Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Hey u guys

My son's flight was cancelled returning from a Spring Break trip
and so was put on a bus and didnt get here untl 3:30 PM IST, so I went to bed when it was 4 PM IST basically
I am up now, have the day off (YAYYY)
So will update in an hr

glad things are ok.. and u are well rested .. we had enough chatter about why he cant take her back on friday and return on sunday and then decided that would be no fun making up and are waiting for you to come up with what happens next..
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Life is a Stage and Satan & Savior

NISHA you put mouna ragam OMGGG i just looove the mandram vanda song , vidya and me  were even discussing it before i went to bed ..

for all non tamilians listen to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGAY6E3arrY
and if possible watch the movie its really nice specially the second half and there is a Delhi connect.its my fav maniratnam movie very subtle ..

My heart went out to these two
.Actually from day one I knew this would happen she would cry , i have even mentioned this in comments how she will be upset how he is going to return earlier and she will wait for him in the airport you just cant help it.How he will indirectly tell Ranjan to take care of her.
My only thing is leaving her to take the flight back alone.
Why cant he come to Delhi drop her  on Friday , spend a day and come back by Monday .
This is tooo cruel i feel and makes me want to call him a JERK😡 pavam with choodas getting off alone or being in that plane alone IS CRUEL and this will be added to the list of JERK ACTS by R&B.
My R&B jerk acts include
1) not talking for a week after engagement and not inviting her for dinner
2) not telling a word after the sangeet dance and still fighting with her
3) not talking to her for a day after she was lost
4) now this - he needs to come drop her and then leave
even in arranged marriages a girl is not left to come back alone for a few times i remember my dad came to drop me and my husband has to drop me home no matter what the girl says.

ouch looong comment hogaya 😆😆😆

Agreed 100% He probably wants to go off to work first thing Saturday morning.
Paavam she is I know... HOW can she in such circumstances admit he is evrything to her?😲
SHE WONT😭
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

We were worried...but no more! We are glad to see you back🤗

Wandering the airport at 3 at night is not fun... ARGHHH😡
THANK YOU SO MUCH
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wandering the airport at 3 at night is not fun... ARGHHH😡
THANK YOU SO MUCH

Glad that you were able to rest. Updates can wait.
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Agreed 100% He probably wants to go off to work first thing Saturday morning.
Paavam she is I know... HOW can she in such circumstances admit he is evrything to her?😲
SHE WONT😭

ayyoo and he wants her to stay till wed .. i also reached this conclusion that 2 weeks is not enough for him to change he is going to need time but i am 100% sure if she goes back to Delhi he is going to come back sooner .
She wont admit and he wont admit too but there is no need to admit too by now i feel its obvious its going to be hard to spend a night away from each other 😳

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Das ka Ek

He walked over to the living room giving himself a finger kangi, hands tucked in his sweat pockets, he leaned on the door leading to the living room.
She got up without looking at him, gently put the bags in its individual boxes the tafetta like silk wrapping noisy in the quiet room

She got up... and walked by him

"II" he reached for her waist

"This is too expensive" "I cant accept it" she said

PHEW!!! she wanted to fight...

"There are no tags on it" he said like a fool...

She didnt respond, just set the box on top of the now neatly organized and cleared up bedroom chest of drawers

"Even if they cost a dollar a piece I dont want it" she said and walked into the bathroom/closet area

Pulling out a pair of tan pants and a chiffon green and lemon blouse with a lemon cami...

"Do u want coffee?" she asked turning

He nodded

She left her clothes on the rail in the bath, by the plush marble shower, and stepped out he followed her to the kitchen
She added new roasted beans to the cup and set it to grind, and tapped the steamer, and filled the cup with milk from the frig

"Where do you want to go today?"

"I am thinking of the Louvre, you can just drop me off and go to work" she said bluntly
She poured his coffee out gently, looked up to see if he would care for some frothy foam on top, he gently agreed with his eyes..
She spooned some on top and handed him his cup

"will u have eggs? we are out of bread, I can eat cereal if u have any" she said

HE DIDNT KNOW... if they had any cereal, he felt like a heel

He opened and closed cabinets... "I changed things around what did u need?" she asked

"Lets go out to eat II" he said softly

"Vendaam" she said for some reason speaking Tamil made her more emotional

She turned to walk back into the passage way to the bedroom/bath
He grabbed her hand and embraced her warmly...

"I have to take a shower"

"I am going to take one and be ready in 10, we can eat out" he said firmly his chin on top of her head

"No" she said vehemently
He smelled like how he always did... delicious and warm... he gently felt her choora and her rings...

She quickly detached herself and walked to the bathroom, he followed with his coffee mug, she had shut herself in there, when she
stepped out he was ofcourse in his office on a call... because he was not speaking to Sam or Tan, just in French

She called Akka first and Sam later, "Why ALONE, WHY CANT U STAY?" Akka asked

"REALLY? To you MY job doesnt mean a thing to you?" II was hugely offended, with being so ticked at R&B it was a good reason
to take it out on Akka too.

"U can be with him no kanna?" Akka pleaded

"Hey if he has decided he doesnt have to be with me I am not desperate to be with him.
If u think u dont want to see me after I return I can just be home after work" II tightened it a notch further

"Ayyyo.. silly girl who said we dont want to see you?" Akka scolded

"Aaama he said u can go by yourself, he said he is not going with me, who knows its only fair to assume nobody wants me" II cried

"ISHITAAA" Akka was shocked

II cried

"Can I talk to him?" Akka asked nervously

"NOOO!! I am not.. and SO ARE YOU" She shouted sniffling

"Ok... OK... OK... kathaade.. dont shout.. when is he returning Raja?" Akka asked

"Wed he says... who knows, may even be a ploy to get rid of me, once I return he can stay how ever long he wants" she cried more

"Ayyyoo silly girl why would he do that?" Akka giggled and scolded both at the same time

"Because he is sick of me and cant wait to send me home" II ranted

"Adaan sonnen LET ME TALK" Akk ordered

"Nooo.. hes working" she said

"Ayyoyo whats going on with you two?"Akka asked

"I dont like him I am coming home" II said wiping her tears

Akka smiled but nodded... and then worried

"Which house are you coming to?" Akka gently needled her

"D II" "Evlav house irukku enakku?" II argued (How many homes do I have?)

"He will kill you" Akka whispered

II hung up

He walked out of his office when II was talking with Sam in the balcony

"I LOVEDDD shopping at Champ Elysees" she giggled, her nose was stuffy but she acted like she had a cold
"Did u go to a Doc Ishita? U sound stuffy" Sam worried

"I am OK... its just allergies" II went defensive
"Achha what do u guys want to eat when u return, I asked Dad's driver to bring u here on  3 AM on Saturday... jet lag mein u cant eat much, Dad will be here too Fri night
He threw a fit wanting to go to the airport but I refused to let him" Sam gushed

"How is he?" II smiled

"He is having all sorts of things put in in your floor" Sam giggled

"LIKE WHAT?" II asked

"Oh! u'll see" Sam giggled

"Does ur brother know?" II sulked

"Arey who is asking him, we only ask the bahu what she wants not the SON" Sam laughed

"I am thinking of buying Lasya some clothes, will that be OK?"
"Ofcourse OK, buy her shoes, clothes, purses, and jewelry, u know she needs to be indoctrinated ASAP" Sam giggled

"I saw this lil cross body sling in pink fur, it had sparkles in the shape of lil baby fists" II gushed

"Please lekar aao" Sam giggled "Tan is very upset I am making her like me, I told him we can have
another boy or Ishita's boy can be yours" Sam giggled conspiratorially

"Phir to unko 10 saal wait karna padega" II winked

"Come back soon I MISS YOU" Sam said "U come back I will brain wash my brother into doing DAS KA EK" Sam giggled uncontrollably at using the street hawker slang

II realized Manny hadnt called more than once, the after they reached she had, or two days after? none since then... Sam was clearly going to be a friend, no matter how her relationship with Rakshasan shapes up

"Sam hes not coming with me" II said fighting tears

"WHY?" Sam was shocked

"Umm he has to go to Geneva for a week or 5 days or something"

"OMGGG. AND U LET HIM?" Sam demanded

"Hmm... and I am thinking I want to go to D II" II said

She HEARD him behind her, so she said it louder

"No... I cant send you to D II, Dad will butcher me... sorry... phone do usko please" Sam begged

"Ummm nahi... u can call him on his" II said sulking
She didnt have to turn to know his eyes were drilling holes into her back, he was on the bedroom couch... by the balcony... reading his second third? book?
music in one ear water bottle in one hand

His eyes on her...

She put her phone in her cross body sling as R&B's phone rang

"Hey" he muttered

"Geneva" he said

"Early Sat?" he said
"Sam" he began to argue

"Dhyan Chand should bring her to yours" he said firmly

He got up to get his thing to leave, set his phone on speaker

Are u just sending her back?" Sam accused

"I am returning the following week" he said firmly

"Do u even realize u guys are newly married?" Sam asked incredulous "Tan went to the US  after 14 MONTHS I chewed
him up for a week before and he didnt get laid for a month after" Sam hissed

"Thanks for the TMI" R&B muttered

"She should have married Sree" Sam spat back

"Well... good luck on that one" R&B said smugly "Now shes MINE" tone

"Main neeche ja rahi hoon" II muttered

"Sam gotta go" R&B said hanging up
"Bechaari she is SO CUTE.. I cant believe she chose you u jerk"

"Cute, she IS" he muttered hanging up☺️

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
First. Penning down an update for Meherbaan. BRB. 
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ok. Now we are seeing a reaction 😆 I am happy that she is expressing herself...and this is going to lead to make up ??? A perfect start for them to solve their differences...but I don't know why they always have to fight to then understand each other...
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
She does drive him crazy...With the way it started, he didn't want to fight...The mention of DII changed that...😆 She did that particularly to irritate him..As if challenging him, that if you dont want me to go to DII you better be with me always...
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Nice to see her cry and in front of him so he probably gets the change in mood happened post his super idea of leaving her alone ..
I think only one person is going to be happy with this Appa 😆😆😆

Now both the sisters the Vandu/Sam team shall work on this or do something ..

So how is she planning to shop for Lasya 😳
and even before the wedding R&B spoke like she was married to him now thoh no questions and of course she is super cute 😳😳
lets see how he makes up in 2 and half days ..