SS12 Movers & Shakers on 147 - Page 108

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

They both are NATURALS. He admits it she doesnt, she fears it will snatch the promotion away from her... a person thats BULLSHITS SO MUCH with 9 year olds cant be a child hater🀣  
I mean KAMMAAAL ka phenkti hai Shravu aur Nandu ko... she wants us to believe she hates kids
She held Lasya the whole time, all evening long. Sam will mention that to the dude soonπŸ˜‰
If there is no pol kholing then how will II getting pregnant?πŸ˜†

LOVE THAT...

Work life and all the travel life in real life is  an imperfect balance at best for some of us. Now mine don't need me I need them! Whoever told you 'you cut the cord" was lying. You never do! I'm sure any one of our mom's will vouch for it!

II walked up and hugged her...

"when u know kids will leave home its a happy loneliness, u know... Dad's was sudden and punishing" she muttered

II nodded...

So poignant and profound!

Love you Nisha.. Any more coming our way this morning??

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: harshita27

Your last msg abt drawing curtain sent a lot of us into a tizzy. πŸ˜† I think u had meant to ask ki aaj aur milega ki nahi.. Right?

I asked that cause it was SR who started it. 
She cinfused us all with her show wala question. 
I got all the more confused and asked if the tale is ending. 
I realised it is not. 
Aaj ke liye bas itna hi shayad. 
Divashni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

SMART GIRL!!
Sab kuch achha hoga, jaldi ghar lautegi I AM SURE
I send hugs...

Will pass tht hug on once she is better...luv her like a sis bt we can't both get sick @ the same time. πŸ˜†
Aur itne saare wishes nd prayers ke baad toh she will b ready 2 run a marathon soon enough πŸ€£
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Nish

Such a beautiful poignant one for the remarkable historical 300 th update...PERFECT FIT...

Everything is cute...The guy who doesn't talk and backpacks for weeks is continuously calling his wife...Keeps tabs on her...gets shruthi box...Talks to his much hated dad just for her...wat to say...It is lovely to read this fairy tale...

and Ranjan..He does brings out emotions...atleast the way u write...I think the guy also feels that...but the minute he remembers his mom, he couldn't anymore show that affection...I guess he feels that if he does that in a sense he will be betraying his mom...

A lot goes to say here...One mistake from Ranjan caused a big upheaval to the entire family...But certain mistakes are not forgivable..unfortunately this does fall in that category...

The other thing I loved about the update was SAM...It says how emotionally strong she is...She might not have a blazing career like II..and for someone from outside it might be she was born, brought up and remains in silver spoon cocooned by other male of the family...But I loved the fact that u brought out the actual strength of her...I think every home maker deserves that appreciation...

THANK YOU. I wanted to write a chapter since it was 300 and all that was a binding thread of everything and everyone...and the journey in a certain sense, once I started to type as usual it flowed...

Yes ofcourse, the BEST of people behave not so commendably certain times... we are a product of our experiences and circumstances illeya? R&B was already an introvert, Ranjan sent him into a hole... the wedding is done, the honeymoon is over, things will slowly begin to surface... between the couple and between the people around them... sooner or later we have to begin "seeing" right? I AM GLAD YOU LOVED IT, I PUT A LOT OF THOUGHT INTO IT

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hahahahaha...Divs...that was really funny...
Pass on our love...
Hope she gets better soon!!
Such a brave and smart girl she is...Wont take long for her to rid off the dis- ease...
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

I asked that cause it was SR who started it.
She cinfused us all with her show wala question.
I got all the more confused and asked if the tale is ending.
I realised it is not.
Aaj ke liye bas itna hi shayad.

Haan yaar.. Even I thought show ending SR said.. Fir tum aayi n asked drawing curtains.. I was like ye kaise n chalo dusra FF dhoondo ya fir koi serious passtime nikalo. If Nisha ends this, I dont know what to do from 9pm-12am daily! N thats like my usual free/me time. It'll cause serious withdrawal syndrome in me!!πŸ˜†
harshita27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Divashni

Will pass tht hug on once she is better...luv her like a sis bt we can't both get sick @ the same time.πŸ˜†
Aur itne saare wishes nd prayers ke baad toh she will b ready 2 run a marathon soon enough🀣

Do I know Nivi?? Wishing her a speedy recovery!Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am writing the next one... will post ASAP
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

Haan yaar.. Even I thought show ending SR said.. Fir tum aayi n asked drawing curtains.. I was like ye kaise n chalo dusra FF dhoondo ya fir koi serious passtime nikalo. If Nisha ends this, I dont know what to do from 9pm-12am daily! N thats like my usual free/me time. It'll cause serious withdrawal syndrome in me!!πŸ˜†

Yaar aise  khatarnaak khatam hone wale ideas Nisha ko mat do..who knows writer hai...if she likes the idea she just might end it...

What will we do then? Only give sweet lovely sexy ideas she can incorporate in her tale. No stopping the tale IDEAS! 
harshita27 thumbnail

I am writing the next one... will post ASAP

Have I told u I looouuubbb you! πŸ˜ƒ