SS12 Movers & Shakers on 147 - Page 80

Posted: 9 years ago
From now begins life in Delhi, Appa's taunts... his day job of trying to sabotage his kanna's marriage...
, Amma's cajoling her daughter, Sam's affection... and everything about life in Delhi without Rakshasan for a while

Waiting to read about all of the above with the exception of APPA'S BARBS
Originally posted by Ashu25

Nange swal swalpa gottu...
I can make out whats happening...lekin I am wrong most of the times...๐Ÿ˜†
I stayed in Mysore for 2 years when I was a kid..So picked up ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Wow!๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by Seriousreader

From now begins life in Delhi, Appa's taunts... his day job of trying to sabotage his kanna's marriage...
, Amma's cajoling her daughter, Sam's affection... and everything about life in Delhi without Rakshasan for a while

Waiting to read about all of the above with the exception of APPA'S BARBS
I want Appa's barbs only ๐Ÿคฃ
Sooo sweet...
I just remember the times when i use to request the fellow indian travellers to take care of my parents when they return back after vising me alone...i think indians help each other more when we are in the other country... A camaraderie shows up and u feel happy to interact with ur country ppl i guess...

Anyways i already hate appa and nw it is going it is going to increase...no father should wish seperation for his daughter however much he hates her in law...
I like it like this...back from the dream world to reality...lets see how it rolls now
"Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."

The prophet by kahlil Gibran

I never knew until now that the book has never gone out of print. Pure joy

The depth of love that we feel in the agony of parting, there , there is the torment . Following up EnVee with this shaayari which seems so apt for II's pining and their Separation

Tujhse Door Ab Hum Jaa Nahi Sakte;
Tujhse Pyar Kitna Hai Ye Hum Bataa Nahi Sakte;
Humhe Maloom Hai Ye Judaayi Chaar Din Ki Hai Lekin;
Tere Bina Ye Chaar Din Hum Bita Nahi Sakte!

Jab Kabhi Dil Ko Wo Rihayi Dega;
Mere Ander Koi Tufan Sunayi Dega;
Us Se Milte Hi Yeh Ehsas Hua Tha;
Mujhko Yahi Wo Shakhs Hai Jo Lambi Judai Dega!

Madam writer, Separation touched the heart and the Sadistic mind is looking forward for the sabotage

Originally posted by Ashu25

I want Appa's barbs only ๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by Errantnomad

"Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."

The prophet by kahlil Gibran

I never knew until now that the book has never gone out of print. Pure joy

The depth of love that we feel in the agony of parting, there , there is the torment . Following up EnVee with this shaayari which seems so apt for II's pining and their Separation

Tujhse Door Ab Hum Jaa Nahi Sakte;
Tujhse Pyar Kitna Hai Ye Hum Bataa Nahi Sakte;
Humhe Maloom Hai Ye Judaayi Chaar Din Ki Hai Lekin;
Tere Bina Ye Chaar Din Hum Bita Nahi Sakte!

Jab Kabhi Dil Ko Wo Rihayi Dega;
Mere Ander Koi Tufan Sunayi Dega;
Us Se Milte Hi Yeh Ehsas Hua Tha;
Mujhko Yahi Wo Shakhs Hai Jo Lambi Judai Dega!

Madam writer, Separation touched the heart and the Sadistic mind is looking forward for the sabotage

LIKED what she did to his CHEESE! ๐Ÿ˜† She is such a CHILD...AT TIMES
Edited by Seriousreader - 9 years ago
Very cute the whole airport scene , I like how she has made how much she will miss him crystal clear๐Ÿ˜ณ also funny how she told that family she is going to MM but tells him DII๐Ÿ˜† I hope appa does his thing in a cute  possessive way cAuse she is married and obviously in love with him ,before wedding I get post wedding no point IMO
I like appas concern for spending, till date my parents feel I spend too much ,middle class parents can't help it ๐Ÿ˜†
i am ready for Delhi dilemmas :) 
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Very cute the whole airport scene , I like how she has made how much she will miss him crystal clear๐Ÿ˜ณ also funny how she told that family she is going to MM but tells him DII๐Ÿ˜† I hope appa does his thing in a cute  possessive way cAuse she is married and obviously in love with him ,before wedding I get post wedding no point IMO
I like appas concern for spending, till date my parents feel I spend too much ,middle class parents can't help it ๐Ÿ˜†
i am ready for Delhi dilemmas :) 
This would make for a nice title๐Ÿ˜Š