not...men are generally lacking tact ...๐Ÿ˜† .So Amma has to play the referee here perhaps

Sam - tho is sensible and not one bit being overbearing 

Nisha ...you've played out very well here !

A. EVERY GIRL should be pampered
B. Its that phase of life when you feel like being babied... in this relationship R&B is the mature one... she loves being babied
C. She will be sensible practical, intelligent... unemotional come Monday... so well let her be for now๐Ÿ˜ณ

Appa? What can I say, he is what he is๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by harshita27

WORD Swati!!
Remember my page long rant on R&B n his jerk behavior... N in the same breath I had said that I might start liking him n her in a couple of updates again... But at that moment I was crazy mad at him!
This couple sure has me more emotionally invested than any other story I have read!
Right now I love love love this serious quiet unpretentious inexpressive n yet verrryyy vulnerable dude!! N my heart goes out to II, she is ready to relive even her worst memory of Paris - her getting lost, just to get some words, some expression from him... She is way beyond invested in this relationship than she thinks she is... R&B accepts this woman is his undoing in all ways even though he doesnt accept vocally.

Yep!! Well said... hes quiet but extremely adorable
She will never find out how much he misses her... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Tomorrow you might go back to hating him again... just sayin... u know... kya pata... hes not an angel
Nish
I am going to love their fight in office over transpro and the love they make at home...

I am guessing that R&B is compartmentalized enough to look both the things separately...However I doubt that with II...

Also I want her to change the entire floor at MM...I want him to be surprised to see his place on wednesday ๐Ÿ˜†

Nish
I am going to love their fight in office over transpro and the love they make at home...

I am guessing that R&B is compartmentalized enough to look both the things separately...However I doubt that with II...

Also I want her to change the entire floor at MM...I want him to be surprised to see his place on wednesday ๐Ÿ˜†

I love this idea of transforming the whole floor at MM... But I'd also love that R&B doesnt come on wednesday but maybe friday... Iyer maar dalegi fir! ๐Ÿ˜†

Nish

Word!!
That is the most intriguing aspect in II R&B relation!  Your are right - II may not be able to separate professionalism from personal... most often women tend to be more intense even wrt to work... not many have to capacity to rest work issues at office..and II seems to fall in that category