SS12 Movers & Shakers on 147 - Page 142

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
RnB type guy is rare.sirf sapne mein hi milengi type hai...i agree.but yeh ranjan type FIL tho sapne mein bhi nahi milegi yaar!!kitna caring hai!!!!just wait my dear ranjan!!!surely nisha will clear that scandal and you will be rewarded for all these(I really want this)!!!that binukumar ko ane do...after that,(and before that also)I dont know whats gonna happen!but you will be happy then...really wish so Clap
Originally posted by ishruhi

RnB type guy is rare.sirf sapne mein hi milengi type hai...i agree.but yeh ranjan type FIL tho sapne mein bhi nahi milegi yaar!!kitna caring hai!!!!just wait my dear ranjan!!!surely nisha will clear that scandal and you will be rewarded for all these(I really want this)!!!that binukumar ko ane do...after that,(and before that also)I dont know whats gonna happen!but you will be happy then...really wish so Clap

Actually if the scandal comes again...Appa and R&B both will pull the trigger...and this time both will be in the same side LOL though they each wanted to take II with them...

R&B would want to take his wife and move to paris permanently...so thats like bigger issue among the issues they have now..
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by swathi1990

Work calls...
and after 1 hr of this II would not have time to even think about R&B let alone miss him LOL

The guy is going to miss all the attention...

Why do I feel that Bally has a bomb waiting for her in work which is going to explode now...

We ALL thrive on conflictBig smile not only the leads... too much harmony bothers everyone...

Ya we do...If everything went right and was mushy...then there is no story LOL
Originally posted by swathi1990

Originally posted by ishruhi

Actually if the scandal comes again...Appa and R&B both will pull the trigger...and this time both will be in the same sideLOLthough they each wanted to take II with them...

R&B would want to take his wife and move to paris permanently...so thats like bigger issue among the issues they have now..

nooo!!no news coverage or digging up of scandal or something that will take ranjan through that pain again!!poor old man!I just want this scandal to be cleared without much hungama to public.how?I dont know!Nisha knows that well!!
Wassup ladies ROFL

I loved the REAL LIFE BECKONING part!!!
I am so sure something big is coming up now!!!

LSD and Hippie so apt. When I was doing my graduation, we had to do an assignment on the counter culture movement of the 1960's.
During the course of my research I learnt about the hippie culture, their liberation, both in the usage of recreational drug called LSD and sex.
Parallels can be drawn to the open attitude towards life and sexuality that was advocated 'to attain spiritual enlightenment ' by osho aka Rajneesh , which earned him the sobriquet "sex guru"

Bally and Bougainvilleas brought back memories. My mom used to take great interest in Gardening. We had a protected colony culture when we were growing up and every year the ' ladies club would have kitchen garden and ornamental garden competitions. Things used to reach a frenzy whenever the competition results were around the corner. She used to plant the best of the bougainvilleas, chrysanthemums and the cactuses. And the kitchen used to thrive on all the veggies from greens, bindis, brinjals , the cluster beans from our garden with able help from us children and my grandmother , at a time when there was not much usage of the fad term called " organic garden. No wonder, she won the garden competition for 10 years in a tie and so much that she became the judge of the garden competitions in the 11 th year. My grand mother wouldn't tire boasting off her daughter in laws skills, mind you only when it comes to gardening, ha ha. Wow, so much nostalgia.
Daily perk,Barista, coffee ,the grapevine and work will do wonders For II. Get kicking, girl.

The bugle has begun to sound the 'Battle Cry'. Kick Ass girl literally, he is not coming on wed.

Chak De patte!!
Errant...I envy you for the amount of knowledge you have retained ya!!!
I am a recent graduate and I do not remember 1 percent of what I was taught or what I had learnt in college...
Pathetic is my situation Cry
Originally posted by Errantnomad

LSD and Hippie so apt. When I was doing my graduation, we had to do an assignment on the counter culture movement of the 1960's.
During the course of my research I learnt about the hippie culture, their liberation, both in the usage of recreational drug called LSD and sex.
Parallels can be drawn to the open attitude towards life and sexuality that was advocated 'to attain spiritual enlightenment ' by osho aka Rajneesh , which earned him the sobriquet "sex guru"

Bally and Bougainvilleas brought back memories. My mom used to take great interest in Gardening. We had a protected colony culture when we were growing up and every year the ' ladies club would have kitchen garden and ornamental garden competitions. Things used to reach a frenzy whenever the competition results were around the corner. She used to plant the best of the bougainvilleas, chrysanthemums and the cactuses. And the kitchen used to thrive on all the veggies from greens, bindis, brinjals , the cluster beans from our garden with able help from us children and my grandmother , at a time when there was not much usage of the fad term called " organic garden. No wonder, she won the garden competition for 10 years in a tie and so much that she became the judge of the garden competitions in the 11 th year. My grand mother wouldn't tire boasting off her daughter in laws skills, mind you only when it comes to gardening, ha ha. Wow, so much nostalgia.
Daily perk,Barista, coffee ,the grapevine and work will do wonders For II. Get kicking, girl.

The bugle has begun to sound the 'Battle Cry'. Kick Ass girl literally, he is not coming on wed.

Chak De patte!!

Hope you had a nice dinner party and I hope you have forgiven the man for playing golf, if not then proceed to the shopping mall or online to reward yourself for putting up with him.LOLLOL(just kidding). Or the best would be to book tickets for Paris trip and just inform him to take time off thenWink