SS12 Movers & Shakers on 147 - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome Dozen Nisha👏.
A separation in the offing...a temporary one! II is to return alone.
Can't wait to read about her reaction when she gets to know this.
Thanks for explaining Nish.. 
I think I figured out how it works now. After reading it twice. 
Padlocks are not being used rather are being a little less used here I think. Thoda hi tech hogaya desh. M talking of metro cities.. 

Now we are approaching to reality...
They both know that their work interests are in different places...They had ignored it till now...But reality knocks the door...These small separations are going to be difficult for both...They have to now look for a permanent settlement somewhere...who is going to adjust will be the million dollar question
perfect end for honeymoon!!She will kill him with her silence...Bally...kta bathaun!!he raises his points evrytime when he appears..loves his concern for II.
Swa... Didnt we have an enormous discussion about this in the previous thread?? 🤣
Originally posted by modernfamily

You became a groupbie. Congrats

Hey thanks... I'll put it to more like 'birds of the same feather flock together'
So what does that mean?? With eyes on the target, my question is how many do I get to post now??
Got 10 as a newbie...
Originally posted by Ashu25

@Shev di - That is so sweet of you to offer!!
I just hope Nivi is safe...
@ Errant - congratulations!! Aapke restraints thode kam ho gaye🤣

Ok good... Thanks ashu, the rope is a little loose now.can give more company to madness...
More the madness more the merrier ...
Errant I believe 30/40
Not sure though 😔
actually a small separation may be pretty interesting.now she didnt wanted to claim him as hers no?said 'wine is mine'!!you idiot II!!will not use your motor mouth when needed!!chal,koi bath nahi.agle bar jab nisha chance deti ho to use karna..dont play this mindgame.atleast say it as a slip of tongue yaar!!!!then do 'i dont care' wala attitude..
Madam writer, one kostin ...
Is R&B working on a Sunday or is it a Monday !! He talked about the Sunday cleaning crew but didn't sukrit tell R&B that he would meet him on Monday at work ... So is this a Sunday or Monday

I promise I was a good girl last night and did not even hv a sip of wine... Phir bhi my brain is smoked now ...
Bally be band bakaaje rakha hai...sweet rascal...
With his Geneva trip, it's R&B he is preparing her for the kill . He sure has got his moves planned...