SS12 Movers & Shakers on 147 - Page 49

Posted: 9 years ago
Thats half hour from now Shev di 
But she isnt online also...😭

Originally posted by Ashu25

Besan ??

Gram flour,chickpea flour, or besan, I have tired it too it was good. But i am very lazy to do it regularly. Gives hair shine. And yesterday some model in US said that she use coke for her hair. She puts coke and then just rises with water and she has fine hair.(I will not try that) πŸ˜† I am still a tomboy at heart, I just like getting mani-pedi, that too I suck at painting nails on self πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Ashu25

Thats half hour from now Shev di 
But she isnt online also...😭

She just updated as soon as she came online
kya hua no update yet πŸ˜­ i have to reset my Sosy clock.
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

I am heading out now, will have to read on phone again😭  I need to change my data plan πŸ˜†
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Me too anu... Last two updates were so cool... I me worried how II is going to react... It can go both ways with her... She has extremely opposite views of everything...
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Gram flour,chickpea flour, or besan, I have tired it too it was good. But i am very lazy to do it regularly. Gives hair shine. And yesterday some model in US said that she use coke for her hair. She puts coke and then just rises with water and she has fine hair.(I will not try that) πŸ˜† I am still a tomboy at heart, I just like getting mani-pedi, that too I suck at painting nails on self πŸ˜•
Offo...I know besan di πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
matlab tha besan bhi lagate hain ? πŸ˜²
I knew urad dal (One with which idly/dosa/vada are made πŸ˜•) They say its a natural conditioner...
Coke eh ??INSANITY this is called πŸ˜†
me bhi...I will have one smudged nail each time I paint...Am too lazy to re do it also πŸ˜†
@shevane...arey dahi, egg, amla, multani mitti, methi (fenugreek) seeds, all kind of shampoo products, spas, hair treatments... Iv done it all...nothing helps...straightening, rebounding, smoothening is something il nvr go for so will hv to bear with these unruly things for life...
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

She just updated as soon as she came online
Oh achcha!!
I missed kal...SO dont know..
We still have about 15 min left πŸ˜†
Originally posted by taara113

@shevane...arey dahi, egg, amla, multani mitti, methi (fenugreek) seeds, all kind of shampoo products, spas, hair treatments... Iv done it all...nothing helps...straightening, rebounding, smoothening is something il nvr go for so will hv to bear with these unruly things for life...
Offo...Woh sab mat kar...Kuch simple kar...Like lemon and curd/ plain curd/plain lemon juice etc