Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: harshita27

"Do u have her with you? he asked longingly

"Ya... and she is FATTER now" she giggled

"Any teeth?' he asked wistfully

"ONE HOW DID U KNOW?" she asked

"All my kids got teeth in their 5th month" he said

This is the same Quiet one who didnt want to be India n was blackmailed into coming India, n now just 2 weeks away n he misses the latest addition to the family along with youngest addition! I think the backpacker has finally found his roots! He might go take on a journey, but would always return home before the sun goes down! N that is sucha heart warming picture!!! Nisha!! You have to have to have to do something abt this coldness in Ranjan n R&B's relationship... The man cried for his son, he kept staring n reading n re-reading his son's texts... I wish someday when R&B has his own kids, he is able to show some warmth to this old man!!

They both are NATURALS. He admits it she doesnt, she fears it will snatch the promotion away from her... a person thats BULLSHITS SO MUCH with 9 year olds cant be a child hater๐Ÿคฃ  
I mean KAMMAAAL ka phenkti hai Shravu aur Nandu ko... she wants us to believe she hates kids
She held Lasya the whole time, all evening long. Sam will mention that to the dude soon๐Ÿ˜‰
If there is no pol kholing then how will II getting pregnant?๐Ÿ˜†

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">They both are NATURALS. He admits it she doesnt, she fears it will snatch the promotion away from her... a person thats BULLSHITS SO MUCH with 9 year olds cant be a child hater๐Ÿคฃ
I mean KAMMAAAL ka phenkti hai Shravu aur Nandu ko... she wants us to believe she hates kids
She held Lasya the whole time, all evening long. Sam will mention that to the dude soon๐Ÿ˜‰
If there is no pol kholing then how will II getting pregnant?๐Ÿ˜†

</font>

I have a verrryyy strong feeling inn dono ka first baby would be the result of "no-condom-ka-packet-kholing" business๐Ÿ˜†! That would again chhedo a big war! Ki karna kya hai, ofcrs II will never be able to do-away with kid, but she'll forever sunao to R&B ki he did it puposefully ๐Ÿ˜†
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nish
Such a beautiful poignant one for the remarkable historical 300 th update...PERFECT FIT...

Everything is cute...The guy who doesn't talk and backpacks for weeks is continuously calling his wife...Keeps tabs on her...gets shruthi box...Talks to his much hated dad just for her...wat to say...It is lovely to read this fairy tale...

and Ranjan..He does brings out emotions...atleast the way u write...I think the guy also feels that...but the minute he remembers his mom, he couldn't anymore show that affection...I guess he feels that if he does that in a sense he will be betraying his mom...

A lot goes to say here...One mistake from Ranjan caused a big upheaval to the entire family...But certain mistakes are not forgivable..unfortunately this does fall in that category...

The other thing I loved about the update was SAM...It says how emotionally strong she is...She might not have a blazing career like II..and for someone from outside it might be she was born, brought up and remains in silver spoon cocooned by other male of the family...But I loved the fact that u brought out the actual strength of her...I think every home maker deserves that appreciation...
harshita27 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ashu25

Is that it for the day Author Sahiba?

Your last msg abt drawing curtain sent a lot of us into a tizzy. ๐Ÿ˜† I think u had meant to ask ki aaj aur milega ki nahi.. Right?
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harshita27

I have a verrryyy strong feeling inn dono ka first baby would be the result of "no-condom-ka-packet-kholing" business๐Ÿ˜†! That would again chhedo a big war! Ki karna kya hai, ofcrs II will never be able to do-away with kid, but she'll forever sunao to R&B ki he did it puposefully ๐Ÿ˜†

I am not sure...Though she knows that her parents love her..she still has this sad feeling down somewhere hurting that her parents didn't want her to happen...That is one of the big reasons for her attachment with periappa...So I dont think she will do that to her own kid ???
Divashni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She literally ws unable 2 drink nything @ home since she would have a coughing fit aftr swallowing evn a small sip. Seemed slightly okay (she sat up nd talkd w/ me 4 a few mins) when I visitd hr this evening...mayb discharge by tom or day after. 
Bt aftr all this I'm seriously amazd by hw strongly she is dealing w/ it. Evn when she's in the hosp, Nivs is  thinkng abt what type of statistical analysis 2 run on the data 4 her thesis. ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Divashni - 9 years ago
harshita27 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swathi1990

I am not sure...Though she knows that her parents love her..she still has this sad feeling down somewhere hurting that her parents didn't want her to happen...That is one of the big reasons for her attachment with periappa...So I dont think she will do that to her own kid ???

Oh yea!! Agreed! Had forgotten about her thoughts abt her being unwanted. I think they'll still fight that he got her preggers jaan boojh kar๐Ÿ˜†.. Waise bhi inko ladne ka thodi na koi bahana chahiye!๐Ÿ˜†
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Divashni

She literally ws unable 2 drink nything @ home since she would have a coughing fit aftr swallowing evn a small sip. Seemed slightly okay (she sat up nd talkd w/ me 4 a few mins) when I visitd hr this evening...mayb discharge by tom or day after. 

Bt aftr all this I'm seriously amazd by hw strongly she is dealing w/ it. Evn when she's in the hosp, Nivs is  thinkng abt what type of statistical analysis 2 run on the data 4 her thesis. ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†

SMART GIRL!!
Sab kuch achha hoga, jaldi ghar lautegi I AM SURE
I send hugs...
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations on the 300th chapter Nish and what a way to celebrate, 300 had so much heart ๐Ÿ˜Š
As they say rich poor young old we all have our share of miseries, on somedays we fight and overcome but on some days we just let tears flow... Sam, Dad, II they shed their bit; Id like to believe somewhere even R&B's heart did...
It was a beautiful celebration of emotion, every little conversation had soo much hidden which was slowly coming out...
All of them are slowly opening up their hearts, im hoping its hapiness awaiting at the gates ๐Ÿ˜Š

Cheers to 300 !!!
Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago