SS12 Movers & Shakers on 147 - Page 147

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
What if she switches her phone off and go to sringeri temple ??/
and he repeatedly trying for her and getting tensed when he doesn't know where she is???
Originally posted by swathi1990

But paavam II...
Bad time...CryCry

Rationally, she can't blame R&B for hardware upgrades...He did it as an excelsior employee...

But he shud have really known her mood before breaking the postpone news !! I can't believe he was insensitive there when he knows that cried even in the morning... He shud have atleast waited till she reached home...But No...Idiot he is to break the news like that to her...and he deserves the cold reply...

She shud not attend his calls anymore...He deserves that...

BTW with this much work, I dont think II is going anywhere other than may be amritsar for work...

I don't think she even has time to go to D II ...She would be probably go to sam's to be with lasya or she will go to vandu's place to vent out everything...My vote is vandu...

I hope she doesn't go anywhere else alone...

Do u know women?!?LOL pehle bataya toh II royegi n baad mei bataya which means tuesday toh she'll be like tum wednesday toh aise hi jhooth bol rahe the LOL n anyway R&B hasnt perfected the art of being a "husband" yet n he definitely lacks the skills of being subtle!! He says what he has to, he doesnt hide facts or does diplomacy well! Hehe!! R&B ko ab rab ki mehr hi bacha sakdi ai!!LOL
I do not like the appa drama isliye do not want II in DII! Maybe she can take the movie shooting trip to mumbai on friday night! N hope she doesnt return till mobday morning n then goes str to work n no replies to text/call/emails until they see each other on monday night! Mast jalegi R&B ki!! :) waise she could go Akka's plc too u know after mumbai!LOL
Originally posted by harshita27

Originally posted by swathi1990

But paavam II...
Bad time...CryCry

Rationally, she can't blame R&B for hardware upgrades...He did it as an excelsior employee...

But he shud have really known her mood before breaking the postpone news !! I can't believe he was insensitive there when he knows that cried even in the morning... He shud have atleast waited till she reached home...But No...Idiot he is to break the news like that to her...and he deserves the cold reply...

She shud not attend his calls anymore...He deserves that...

BTW with this much work, I dont think II is going anywhere other than may be amritsar for work...

I don't think she even has time to go to D II ...She would be probably go to sam's to be with lasya or she will go to vandu's place to vent out everything...My vote is vandu...

I hope she doesn't go anywhere else alone...

Do u know women?!?LOL pehle bataya toh II royegi n baad mei bataya which means tuesday toh she'll be like tum wednesday toh aise hi jhooth bol rahe the LOL n anyway R&B hasnt perfected the art of being a "husband" yet n he definitely lacks the skills of being subtle!! He says what he has to, he doesnt hide facts or does diplomacy well! Hehe!! R&B ko ab rab ki mehr hi bacha sakdi ai!!LOL
I do not like the appa drama isliye do not want II in DII! Maybe she can take the movie shooting trip to mumbai on friday night! N hope she doesnt return till mobday morning n then goes str to work n no replies to text/call/emails until they see each other on monday night! Mast jalegi R&B ki!! :) waise she could go Akka's plc too u know after mumbai!LOL

She has tons of work re...She will most probably be working on weekends...I don't think she has time for mumbai trip and she is not in that mood as well. Cry Cry
Heart page no.148!!so heading on to ss13!yesterday 300th update...today ss13!!we do get something to celebrate everyday...hats off nisha!
Yeh to hona hi thaa. Poor II bearing the brunt of something she is not really responsible for. I can just about I can just about imagine RB sniggering and telling II how he always knew that transpro was such a bad fit for excelsior...even if he doesn't say IT in so many words  she will feell guilty about the debacle considering  how much she defended her product.  Not a happy position to be in. 
I just wish bansal would take some responsibility for pushing this on Ranjan...

Also RB's timing couldn't be more wrong. As it is bechari is so down in the dumps on top of that an absconding husband...although I think at this juncture it's good he isn't around to rub salt on her KMPG wounds...but even then...wouldn't be surprised if she completely loses it. 

Great going Nisha...the conflict of interest can be most torturous especially for those who have a conscience. 
Don't know why they don't have an " I BOW DOWN TO YOU" icon!
The best knot ever for me so far Nisha.

So many times life is all about connecting the dots. 

Both RnB and II are dealing with what they have inherited. Transpro and all it's flaws causing havoc in II's personal life and RnB parachuting into E to help fix that and locking horns with the woman he is married to is what our man has inherited. Not counting the truckloads of money and all the scandal!

But then the man that he is it does not cross his mind to find out how she's feeling before he blurts. She too is in no mood to understand that after promising not to call he won't unless he had something urgent and important. Both of them are so rapt in their own worlds, then concerns of a long distance marriage. PAAVAM both II and RnB! 

Will be interesting to see what they do with all this. 

AWESOME drooling as always for more!!LOL
Originally posted by taramira

Yeh to hona hi thaa. Poor II bearing the brunt of something she is not really responsible for. I can just about I can just about imagine RB sniggering and telling II how he always knew that transpro was such a bad fit for excelsior...even if he doesn't say IT in so many words  she will feell guilty about the debacle considering  how much she defended her product.  Not a happy position to be in. 
I just wish bansal would take some responsibility for pushing this on Ranjan...

Also RB's timing couldn't be more wrong. As it is bechari is so down in the dumps on top of that an absconding husband...although I think at this juncture it's good he isn't around to rub salt on her KMPG wounds...but even then...wouldn't be surprised if she completely loses it. 

Great going Nisha...the conflict of interest can be most torturous especially for those who have a conscience. 
Totally agree with u. I am glad that she told RnB to take your time in coming back. ConfusedI hope that dense man understands the sarcasm. ShockedI feel II pain Cry no amount of pampering from others can replace the dude's presence. 
I hope appa doesn't pass any comments or judegment on RnB, it will just make her more unhappy. On the flip side Ranjan is acting like a total sweetheart, pampering II. Which is just sweet. 
In my practical head I understand RnB's delay but the romantic part of me is super mad at himAngry.I looking forward to explosive meet up.Embarrassed

It's rightly "When it rains, it pours

PS: please open a new thread Ms Nisha. You definatly know how to add a twist without being over dramatic. ClapClapStar I bow to your talent and keeping us hooked for more then 3 months. 

Edited by Hsp.canada - 6 years ago
II was already upset with the Transpro project going south and R&B breaks the news of his trip extension just EXCELLENTCry