SS12 Movers & Shakers on 147 - Page 51

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Originally posted by DesiUs_fan

Sand Clock ...

Both are going through perfect honeymoon phase. Discovering and enjoying each other.

B
est part in this update for me is

"Did u fight with your sisters?" "Dad said u did"

"they were afraid of me" he muttered..

She blushed FURIOUSLY as if it meant she should be too, and he was going to expect her to

"Well I am not" she said huskily

He laughed out loud... she watched him... eyes wide open...

LOL as if this firecracker is scared of anything or anyone. She has to know everything about him.
She has to tell him everything about her. She is a cutie.

Life is a stage

They are like teenagers. They can't live without each other. but they want the other person to admit it.

Appa always behaved as if Raman is the biggest mistake of his daughter's life. Would love to see Appa's reaction when II goes back alone LOL.

II wants to buy a coat for Periappa so he can wear it for Dr appts. This just teared me up.
She is such a sweetheart.

Raman is going to miss his chatterbox, when he goes to Geneva.
II is completely gone case. He has become the very essence of her life.
I AM SO NOT LOOKING FORWARD FOR APPA'S REACTIONOuch.
II is already hurting, don't want him rubbing salt into her wounds with his ...I TOLD YOU SO attitude.

Do not worry. Amma and vandu are on Raman's side. 
II will be fineSmile. I always found appa's concerns regarding Raman are realistic and Nisha adds endearing comical touch to it.
Satan & Savior

His phone rang, it was Sukrit he was home now, his wife's Mom worse than they had thought... he took the call in his home office... and turned his PC on

She tidied up the kitchen, handed him his second cup of tea..Walked over to the office "I changed stuff around in the kitchen
I can show you, or" (she didnt say "put it back where it was")

She saved her skin by that omission he thought...he could have very well murdered her for sounding like this was not her house

"U might not find everything" she insisted

"Dont leave me then" he wanted to say

she paused as if she wanted him to say "Dont go"
IDIOT II...
NO WINE TODAY AND YET YOU SEEM TO BE GETTING HIGH ON CHAI?
NIICE

She toggled the round ball like handle on the door... old fashioned original copper... everything in the apartment, pristine, rich and classy

Like Rakshasan

She left, tucking an imaginary lock of hair behind her ear

Went to bed and lay face down crying...
She got up walked over sniffling to shut her music off in the kitchen, careful not to sniffle as she passed the office

Went back to bed.. drew the curtains, didnt turn on the lights, and slept on his side

He came to bed at midnight.. hoping she was awake... and they could eat?
he could cook something for her?
talk ?glare at each other, lust for each other
some how begin making love...,  but she was asleep, her arm hanging out
Her face buried in the pillow, he lifted her hand and touched her ring, she woke and snatched her hand back
He wore his sweats and the simple BR tee now... showered... unshaven

She snatched it back and tucked it under her belly, and turned to the other side, hiding in her arm
He slid in walking over to the other side, she knew he was coming to bed... she could feel him... touch him
Maybe he would cuddle her?

That familiar poke... that rasp.. and everything would be the same again

She would laugh unable to pretend any more, he would strip her unmindful
They had the routine down pat... they would spend 30 minutes or more flirting or messing with each other
Long drawn out foreplays aroused her a lot... he would spend even an hour many times...
He would...

He would suppress her shaking throbbing body with his... chuckling in her ear... or mocking her openly
She would curse him as she lay spent underneath gasping...
He would let her sleep for a few hours and begin all over again

He was wearing sweats and a BR tee, simple every day clothing... laid back... casual unpretentious... could get lost in a crowd kinda clothing... DEEPLY ATTRACTIVE TO MECry
AYYO!!! WHY?
EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM IS SO DELECTABLE TO ME

MAYBE ITS OVER II
SENDING YOU HOME IS A PLOY?

He didnt turn on any lights, just slept face down... when she woke in the morning...
his left arm was over her waist ... the sun peeked through the curtains... just another morning
Tuesday... she looked at her reservation last night while cleaning up the kitchen

It was on Friday @ 7 PM, the airport wasnt too far she guessed she was going to be
 leaving by 3 PM...

Tuesday, Wed & Thursday, she had three days left

She turned to look at the time... it was 11:15 AM
OH! GREAT HALF OF TUESDAY IS GONE.
SEX OR NO SEX YOU LOVE YOUR SLEEP DI
GET UP GET READY PRACTICE SOME SONGS IN THE OFFICE WITH THE DOOR SHUT
AND LOG ON TO WORK
YOU DONT WANT 500 EMAILS AND 20 FIRE DRILLS NO?
REAL LIFE BECKONS YOU
IN ALL ITS SMOG RIDDEN POLLUTING TRAFFIC JAM
HEAT AND GRIME DELHI GLORY
THE 150 YEAR OLD HEISMANN BUILDING THE TINY PUEGEOT CABS
THE SHOES AT CLAREL AND THE BOTTEGE VENETA, THE CHINESE FOOD
I EVEN MISS BEING LOST IN PARIS?

UMMM... NO... NOT LOST

I MISS EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS RAKSHASAN!!

HOW HE FILLS THE LENGTH OF THE BED... HOW HE SLEEPS WITH NO CARE IN THE WORLD
PAYS DEEP ATTENTION WHEN AMMA SAYS SOMETHING AND BENDS DOWN TO LISTEN REVERENTIALLY TO APPA
ALWAYS SMILED AT THE SIGHT OF SHRAVU
EFFORTLESSLY PUNCHED KEYS ON THE MALCHA MARG SECURITY SYSTEM AS THE ALARM RANG AND SHE STRUGGLED BLUSHING ANGRILY
FOR BEING A KLUTZ THAT ONE MORNING WHEN SHE OPENED THE FRONT DOOR WITHOUT DISENGAGING IT
INSTEAD HOW HE RACED WITH HER TO PUNCH 6 AT THE PARIS APARTMENT ELEVATOR FIRST EVERY TIME
NEVER GAVE HER A TURN WHEN THEY PLAYED VIDEO GAMES, ALWAYS DESTROYED HER CAR OR HER BATMOBILE
GOBBLED THE LAST BITE OF CHOCOLATE OFF HER PLATE AND PROMISED TO ONLY RETURN IT TO HER MOUTH... FROM HIS
DEMANDED CARESS FOR CAREESS... KISS FOR KISS... LICK FOR LICK...
HE WAS A SATAN AND SAVIOR ALL ROLLED INTO ONE

She gently felt his ring.. and turned away to her other side
His grip tighetened
She gently lifted his hand and set it on the side,  and slid an inch a minute getting off the bed

She gently shut every lil crack in the curtains, placed pillows on the floor over the curtain edges so it wouldnt separate

Brushed her teeth... organized his closet quietly... picked up clothes she had worn and unzipped her suitcase and set them...
She hated leaving this apartment... PERIOD!!

ABS HATED IT
She hadnt visited castles or laid on the beach or eaten expensive French food or gone dancing
They had fought and made savage love on his work desk, pranked each other endlessly... cooked together for his friends.. showered together
done laundry together...rode subways... waited in line for tickets... didnt go to parks or picturesque places... erm... if u dont count Eiffel
She had modeled shoes for him.. he had hooked her bra... she had writhed in PMS cramp and had his face twitch into a smile as she cursed him "Its all because of you"
"I agree" he had nodded innocently
flung various pillows at him, nursed him back to health.. cooed and cuddled him...
It was not a conventional honeymoon

She made a cup of best espresso she could and cleared her throat preparing to sing... practiced the beginning notes of her favorite Ganesha stuti...

There was aknock on the door, she rushed to open it was the courier, he asked for ID she handed him her India driver's license
He scanned it and handed her a huge box... it was addressed to HER
Her heart hammered in her chest, she didnt have to wake him to know it came from him

It was three Bottega Veneta bags, the hobo, the clutch and the cross body sling... she sat down by the door on the floor and cried

I now realy feel that most of her insecurities about him that he can survive without her kinda thoughts are going to clear by itself in their this temporary separation...looking forward of their journey...and you two idiots!start speaking atleast half of your thoughts...or hire a correspondent who can read dil ki bath.but actually your unspoken words are the essence for us...so rehne de..luv you...
All I can say is this is life...

Yeh Jeevan Hai, Is Jeevan Ka
Yahi Hai - Yahi Hai - Yahi Hai Rungroop

Thode Ghum Hain, Thodi Khushiyan
Yahi Hai - Yahi Hai - Yahi Hai Chaon Dhoop
Yeh Jeevan Hai...
Yeh Na Socho Isme Apni Haar Hai Ke Jeet Hai

oose Apna Lo Jo Bhi Jeevan Ki Reet Hai
Yeh Zid Chodo, Yuh Na Todo
Har Pal Ek Darpan Hai
Yeh Jeevan Hai...

Nisha, Royi kyu II?LOL
I feel so sad for both of them. Wish II can stay back with him this time. Next time R&B will think twice before agreeing to go somewhere leaving his wife behind. I hope in future, they will learn to plan their respective careers around each others schedules, like all other newly married couples with careers learn to do.
Strange isn't it the ways of life ...

It's so difficult to shed egos invest faith and trust. The jump is never easy ... Nice piece..
Eager to see the next one.."
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by dsgirl

Bhai II kitna bol sakti hai..matlab chup hi nahi hoti...

BTW the chai scene reminded me of zindagi gulzar hai..the day after they get married and zaroon drinks chai from kashaf's cup...

An adorable update :)

OH REALLY?Shocked
Ive watched the show but a mish mash of episodes sometimes forwarding through sections that seemed like "might not be interesting"Cry

I had no idea...

Sorry 2 butt in this convo. Nisha  U must be knowing that Chai played a crucial role in ZGH. It was chai that made Kashaf accept Zaroon's marriage proposal. The dialogues have so depth and they are superbly written. The best dilaogues that I have come across on a Hindi/Urdu TV series.