Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Let us leave it as a mystery harsh...already she is crying that she is going alone...if he also does that and we see it, it would become sooo sappy and cheesy...

Though i agree i love to read those sappy fairy tale wala love stories sooo much 

Guys cry... Seen it..proof enough... N it is not cheesy... They dont have to bawl.. Just moist eyes tells a diffent tale... That aside, I dont expect R&B to cry... I just want to know n see what thought affect him after II leaves... We have seen II's thoughts twice already when he left for trips... Once she came back early from work n was sad n restless, 2nd time she bawled... 3rd is this time n she is going to cry ofcrs! I now want to see n read what R&B feels... Please yaar nisha! Just this time!
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

Guys cry... Seen it..proof enough... N it is not cheesy... They dont have to bawl.. Just moist eyes tells a diffent tale... That aside, I dont expect R&B to cry... I just want to know n see what thought affect him after II leaves... We have seen II's thoughts twice already when he left for trips... Once she came back early from work n was sad n restless, 2nd time she bawled... 3rd is this time n she is going to cry ofcrs! I now want to see n read what R&B feels... Please yaar nisha! Just this time!

Sure I can write a chapter of him missing her and such but no crying yaar TOO FILMY
A show I watched the guy cried at the drop of a hat, after a point I was completely put off by the sight of tears in the male lead's eyes, its no longer "soft and vulnerable" sorry🤢

NO TEARS

But yes update😃
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Romcom-pm enge di ðŸ˜†
You promised one abt 3 days ago. Am still waiting ðŸ˜­
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Sure I can write a chapter of him missing her and such but no crying yaar TOO FILMY
A show I watched the guy cried at the drop of a hat, after a point I was completely put off by the sight of tears in the male lead's eyes, its no longer "soft and vulnerable" sorry🤢

NO TEARS

But yes update😃

You're the BEST!! Bolo Nisha Ji ki Jai!!!!😆

I do not want tears... I want to know R&B's thoughts..banda tab nahi roya jab he thought II sree se shaadi kar rahi hai ya jab she completely detached herself from him after the ranjan proposal kaand toh abhi toh he got her for life... They are separating for only 5 days... Rona toh too much ho jayega R&B ke liye... Thats not what I wanted... I dont even want the imran khan in "bin tere" song kindz sad either... Just introspecting R&B... Thinking about II n what he feels since she left... Maybe compare her to his Ma... Something that shows his thoughts... That are somewhat emotionsl... Or lets just say R&B-ly emotional!
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hey nish
I was thinking of the changes in their floor...a dressing table for her ?? A pooja room or something for her singing practice... And i surely want a framed marriage pic of theirs yaar...
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
now in FM I just heard earth hour and even eiffel tower is switching off all lights as RJ is saying...and I just said oh good lord...II visited it already na...so no worries about earth hour!!!

Ashu25 thumbnail
Errant... Kidhar ho aap.. Koi crazy idea do na.. Getting bored subah subah ðŸ¤£
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Hey nish

I was thinking of the changes in their floor...a dressing table for her ?? A pooja room or something for her singing practice... And i surely want a framed marriage pic of theirs yaar...

superairikum...
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
me back .. just finished watching Dum lagake haisha OMG ppperfect movie.
Thanks Poorna for the suggestion.. Everyone in Sosy thread I  would highly recommend it ,a really cute romcom after a long time!!!

Regarding the last two updates just read the updates havent read the comments so may be repeating what others may have mentioned.

I like how they are behaving like husband and wife , she is a middle class wife and he is a doting husband .
She finally let him pay for Lasyas clothes and bought gifts throughtout the honeymoon trip that was like my biggest thing how is she going to buy gifts 😆
Her packing food for him and the totally transforming his house with her touch was  so nice and i feel the same will happen in Mulcha marg and i have been saying this all along 😳

As there honeymoon is getting over i felt a tad bit sad going back to reality but i actually felt sadder that mine only lasted 3 days 😆 and i had to return to temples followed by US where my husband had 0 vacation days ..
Like always these updates took me to my fun phase too :-)
Looking forward to the next phase i know it wont be rona dhona with these 2 around there is not much of that , there is normally a tug and then we smile our half and full 😳

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anu its a wonderful movie! 
I so wanted to watch it... 
Aaj ya kal tv pe it will come. So didnt bother to go to the cinemas