SS12 Movers & Shakers on 147 - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Its Sunday Errant.. 
The party was saturday. 
Originally posted by Errantnomad

Madam writer, one kostin ...
Is R&B working on a Sunday or is it a Monday !! He talked about the Sunday cleaning crew but didn't sukrit tell R&B that he would meet him on Monday at work ... So is this a Sunday or Monday

I promise I was a good girl last night and did not even hv a sip of wine... Phir bhi my brain is smoked now ...
Bally be band bakaaje rakha hai...sweet rascal...
With his Geneva trip, it's R&B he is preparing her for the kill . He sure has got his moves planned...

Yep
good catch after sukrit MILs accident they decided to meet up on Sunday itself since he leaves Sunday nite for BKK
Originally posted by taara113

Errant you get 20 
Thats all??? 
Ayya.. Itolfd her 30-40 re... Kal subah aake peetengi woh mujhe.. Pakka ðŸ¤£
Meaning of Multiple (page 5)

the only thing that stood for me was how are they going to live apart :-( pavam ...
poor II how can she go back alone after a honey moon 😭 i cant imagine her getting down  from  an airplane without him the first time.
atleast i hope he drops her and then comes back..appa is def going to throw  a fit ..
like u marry my daughter in 3 weeks and we had no time to prepare for the wedding and then leave her alone in Malcha Marg with minnion and a FIL for a week..

and then the plan on bay area OMG kya hoga no idea ..

for me everything else including Bally convo and my usual fav texting paled in comparison to my sorrow thinking of how will they live cross continent , she cant go to DII ,Ranjan ka kya hoga 😭
I knew this was coming but didnt think ithni jaldi ...
Bay area why??? 
No Sree -II-RB interaction there please ðŸ˜­
And He will break the news only when they are on the way to the airport.t
Or he wont tell only, leave it to her imagination ðŸ˜•
Ranjanansd the Iyers will definitely feel bad for her. I just hope she gets busy with work and ignores her jerk husband till like FOREVER. ðŸ˜¡
Nisha, innikki eppo po poringa veetukku??? 
This way atleast I can estimate the arrival time of the nxt update ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Yep
good catch after sukrit MILs accident they decided to meet up on Sunday itself since he leaves Sunday nite for BKK

Ok get it . Thanks. I should hv connected the dots...
How sad II and R&B may have to stay separately 
Nooo please don't do that !!!
Maybe  R&B can get II on board at Argent and they are together in Paris 
Originally posted by Ashu25

Bay area why??? 
No Sree -II-RB interaction there please ðŸ˜­
And He will break the news only when they are on the way to the airport.t
Or he wont tell only, leave it to her imagination ðŸ˜•
Ranjanansd the Iyers will definitely feel bad for her. I just hope she gets busy with work and ignores her jerk husband till like FOREVER. ðŸ˜¡

chi pavam koi pathar se na maro mere R&B ko 😆 what can he do thoda time do..he did say asia and europe ..

he will take the the next flight back to her u watch .. her big eyed crying and u think he can meet other folks for 5 days  he will come back .. i predict that is what will happen arre the normal iyer guy  of my husband wouldnt leave me first month of the wedding and every time he leaves for his business trip my daughter and i guilt him 😆

Bay area is in the  2017 plan and will be discussed in Aug .
 i dont think any sree visit, what is exciting about that sree for all u know must have married the next educated iyer girl

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Meaning of Multiple (page 5)

the only thing that stood for me was how are they going to live apart :-( pavam ...
poor II how can she go back alone after a honey moon 😭 i cant imagine her getting down from an airplane without him the first time.
atleast i hope he drops her and then comes back..appa is def going to throw a fit ..
like u marry my daughter in 3 weeks and we had no time to prepare for the wedding and then leave her alone in Malcha Marg with minnion and a FIL for a week..

and then the plan on bay area OMG kya hoga no idea ..

for me everything else including Bally convo and my usual fav texting paled in comparison to my sorrow thinking of how will they live cross continent , she cant go to DII ,Ranjan ka kya hoga 😭
I knew this was coming but didnt think ithni jaldi ...
</font>

Now I am assured of one thing that Ranjanji is safe. Kyunki...
When Anu is there ..., why fear??
The second II shifts to Bay Area , Ranjan has another daughter right in Anu's home to move into. Visa , green card , citizenship sab jaaye baad me!!
Anu, then II can visit your home too and you can maybe share notes with II on bashing the respective rakshashans with glee!! Ore kallula rendu mangai.

😃