Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
amazing chapter as always...the texting so cutely done..demanding II and submissive R&B...she just wants him to be by her side 24*7...and he realizes that too...loved the attention she showers on him and her possessive side...

II talli ho ke dominatrix ho gayi...she literally sucked life out of R&B with her acts...wine tasting...ahem ahem...Mine she said and he asked eagerly if its him...he wants a confirmation but she is not ready to speak her heart out...fears that her feelings will not be reciprocated or worst will be laughed upon...only if she knows her husband is more than eager for her claim on him...

R&B is dead soon...rip dude..u were a hot commodity , loved by crazy girls but soon u will be slaughtered by your wife...how dare you even think of letting her go all alone...she should boycott you..difficult hai but karna to chaiye...

Bally is back...and he rocks...boss ho toh bally jaisa nhi toh na ho...super cool...
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Thats all???
Ayya.. Itolfd her 30-40 re... Kal subah aake peetengi woh mujhe.. Pakka🀣

Why Subhay??? Abhi Kyon nahi! 30 40 Bolne ke liye 30 - 4o canes or 30 to 40 crazy comments... Choose one of the above...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Errant.. Crazy commnets πŸ€£
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anu.. No multiple gushing points pls πŸ˜†
You either choose RB or Ranjan. 
I so want II to ignore this pig... Like forever.
I have Hershy's bhoot gotten into me now πŸ˜†
Like seriously?!?!  He will simply leave her alone like that? Mad he is?? 
I will start bashing him now on. Enough gushing he got mere side se. And if II speaks with him the moment she sees him ll bash her also πŸ˜†

Ashu25 thumbnail
How about II packing her bags to Sam's??? 
It will be nice no.. She will get time to mingle with the Bhallas.. And my buttery mass too!!! 

Been long.. I want II to go off there and have a all girls weekend. Ranjan can be anywhere.. MM/Chandigarh/Uttarakhand/SaM's
Errantnomad thumbnail
Ashu, that's 2 knocked off from the 30/ 40. Long way to go still. Keep at it. You hv an audience
Ashu25 thumbnail
Lol.. Okay. 
Ermmm.. I have nothing to talk about now. 
Oh wait... Anu mentioned See fella getting married... 
Good only. Bechara. So much hope he had. 
No interaction. He must be busy planning his prject from the scratch. 

Vidyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

How about II packing her bags to Sam's??? 

It will be nice no.. She will get time to mingle with the Bhallas.. And my buttery mass too!!! 

Been long.. I want II to go off there and have a all girls weekend. Ranjan can be anywhere.. MM/Chandigarh/Uttarakhand/SaM's

Poor guy... he's been waiting for his DIL to get back 'home' and create a 'homely' environment (jitna ho sake) ... he has been craving for it to happen yaar... paavam 

Sam has Tanmay, Nandu, LasyaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...  Ranjan ke paas ?? Minion ???? nahh... Ranjan ke paas uski bahu /beti II honi chahie...  First let her spend some quality time with her FIL/ dad .. baad mein baat hogi Bhalla parivar ki .. 

Vidya πŸ˜‰
Ashu25 thumbnail
Next... Haan
Now that the couple has about 4ish days,  they can go sightseeing three complete days, pack one complete day.
And on the way to the airport he can divulge or nddobI dont care ab. 
She will cry in the plane πŸ˜­
Ashu25 thumbnail
Vidya.. I said she can go to Sam's over  the weekend  re. So she will stay the week at MM only no.. 
And the next week she may go DII and then to Akka's