Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SS12 Movers & Shakers on 147 - Page 110

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: harshita27

Yes yes! You can call me Hershey!(ranjan style) starbucks n my ofc ppl call me that!
That is my amrikan name kyunki idhar ke angrejj mera naam kharab kar dete hain 😆
I am not a milk chocolate eating person, I prefer bitter chocolates better but I love chocolate stuff like cake, shake, mocha etc!😆

Hey the same here...I hate milk chocs...The almond one is the dark choc one...and my regular drink at starbucks is mocha...no suger added...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swathi1990

Hey the same here...I hate milk chocs...The almond one is the dark choc one...and my regular drink at starbucks is mocha...no suger added...😊

My ofc ke paas ka Starbucks ppl have my drink choice pat down.. They hand me tall mocha without whip n foam even before I have placed an order coz thry all know my name n my coffee..
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Again, wow... the reunion were  just as amazing as i expected...poor Ranjan...loved that reunion. 

It's like he was waiting for her as long as his son was, to bring back the life into his home... Loved his hesitant recollections, says a lot about the relationship  then and now, and all the distance and yearning in between...😒

She is bringing them together without even trying...they are both willing to cross invisible boundaries to make her happy.  Loved that image of both II & Rajan crying, both yearning for the affection from the same  man- a vry poignant scene.  I can't stand the thought of any father crying, it breaks me a little more then a mother's cries TBH, because  of the level of vulnerability and heartbreak it implies... and this is no different. 

Well done Nisha, that's all i can say,   the beautiful mix of heartache and hope in  these 'separation' updates is just so beautiful. 

Here's to another 300?  What do you say?🤣

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Romcom!!!
Surya...I love him re 🤣
Ufff...U come at dhamakedhar moments re 
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i feel so so so bad for Ranjan. Last update was sooo emotional. I almost had tears. Sigh. 
I feel for him. Can you not make raman talk to ranjan? :'( Please ??

I am not saying everything has to be okay or hunky dory between the two..but there can be a silent acceptance and Ranjan feeling content that his son does somewhere love him..perhaps?

Can this happen Nisha? 

I feel so bad for the old man. Sigh. 

He doesnt even know or cant even comprehend that his daughter in law loves and respects him so much that she cried for him.

Its so sad. :(

RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Ashu25]Romcom!!!
Surya...I love him re 🤣
Ufff...U come at dhamakedhar moments re 
[/QUOTE=Ashu25]

Yes I always seem to pop in at the most interesting of times... ennennavo kathaikeriena, [you all are talking about all sorts of stuff]... instead of even attempting to play catch up I just decide this was the best route!  😉

Theriyum, theriyum... [i know, i know]  yaar yaarai  eppadi madakurathendu naalai theiyum [I know how to win you all over ]... 🤣

He's the one most people have no issues with, plus I found more GIFs of him... too excited, had to post...😛 

Here's one with Jo... so sweet...*sigh...I don't care if it's from an ad!

Edited by RomComFan - 9 years ago
poorna3666 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGNgbR3McBU

I am a closet Marathi or  closet Punjabi I dont know.  which...
But nevertheless I listen to Shabads (Delhi influence I think) and Ganpati artis (Thanks to Sa Re ga Ma Pa on Zee I think) all the time

Divashni,THIS IS MY MOST FAVORITE OF ALL. Sudden sightings or listening to of Ganpati (arti) has brought good news for me, heres wishing Nivi a speedy recovery. NO AGENDA!! Sorry... dont want to be accused of peddling Hinduism

Nisha congrats on the 300 th ...definitely waiting to congratulate on the 3000th as well and Nisha you seem like my soul sister ...even I love shabads and Marathi abhangsn songs as well...Marathi abhangsn are the sweetest and incomparable...just a suggestion ...listen to asha Bhosle's 'me maj harpoon basle ga'...it's beautifully written and even more beautifully sung by asha Bhosle...this song reminds me of II...I am sure you will find the translation of the lyrics  
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: RomComFan

Yes I always seem to pop in at the most interesting of times... ennennavo kathaikeriena, [you all are talking about all sorts of stuff]... instead of even attempting to play catch up I just decide this was the best route!  😉

Theriyum, theriyum... [i know, i know]  yaar yaarai  eppadi madakurathendu naalai theiyum [I know how to win you all over ]... 🤣

He's the one most people have no issues with, plus I found more GIFs of him... too excited, had to post...😛 

Here's one with Jo... so sweet...*sigh...I don't care if it's from an ad!

I loooueee it!!!!!!
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nish
BTW wat are the changes in the 2nd floor...and very eager to read her first day in office after honeymoon...specially waiting for bally...and did she get anything for bally, suman, and his kids ?
Errantnomad thumbnail
Madam writer, I wanted to write something after reading 300 but I was struggling with words on a blank note akin to a painter struggling with colors on a white canvas and so here I am to let these quotes do the talking...

"Son, you outgrew my hand, but never my heart"-
Ranjan

"That was when the world wasn't so big and I could see everywhere. It was when my father was a hero and not a human."
R&B

"Perhaps host and guest is really the happiest relation for father and son"
Sam
( it's another matter that the host feels like a guest in his own nest)

"The woman who bore him is no longer alive but I seem to be their daughter in increasingly profound ways"
II

"The relationship between reader and characters is very difficult. It is even more peculiar than the relationship between the writer and his characters."

Errantnomad on 300,Madam writer , SoSy and her characters.
👍🏼