SS12 Movers & Shakers on 147 - Page 110

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by harshita27


When I meant unreal I meant girl's parents behaving soo unreasonable with inlaws.. wanting her back n all.. India mei ladki ke parents ALWAYS Respect inlaws' wishes... No matter how mann ke khilaaf the marriage has been...dont try to break the girl's marriage MOSTLY...What you said is true too... Guy's parents behave mostly strange... So its deffo acceptable story.
N Swathi is so right when she says Appa is losing respect with his strange behavior n dunno how long would Ranjan n Sam n mostly R&B would tolerate this unreasonableness.

i get appa wanting II to stay with them when he is abroad but i dont think he will want her to divorce him and him not liking R&B to this extent is making us not like him :-( me included cause no matter what if your daughter is happy thats all should matter no to a dad and given how close she was to him shouldnt he realize how she feels.
I get he hates Ranjan cause of the scandal but R&B makes me want to say not fair but i like this tension too 2 men fighting over II Embarrassed and the funny part is they are both so alike !
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 7 years ago
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Seriousreader


Originally posted by swathi1990


Exactly Harsh...
They are tolerating this just because they love II... He can't even think to pull this kind of bullshit with a Iyer groom family...In that case they will bend even for unreasonable demands...Sometimes I feel like calling these kind of people 'BLOODY HYPOCRITES'...

Anyways I don't know why I am getting this hyper... LOL LOL
All characters in the story have been brought to life by Nisha...aren't they?Smile
We love them at times..hate them at time...they sometimes rile us!

Yup... the main reason I overreact... Sometimes I am like seriously fighting for the dude defending him...sometimes vehemently hating some character's action...LOL
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by swathi1990


Harsh
I guess this is wat you asked for... I am sooo happy you did... So cute...she leaving postits everywhere...

and he made his first memory...most probably his first story... I remembered the time that he thought he had no stories even for his best moments...Well now he is going to make tons of memories with her...and this was an amazing start...

And now I am eager... I know that she will go to shantiniketan...still how are they going to convince appa ??? I feel that appa is taking advantage of their niceness towards him... If it was a iyer family could he even imagine to demand like that ???? How many iyer guys leave their newly weds here and go to US with these girls standing in front of the embassy with their marriage album waiting for visa ??? I want II to say clearly to appa that she is going with sam and will go later to see them...


Yes yes... Ranjan style!! I was asking for this!!! I love love love what shehas written...
About him making his own memories... Oh! I think he has already started statshing them n has made a couple dozens before the airport itself... It has to has to has to start from that first time he saw her when sam introduced them... And then again at Sam's godh bharayi... N the list continues...
Loved that act of his touching his left pocket whenhe met his friends at bar... It was almost felt like it was symbolic of him touching her face... I can sooo imagine how besotted he would be with his kid... Ek baar that kid cries he'll behave like a jal bin machhli... Unable to express yet restlessness would be for all to see about how he wants to wipe off even a frown of his kid's face.. N then tears n wails would be the end of his threshold! Embarrassed
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by swathi1990


Originally posted by Seriousreader


Originally posted by swathi1990


Exactly Harsh...
They are tolerating this just because they love II... He can't even think to pull this kind of bullshit with a Iyer groom family...In that case they will bend even for unreasonable demands...Sometimes I feel like calling these kind of people 'BLOODY HYPOCRITES'...

Anyways I don't know why I am getting this hyper... LOL LOL
All characters in the story have been brought to life by Nisha...aren't they?Smile
We love them at times..hate them at time...they sometimes rile us!

Yup... the main reason I overreact... Sometimes I am like seriously fighting for the dude defending him...sometimes vehemently hating some character's action...LOL

ditto :-) i have become pendulum anu LOL
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by swathi1990


Originally posted by TanjoreGirl


Heartbeats

OMGGG so lovely R&B's pov Hershey you happyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedHeart
such a sweet update like have to read it a few more times ..
Nisha i dont have words but this was sooo lovely how much these two mean for each other nothing else is needed.
literally her postits are enough how cute!!!! how perfect i dont know this update was
all Heart for me.
i think i havent shipped for a couple this much ..
i just finished my dance practice for this wonderful treat.. april 18th it is and yes i am still sane after the practice LOLLOLLOL


what song ?

do u know pithamagan movie there is a medley of olds song by surya and simran on the old songs has things like kunguma pove,mama mama mama ...
So we kind of snipped it and are doing that ..
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl


Originally posted by swathi1990


Originally posted by TanjoreGirl


Heartbeats

OMGGG so lovely R&B's pov Hershey you happyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedHeart
such a sweet update like have to read it a few more times ..
Nisha i dont have words but this was sooo lovely how much these two mean for each other nothing else is needed.
literally her postits are enough how cute!!!! how perfect i dont know this update was
all Heart for me.
i think i havent shipped for a couple this much ..
i just finished my dance practice for this wonderful treat.. april 18th it is and yes i am still sane after the practice LOLLOLLOL


what song ?

do u know pithamagan movie there is a medley of olds song by surya and simran on the old songs has things like kunguma pove,mama mama mama ...
So we kind of snipped it and are doing that ..

Nice... I loved simran face expressions in it... 

But Pithamagan mainly reminds me of elangatru veesuthe...damn... One time I was soo crazy that I would hear that song in a loop... 
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by swathi1990


Exactly Harsh...
They are tolerating this just because they love II... He can't even think to pull this kind of bullshit with a Iyer groom family...In that case they will bend even for unreasonable demands...Sometimes I feel like calling these kind of people 'BLOODY HYPOCRITES'...

Anyways I don't know why I am getting this hyper... LOL LOL

hota hai :-) i true that .. u know i always believe that people take others niceness to be their weakness its like if folks are good, something is wrong with them they are losers so lets bless them by talking to them types LOLLOL
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by swathi1990



Nice... I loved simran face expressions in it... 

But Pithamagan mainly reminds me of elangatru veesuthe...damn... One time I was soo crazy that I would hear that song in a loop... 

right this medley is perfect of girls they will be wearing jeans/shirts and doing medley we even incorporated kathak,bharathanatyram,kathakali and bhangra :-) so now finally with the choreography done i am excited and not worried as much
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 7 years ago

Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

53 Participants 1182 Replies 179156Views

Topic started by Nisha0604

Last replied by sparkleamina

loader
loader
up-open TOP