SS12 Movers & Shakers on 147 - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago

Congrats nisha...can't believe 11th one ended so soon...nevertheless many more to come...👏
Originally posted by Divashni

Congratzzz on a dozen Nisha! 😃
Rplied 2 ur PM Ashu. 

@Nisha: Nivs is feeling pretty terrible. Xray conf pneumonia in both lungs...its viral tho so no meds. Doc said just lots of rest nd fluids for next 2-3 weeks. Will tell Nivs u were asking 4 her. 

New update soon?? Can't wait! 

i was thinking about her too... gosh pneumonia in both lungs and viral so no medicine
 ..has her fever subsided it is suppose to subside in 36 hours ..
do u students take the flu shot? its available in cvs very crucial u guys take it..
feel so bad for her 😭 is there anything she needs i can mail it ..
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

i was thinking about her too... gosh pneumonia in both lungs and viral so no medicine
do u students take the flu shot? its available in cvs very crucial u guys take it..

Fevr is on/off Anu...all of yest nd last night she ws fine but this morn she hd a slight temp. Yeah we all got flu shot in the fall...not always effective tho I guess. 
Thanks 4 offring...all gud 4 now, bt will let u know. W/ all ur well wishes hopefully she'll get well soon. 😊
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Just came home, can't believe that u guys have munched away 5 pages already.😆
On the serious note I am close to Nivi, just ask her friend if she needs something I can swing by to her place. Food, medicine anything or I can pick her and bring her to my house. And she can have home cooked meal and a bedroom to herself. Recommend her to drink fluids and miso and noodle soup. They make u thirsty, hence my dr always recommends that and gives energy. Tell her it's no formality, she can ask anything to eat, I can make it for her.
Originally posted by Errantnomad

Present Madam writer

Adra sakka! Apdi podu

Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count;
Everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted

Albert Einstein

You became a groupbie. Congrats
Meaning of Multiple

The house was clean and the laundry loaded when she woke at 3 PM on Sunday... she woke  to the sounds of the kids in the balcony across.
They were not in jammies... II was.. ermm... not in jammies... errrmm... no clothes actually

Her head felt heavy, she called out to him a couple times she felt like she lost her voice...
he had left the curtains closed in the windows by the bed the other two were fully pulled back... she didnt hear him anywhere

She found his shirt and wore it, getting off the bed... she wasnt woozy but wasnt 100% either, with just 3.5 glasses?

I NEED TO WORK ON MY CAPACITY
THIS IS PATHETIC
She giggled, curling back in bed

She got off suddenly and went to check, the bedroom door was locked from the inside, she didnt recall doing that

He wasnt in the study

"Where are you?' she texted

"Work" he said with a key board emoticon

"U get ur wife drunk and leave her" she accused him unnecessarily sending an image of a sozzled man with pound and dollar symbol by his face

"Get her drunk, make love multiple times, and leave her" he texted back with a smug smile

"Why is the house clean?" confused smiley

"Sunday the cleaning crew comes by" he said sending a broom

"AND THEY SAW ME IN BED WITH NO CLOTHES ON?" she sent a gun
"Ermm, I locked your room" he sent a key

"It wasnt locked" she lied sending an upset smiley

He knew she was lying

"When u say "multiple" what does that mean?"

"More than one" he explained with an equation 1+1=2

"Twice?"

"Uhh... more" he lied

"MORE? MORE? HOW CAN IT BE MORE? We went to bed at 3? I am up at 3,
u must have gone to work at 7, (nee toongave maate.)
(He knew what that meant, you dont sleep. He had heard that many times now at night as she tried to bind him to her body, when he attempted to get up)
so from 3 AM to 7 AM how could we have done it THREE TIMES? I think your Math is wrong" she sent him a paragraph
LITERALLY!

"We could do it again. and I could show u" he responded

"bas***d!!" she texted with a crying face

"Why did u go to work? "U see your coworkers and cant resist could you. Thats breaking the honeymoon rules" she accused arms across the chest and tapping feet

"U were asleep" he sent ZZZs

"That means u are supposed to work in your office IN THE APARTMENT" she texted a picture of a house

"II" he began to explain, smiling... she wanted to see him all the time...
"Vendaam" she texted back

"Do u want to go to Champ Elysses?" he asked
There was no response from her

Longish pause

"Hey" he began he sent her a handkerchief tied to a pole

"Come home da" she begged sending him a rose

"In two?" he begged with a cloyingly sweet smile

"If u are not here in one" she waved her finger

"And 45" he sent a wink

"I am going to be in bed unshowered and like a bum... and waste another two hours of your time after you return" she sent a devil

He sent a "Ouch!" emoticon back... pretending it would matter to him

~~~~~

She clung as her saree unraveled and slid off her body... at her waist and  off her shoulder,
her bra strap like blouse restraint still secure at the back... the triangles free floating upfront, she groaned as her chest came in contact with his bare chest
he rubbed her gently on it watching her convulse with satisfaction

He head fell back, as she breathed heavily hanging in his arm, everytime he brought her close and rubbed her body to his,
she begged him to stop... he placed her on the bed... she flipped over climbing on him

Raining kisses on his smooth jaw and nose and chin, she felt his chin with his thumb, penciled around his sideburn... and went down his neck
"Nah" she said stopping when she kissed his collar bone

He cursed her audibly binding her to his body forcing her head down on his chest

"II" he warned hoarsely until she opened her mouth on him
He tasted like aftershave and cologne and wine, there was a spill over his chest pocket a drop it had seeped through his skin
She LOVED the taste, she sucked his skin long after the taste was gone
"Good grief! II" he yelled
she didnt like the other two wines he served this was her favorite
She lifted her head up and rubbed his pec

"MINE" she said harshly possessive

He stared at her eyes interminably

"Me?" he asked eagerly... and held his breath waiting for her answer

They looked at each other for the longest time
Hers was stormy and big, his, clear and purposeful

SAY IT II
JUST SAY IT
YOU CAN PRETEND TO HAVE BEEN DRUNK IF HE QUESTIONS YOU IN THE MORNING
HE DOESNT NEED TO KNOW YOU MEANT IT
IT CAN ALL BE PART OF "THE HUSBAND SEDUCTION" SCRIPT
TELL HIM

AYYYOOYO!! SHUT UP... NO I WONT TELL HIM
HE WILL PROBABLY LAUGH AT ME FOR SAYING THAT BECAUSE M SHOWED UP
HOW TACKY

ARGHHH

NO... SHUT UP

The second demon won against the first

She bent down opening her mouth back again as he buckled feeling her tongue on his pecs

"My wine I meant" she muttered trembling
She moved like Lasya little pushes and shoves he slid his fingers through her hair trying to stop her jerky movements and trying to encourage her
Both at the same time...
She went over his belly, kissed his belly button... sending him reeling... he pinned her down viciously and did the same to her
She overpowered him  in her mess of a tangled saree... trying to free her hands from the still wrapped to her body folds

and felt his briefs

"Do it" he begged

"Nahi!!" she giggled softly
He took her hand and showed her how... they gazed at each other heat scorching their faces

"There" that was easy he said kicking it off his feet

Pinning her down, undoing the clasp at the back on her blouse, she melted into a puddle
Rotating out of reach, he grabbed her back from where she slid to... and entered her swiftly
knocking the breath out of her

She was half awake when he made love at 5 AM

They walked out of the meeting room at 5:15 ish

Will: U take over Sukrit's Geneva trip, and you can wrap up the other 4 for us, do you want to do more SE Asia?

R&B nodded thoughtfully, staring at his phone and at the man's face

Jacque: No, then we'll never see him

The men walked to the break room, grabbing espresso,
R&B: I could do Eu and Asia

Sukrit: If we are on track to open a US office in 2017, we need a new partner or one of us to move there

Will:Lets keep Paris the HQ
Romaine: We can slowly shift base to the Bay Area, its a fertile startup ground

R&B: maybe focus on ONE kind of funding, or three or five five years from now, lets talk more at the annual review in August?

Alex joked that they talked more business in the coffe station instead of the conf room

Sukrit was heading out in the evening, his wife's mother had had a fall in Bangkok, or outskirts wherever she lived, Sakti was the only child

She had already returned, or was atleast on the way to the airport

Sukrit was leaving at night

R&B would have to be in Geneva M-W next week, he had to break the news to II that he wasnt returning with her to India on Friday
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As threatened, she stayed in bed... but cheated... showered ate breakfast/dinner? since it was 6 PM ish wore  a clean shirt of his with no lingerie

And chatted with her friends first and Bally later

"Getting any sleep kiddo?"

"some" she lied giggling
"Are u ready for bed at 6 PM or are u getting up?" he quizzed, seeing a pillow on her back

"The second" she giggled

"Waha raat ko din aur din ko raat kehte hain kya?" he teased

"Somewhat" she chuckled

"Where is your rakshas?" he asked

"WORKKK"

"and u give me all sorts of excuses for why you cant check email?" he asked mock sternly

"IKR" she said

"Here he doesnt leave home u say, there he is never home?" Bally asked thoughtfully

"Isnt that the truth" she muttered

"Is he is a good guy?" Bally asked protectively

"Hmmm" "QUIET" "EVIL" but good" she said softly

"Suman waala evil?" Bally laughed hard

She appeared

"Hi! Ishita, kaisi ho aap? bahut tang kar rahe hain kya aapko dulhe raja?" she asked

"Kuch aisa hi" II admitted

"Suman, EVIL bata rahi hai yaar usko, pooch usko same waala hai kya" Ballyw inked

II blushed

"Aur kitne evil hotey hain Dev" Suman asked

"Umm shaayad u are right.." Bally chuckled

"Sotey hain raat ko ya soney nahi dete" Suman probed

With Bally listening she didnt want to answer that

"Umm... send Bally away" II ordered
"Dev aap jaayen yaha se" Suman ordered

"Abhi chhori climax mein pahunch rahi hai aise kaise chale jaaye hum?" "SHITTT WHAT A WORD... Bally... WHATTAWORD" Bally pulled his own cheeks and kissed

"Suman I will call u when he is not home" II squirmed

Suman was rolling on the couch at Vasant Kunj...

"Kidhar hai oye handsome?" Bally asked

"I told u" II argued

"Ishita tumhe aur mujhe ek sanstha shuru kar deni chahiye, patiyon se raat ko peedit" Suman spoke in pure Hindi
(Harassed by Hubbies at Night Group)

II clamped her mouth and laughed

R&B walked in... chuckling finding her in bed with covers pulled up to her belly...

II turned the ipad so Bally could see the Rakshasan

"Hey Dude... kya chal raha hai"

"Hey man!" R&B said

"Yeh kya keh rahi hai biwi? spend some time yaar... she says you guys only did it once in the last week?"
Suman was screeching DEVVV YEH KYA KEH RAHE HO DEVVV

II turned the ipad "Bally shut up"

R&B slid in by her, leaning on her shoulder arm.. his stubble poking her bare skin of her breast on the side through his shirt

"Iyer is not happy dude" Bally further tightened the screw

Suman yanked the ipad from him "Achha suno, Ishita hum baad mein baat karenge"

Bally got frisky exactly at the time her Rakshasan did so the Skype was disconnected

Yeh kya ho raha hai 🤣
she will kill him.
He will tell her when they reach the airport...PAKKA 
She will cry an ocean, wont talk, act numb, play IGNORE, but wont talk/text/skype
Poor II!!
I really pity you this time 😭
@Shev di - That is so sweet of you to offer!!
I just hope Nivi is safe...
@ Errant - congratulations!! Aapke restraints thode kam ho gaye 🤣
One doubt...
If he had closed the door from the inside, how did he leave the place?? Balcony se kood ke ? 😕
And how did she make herself dinner if she was locked 
He must have locked it from the outside ille??
Or did he leave her a key by the draw ??🤣
Okay...I get it...he left her an alternate key...she opened the door uss se 😆
Ashu

When u lock doors from the outside, u can open from the inside, atleast the locks in the West are usually built that way

All u need is to insert the key in the hole and it twists the lock to unlock

Its not the India kind where you pull and insert over a latch and hang a padlock u know... those are used very rarely here
He locked the bedroom, she unlocked it from the inside, and was free to roam around the house