aaj toh neend aane se rahi Nisha
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by sarsyed

Nisha...kahan ho tum?????
tumhara intezaar toh 11 mulkoon ke fans kar rahe hain ðŸ˜‰
hum par thoda raham karo plz ðŸ˜•

No update today kya???😭
aaj toh neend aane se rahi Nisha

me also refreshing tabs patha nahi kya hua ..
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

God knws kya hueee
All right , with no update as yet , I further dwelved deep and keyed in this note,this is a stand point or reflection of only II's vulnerabilities, may be I will try one from R&B's angle too..
Hope it helps us to kill time while we wait for madam writers update. This is purely influenced by the tug I felt reading the last two updates

The young heart in her wants to be wanted, loved and cherished.She got in to this as she somewhere believed he is the one... she struggles to fully believe him even though she desperately wants to and she desperately wants this marriage to go the distance too. She does not realise that the walls that she has put up to protect herself from pain and disappointment are the same walls that's may be keeping him at a distance . She wants to share the deepest parts of her but she is afraid that maybe he will judge her, reject her and leave her. Despite her fears she went ahead for this union as she wanted this 'perfect' life with him...
When he asked her to share his life, she made a promise to herself that she will be his forever . His name in her heart literally and figuratively is a poignant moment in their journey together .Now as she grapples with reality , the child in her blames him for her miseries .She is avoiding him and walking away from him in the hope that he will walk behind her or along side her. Her insecurities are mounting for the moment.She is holding it against him as a ransom for her happiness... , presently she is overwhelmed by discontentment, she sees herself as the victim, the goal being self preservation.
In blocking him she is not considering his insecurities or his sufferings or his view of their relationship.She is living with a veil over her heart.Despite her fathers open resentment of his daughters choice for his son in law, I believe,he wouldn't want this marriage to end in the blink of an eye or a snap of a finger. Hope she finds the courage to let down her walls and unveil herself by revealing the truth in her of what she feels for him .Hope R&B will help her to embrace the power of vulnerability , help himself too in the process so that they could truly become one , see oneself , see each other in their journey.
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

I came back home and still no update???😭 
Maybe Nisha and family are heading out for impromptu spring vacation to Paris (all in the name of research). On serious note hope all is well.
Originally posted by Errantnomad

All right , with no update as yet , I further dwelved deep and keyed in this note,this is a stand point or reflection of only II's vulnerabilities, may be I will try one from R&B's angle too..
Hope it helps us to kill time while we wait for madam writers update. This is purely influenced by the tug I felt reading the last two updates

The young heart in her wants to be wanted, loved and cherished.She got in to this as she somewhere believed he is the one... she struggles to fully believe him even though she desperately wants to and she desperately wants this marriage to go the distance too. She does not realise that the walls that she has put up to protect herself from pain and disappointment are the same walls that's may be keeping him at a distance . She wants to share the deepest parts of her but she is afraid that maybe he will judge her, reject her and leave her. Despite her fears she went ahead for this union as she wanted this 'perfect' life with him...
When he asked her to share his life, she made a promise to herself that she will be his forever . His name in her heart literally and figuratively is a poignant moment in their journey together .Now as she grapples with reality , the child in her blames him for her miseries .She is avoiding him and walking away from him in the hope that he will walk behind her or along side her. Her insecurities are mounting for the moment.She is holding it against him as a ransom for her happiness... , presently she is overwhelmed by discontentment, she sees herself as the victim, the goal being self preservation.
In blocking him she is not considering his insecurities or his sufferings or his view of their relationship.She is living with a veil over her heart.Despite her fathers open resentment of his daughters choice for his son in law, I believe,he wouldn't want this marriage to end in the blink of an eye or a snap of a finger. Hope she finds the courage to let down her walls and unveil herself by revealing the truth in her of what she feels for him .Hope R&B will help her to embrace the power of vulnerability , help himself too in the process so that they could truly become one , see oneself , see each other in their journey.

Very eloquently written! How I wish it was this simple, ms nisha will surely put a beautiful spin to the whole thing.
Originally posted by taara113

@shevane...arey dahi, egg, amla, multani mitti, methi (fenugreek) seeds, all kind of shampoo products, spas, hair treatments... Iv done it all...nothing helps...straightening, rebounding, smoothening is something il nvr go for so will hv to bear with these unruly things for life...

My gori friend has curly hair and she is obsessed with keratin treatment. Which is good for 4 month but she irons them all the time. It typically thins the hair, but nothing has changed for her,  
she has hair like Kangna Raut.
Unlike Nisha not to give an update. Hope all's well!
Hey u guys

My son's flight was cancelled returning from a Spring Break trip
and so was put on a bus and didnt get here untl 3:30 PM IST, so I went to bed when it was 4 PM IST basically
I am up now, have the day off (YAYYY)
So will update in an hr
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Hey u guys

My son's flight was cancelled returning from a Spring Break trip
and so was put on a bus and didnt get here untl 3:30 PM IST, so I went to bed when it was 4 PM IST basically
I am up now, have the day off (YAYYY)
So will update in an hr
We were worried...but no more! We are glad to see you back🤗