SS12 Movers & Shakers on 147 - Page 49

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Nisha also loved the way he frequently reminds himself that SHE ' picked him'. The kid in him thinks he's going one up one Appa but I guess he is clinging to the hope that he will one day be very important to her like her appa is today!Hug
I'm too way young to feel maternalistic about a 30 year old par kya karen..can't drool like the 20's something but love this guy to bits anyways!! Like II loves Shravu Shocked
Nisha...how beautiful is this?  All the vibrant colours that contrast the sudden overwhelming sadness of the update.Cry  Rendupaerum paavam, [both are paavam], kadavulae- I feel for both.

And the song, you know that the mention of  that song- Mouna Raagam, really? *sigh*, looks like you went through  our song spamming yesterday I know someone mentioned Mouna Raagam... I love that movie, Revathy's  quiet  devastation and confusion ... perfect for this moment.  Sometime I get lost in the Tamil and never think to translate it, this time I listened to the song about 4 times, each time intending to follow along with your translation then getting lost in the feeling, or the movie or you story  until finally the last time i managed to line it all up... *sigh*

The tone of this piece from her simmering childlike excitement and sweetness at the beginning to the  sudden crash landing at his words and the distance at the end, you pretty much covered every lovable bit of her character in this update alone...  and him, poor guy, wanting so much to be what she wants/needs/sees in him and still struggling to see it in himself... Disapprove 

They both need a big hug... these are moments that Savi's lack of  presence  is felt.    Ennna solurathendae theriyalae [I don't know what to say]...  it's just beautiful and evokes so much of that song , and weirdly, that moment in the movie... well done Nisha.    I am definetly one of those people that loses themselves in song lyrics, and with updates like this  paatulaeyae mulugetaen [I've showered/drowned in the song]... I feel a little lost and bereft, but in the best way possible.. Disapprove

Hat's off as well for the twist n the song lyric as the title...beautiful.Day Dreaming

Originally posted by ishruhi

I dont know what to say...only thing is that I feel like something tugging,burning inside me.one is crying with tears flowing from her eyes and other is crying so silently yet loudly with his heart...even if she returns india alone,appa pls be nice with her... Cry .i dont want to see her cry for her appas words too...
Knowing him, appa will sound harsh, although Ishita is the last person he'd want to hurt. Amma, akka and Sam should be her support! Poor Ranjan can only look on.Ouch
Edited by Seriousreader - 6 years ago
Originally posted by blue5sky

Nisha also loved the way he frequently reminds himself that SHE ' picked him'. The kid in him thinks he's going one up one Appa but I guess he is clinging to the hope that he will one day be very important to her like her appa is today!Hug
I'm too way young to feel maternalistic about a 30 year old par kya karen..can't drool like the 20's something but love this guy to bits anyways!! Like II loves Shravu Shocked

Just like Appa has no love for him, he has no love for Appa either Asma
Except Appa's feelings are out in the open, R&B is too chaloo he will never show II

she probably KNOWS and will never ask R&B directly
Its a strange complicated relationship they have

No wonder every step it feels like the cracks are going to turn into a deep ravine and they are going to go plunging downShocked

Edited by Nisha0604 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by blue5sky

Just like Appa has no love for him, he has no love for Appa either Asma
Except Appa's feelings are out in the open, R&B is too chaloo he will never show II

she probably KNOWS and will never ask R&B directly
Its a strange complicated relationship they have

No wonder every step it feels like the cracks are going to turn into a deep ravine and they are going to go plunging downShocked

Sounds OMINOUS Nisha.
Any other marriage a work separation is no big deal, except may be a work separation at the end of a honeymoon is quite sad... even in a arranged marriage

But with these two, EVERY force is conspiring to separate them including they themselves so such a situation can only cause more edge of the seat fear

Appa will end this in a HEART BEAT
they both know that

You've got me craving for moreEmbarrassed
One more...just one more TEENY-WEENY update PLEASEConfused
Originally posted by Seriousreader

You've got me craving for moreEmbarrassed
One more...just one more TEENY-WEENY update PLEASEConfused

Sure!!