SS12 Movers & Shakers on 147 - Page 52

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Someone was talking about this book Quiet on the thread (i think it was Tara im not sure though)... Whoever it was...hv u read it by now ???
It's available fr 250 rs. on amazon and reviews are fine and its kinda different... Just wanted to knw a personal take of a person i somewhat knw...pls tell soon...iv to buy till offer lasts...
Originally posted by taara113

Someone was talking about this book Quiet on the thread (i think it was Tara im not sure though)... Whoever it was...hv u read it by now ???
It's available fr 250 rs. on amazon and reviews are fine and its kinda different... Just wanted to knw a personal take of a person i somewhat knw...pls tell soon...iv to buy till offer lasts...

I have read it. I found it really good. Completely different perspective , the author manages to put and is quite convincing. It's non fiction but she kept me engaged as a reader.
Originally posted by Errantnomad

Originally posted by Ashu25

Errant - where are you ???
I thought you were countingROFL

'To dream of myself ' update padichittu, idhayathai edho, oru padhi kanavu, bheema songs loop la kettunde thatchi thoongitten... Btw a little birdie knocked on my dreams to tell me that you hv long since completed your quota and you absolutely killed it being yourself!! Well done
   Hug
Oh lol!!!
I forgot only LOL

Originally posted by Ashu25

Errant - where are you ???
I thought you were countingROFL

'To dream of myself ' update padichittu, idhayathai edho, oru padhi kanavu, bheema songs loop la kettunde thatchi thoongitten... Btw a little birdie knocked on my dreams to tell me that you hv long since completed your quota and you absolutely killed it being yourself!! Well done
   Hug

Forgot to add that I was all googling chinmayi sripadha and her recording for her song 'idhyathai edho indru' coincided with her finding her real life R&B and getting married to him at her age of 29. Chinmayi had given up on marriage before that... To read her blog was very interesting to say the least...Our II is also 28 29 ille!! Hats off... She gave her real feel to this song... Both she and tamarai killed it and ofcourse HJ
Her hubby is a cutie!!
very pleasant attitude!!
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

very quite the thread seems kya hua .. did i miss something yesterday night?
I was wondering the same, maybe our mischief maker is taking it easy (Ashu)LOL
So gayi thi jaldi LOL
Originally posted by poorna3666

Has anyone listened to  moh  moh ke dhaage from dum lagaa ke  haisha ...pap on has sung the male version and Monali Thakur the female one...excellent...can't stop humming it...another Papon song is Tu from Bobby jasoos...just listen to these real gems Tu female version is by Shreya ...again a gem
Its a beautiful song!!!!!

Anu
has nisha given Ashu some insider information and thats why madam is missing hmnnn !!!
Kuch bhi!!
 I slept off early kal LOL

Ashu has decided to pay homage too to her books...Ashu, we are all missing you  - -
Errant  -  yehi baat toh bhaari pad gaya mere upar kal...
I dozed off with books LOL