Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SS12 Movers & Shakers on 147 - Page 109

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: harshita27

Haan yaar.. Even I thought show ending SR said.. Fir tum aayi n asked drawing curtains.. I was like ye kaise n chalo dusra FF dhoondo ya fir koi serious passtime nikalo. If Nisha ends this, I dont know what to do from 9pm-12am daily! N thats like my usual free/me time. It'll cause serious withdrawal syndrome in me!!πŸ˜†

IKR!!!
Kya hoga sabka πŸ˜†
But she isnt gonna stop writing!!
So no withdrawals ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

THANK YOU. I wanted to write a chapter since it was 300 and all that was a binding thread of everything and everyone...and the journey in a certain sense, once I started to type as usual it flowed...

Yes ofcourse, the BEST of people behave not so commendably certain times... we are a product of our experiences and circumstances illeya? R&B was already an introvert, Ranjan sent him into a hole... the wedding is done, the honeymoon is over, things will slowly begin to surface... between the couple and between the people around them... sooner or later we have to begin "seeing" right? I AM GLAD YOU LOVED IT, I PUT A LOT OF THOUGHT INTO IT

True...But I think the progress we are seeing is in the right direction...The guy cares and she also cares...He wouldn't overtly show it by doing something flashy or heroic / romantic...But he does it in his own way...He wants to keep her happy...and he is dedicated to her and this relationship...She is also the same...All the other things are just outside fluff...I agree that they are very important and these small things do make everyday life...However at the big picture those can be overcome/solved... and this journey of them dealing with all this is going to fun, emotional and romantic to read...So waiting eagerly for travel with U Nish...

BTW are we getting anymore today ?
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGNgbR3McBU

I am a closet Marathi or  closet Punjabi I dont know.  which...
But nevertheless I listen to Shabads (Delhi influence I think) and Ganpati artis (Thanks to Sa Re ga Ma Pa on Zee I think) all the time

Divashni,THIS IS MY MOST FAVORITE OF ALL. Sudden sightings or listening to of Ganpati (arti) has brought good news for me, heres wishing Nivi a speedy recovery. NO AGENDA!! Sorry... dont want to be accused of peddling Hinduism
Divashni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Do I know Nivi?? Wishing her a speedy recovery!

Mayb u do Hershey? (can I call u tht?? Hv seen othrs call u tht nd I abs luv Hershey kisses! πŸ˜›)
Nivi = nividances...tht's hr username.
Thnks. Seriously must repeat this again...this SoSy fam is truly a collctn of sum awesum nd amazing ppl! πŸ‘
Divashni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGNgbR3McBU

I am a closet Marathi or  closet Punjabi I dont know.  which...
But nevertheless I listen to Shabads (Delhi influence I think) and Ganpati artis (Thanks to Sa Re ga Ma Pa on Zee I think) all the time

Divashni,THIS IS MY MOST FAVORITE OF ALL. Sudden sightings or listening to of Ganpati (arti) has brought good news for me, heres wishing Nivi a speedy recovery. NO AGENDA!! Sorry... dont want to be accused of peddling Hinduism

Nd yet anothr reason why ur awesum Nisha! LM is 1 of Nivi's favs...will def txt this 2 aunty nd tell hr 2 play it in the room. πŸ˜Š
poorna3666 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I havent watched the movie..or even the trailer... I chanced upon the song on the radio. Especially loved these lines:
Tu hoga zara paagal, tune mujhko hai chuna
Kaise tune ankahaa, tune ankahaa sab sunaa

Tu din sa hai, main raat
Aa na dono mill jaayein shaamon ki tarah

Ki aisa beparwah mann pehle toh na tha
Chitthiyon ko jaise mill gaya
Jaise ik naya sa pataa

Khaali raahein, hum aankh moonde jaayein
Pahunche kahin toh bewajah

What madness is this story!!!πŸ˜†

Hey listen to the female version as well...the second stanza is different and it perfectly fits II 's mind view
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Divashni

Mayb u do Hershey? (can I call u tht?? Hv seen othrs call u tht nd I abs luv Hershey kisses! πŸ˜›)
Nivi = nividances...tht's hr username. 
Thnks. Seriously must repeat this again...this SoSy fam is truly a collctn of sum awesum nd amazing ppl! πŸ‘

Hershey Kisses is my fav tooo β€οΈ...I love the one with almonds specially β€οΈ
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Taaramira - Its not us re...Its all SR ka doing...lOL
She gave the idea and ran away...Let her come back shaam ko...batati hoon 
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swathi1990

Hershey Kisses is my fav tooo❀️...I love the one with almonds specially❀️

Yes yes! You can call me Hershey!(ranjan style) starbucks n my ofc ppl call me that!
That is my amrikan name kyunki idhar ke angrejj mera naam kharab kar dete hain πŸ˜†
I am not a milk chocolate eating person, I prefer bitter chocolates better but I love chocolate stuff like cake, shake, mocha etc!πŸ˜†
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poorna3666

Hey listen to the female version as well...the second stanza is different and it perfectly fits II 's mind view

I'll listen to it tomorrow. Abhi bajaya toh ghar mei sab uth jayenge.. Its 1 here.πŸ˜†