Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Exactly Harsh...

They are tolerating this just because they love II... He can't even think to pull this kind of bullshit with a Iyer groom family...In that case they will bend even for unreasonable demands...Sometimes I feel like calling these kind of people 'BLOODY HYPOCRITES'...

Anyways I don't know why I am getting this hyper... ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

hota hai :-) i true that .. u know i always believe that people take others niceness to be their weakness its like if folks are good, something is wrong with them they are losers so lets bless them by talking to them types ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Nice... I loved simran face expressions in it... 

But Pithamagan mainly reminds me of elangatru veesuthe...damn... One time I was soo crazy that I would hear that song in a loop... 

right this medley is perfect of girls they will be wearing jeans/shirts and doing medley we even incorporated kathak,bharathanatyram,kathakali and bhangra :-) so now finally with the choreography done i am excited and not worried as much
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Swathi
we are too quick to blame the gyys parents for every damn thing that goes wrong in a marriage

THE GIRLS PARENTS ARE MORE GUILTY MANY TIMES

Ofcourse the dude that dumped his preggo wife is guilty too
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

hota hai :-) i true that .. u know i always believe that people take others niceness to be their weakness its like if folks are good, something is wrong with them they are losers so lets bless them by talking to them types ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Exactly happens to us many times... I have faced it many times with ppl who work for me...You become lenient to them and they start taking advantage of you unreasonably...

and I would remember my mom telling that u shud treat these ppl appropriately...
swathi1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Swathi

we are too quick to blame the gyys parents for every damn thing that goes wrong in a marriage

THE GIRLS PARENTS ARE MORE GUILTY MANY TIMES

Ofcourse the dude that dumped his preggo wife is guilty too

I totally agree Nish...

For me there is no distinguish between whether they are guys parents or girl's parents... 

I in general hate parents who separate their kids from their spouses...PERIOD

and I hate parents who keep unreasonable demands which u urself would not do...whether they are the guy's parents or the girl's...
CarpeDiem_365 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Loveeedd it!๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ‘ truly a Heart Beat !!โค๏ธ
swathi1990 thumbnail

right this medley is perfect of girls they will be wearing jeans/shirts and doing medley we even incorporated kathak,bharathanatyram,kathakali and bhangra :-) so now finally with the choreography done i am excited and not worried as much

wow...

I have two left feet...so know nothing about dance other than just sitting back and enjoying it ๐Ÿ˜Š
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
This was sooo cute :

"EAT ME IF U MISS HERโ˜บ๏ธ" a box of expensive Belgian truffles said with a smile and a wink and a bindi and a nose ring!!!

He popped one in his mouthโ˜บ๏ธ

reread i loved their phone convo and his saying u need to stay cause u are my wife

swathi1990 thumbnail

This was sooo cute :

"EAT ME IF U MISS HERโ˜บ๏ธ" a box of expensive Belgian truffles said with a smile and a wink and a bindi and a nose ring!!!

He popped one in his mouthโ˜บ๏ธ

reread i loved their phone convo and his saying u need to stay cause u are my wife

He hates chocolate and now he pops one because he missed his wife...sooo cute...

and the girl knows his fetish/weakness ver well...She cleverly added a nose ring to it ๐Ÿ˜† 
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nisha, you write angst and longing so well, I knew that, but what surprises me is how well you've expressed the minute differences in their angst before and after marriage.

Her innocent stubbornness and the longing  that is mixed with it , is not new nor unexpected but  the glimpse into his feelings of being bereft  is rather nice.  There are so many to comfort her, but it seems, no one to comfort him- both because he doesn't invite it and because he won't express it... for him it's only Sam and II... and the kids.  What's lovely as well is the all the things that he is looking upon with fond recollection, especially the clothes and trinkets are the things that she was hesitant to leave behind- now they are his solace.   *sigh*  I think I'm going  to like this glimpse into their small separation...

Can't wait for the Skype convo, Lasya, Shravu & Ranjan... and Periappah.  ๐Ÿ˜Š

PS: The song... beautiful, I love Amy Grant, haven't listened to her in a a long time- thanks for the trip down memory lane!๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by RomComFan - 9 years ago