Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
this guy is irresistable...you are making us craving for more and more these days...always insatiable... 👏
ishruhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

OK will make the next one looong

I wanted to post before the India folks went to bed😃

Since they are apart we cant have making out... so threw some video sex in there😉
Hes damn cute is he not?
Sigh!! I know

I JUST WISH ONE OF YOU would FIND him😭

thank you...that was my last refreshing the page and saw this update...read...and now to sleep...expecting your looong update in the morning...RnB in real life!!!koi hope nahi hai...itna tho lucky kaun ho sakta hai!!!!
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

thank you...that was my last refreshing the page and saw this update...read...and now to sleep...expecting your looong update in the morning...RnB in real life!!!koi hope nahi hai...itna tho lucky kaun ho sakta hai!!!!

I will be that lucky for sure 😃
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

OK will make the next one looong

I wanted to post before the India folks went to bed😃

Since they are apart we cant have making out... so threw some video sex in there😉
Hes damn cute is he not?
 Sigh!! I know

I JUST WISH ONE OF YOU would FIND him😭

Ya..He is like that perfect greek god...Everything at the right amounts...Sigh !! These things happen only in books
cool_arpana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
And they shared wih each other their common hatred for Swiss air😳
Something commom to both which this tale started with😃...

Gn all !!!🥱
_barbie_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nisha!
I guess this is the 299th part..🥳I so appreciate ur sheer creativity and dedication.. 👏 U r a superstar multitasker😳
Every chapter is a gem..today, I was sitting up to list out my favourite chapters..I couldn't choose one n neglect the other..I SO LOVE EVERYTHING WRITTEN 😊
This is my alarm as well as bed time story,an important part of life..from nose ring to music, nose rings, texting, career, ambitions, pranks and ofcourse R&B and II,I can't just get over it..😊

Thank you for this amazing tale😳 not to forget, the discussions after each chapter is equally
amazing😳

PS: atleast this time, I hope my msg reaches you😛
ishruhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: taara113

I will be that lucky for sure😃

Mujhe mere liye koi hope nahi hai.bas jo milega uss se RNB ko search karna padega...all the best for u... 😉
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _barbie_

Nisha!

I guess this is the 299th part..🥳I so appreciate ur sheer creativity and dedication.. 👏 U r a superstar multitasker😳
Every chapter is a gem..today, I was sitting up to list out my favourite chapters..I couldn't choose one n neglect the other..I SO LOVE EVERYTHING WRITTEN 😊
This is my alarm as well as bed time story,an important part of life..from nose ring to music, nose rings, texting, career, ambitions, pranks and ofcourse R&B and II,I can't just get over it..😊

Thank you for this amazing tale😳 not to forget, the discussions after each chapter is equally
amazing😳

Ditto. Except PS 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Ya..He is like that perfect greek god...Everything at the right amounts...Sigh !! These things happen only in books

Ayyo!! Podi!!😭😆
He is the COMPLETE anti thesis of the Greek God, thats why I had that exchange at the Delhi airport in there... where he mocks her Harlequin/M&B choice... of brown beefy muscular Italian type guys...

R&B is TALL SKINNY and fair with tousled hair... NO  ABS... in cargos and BR tees and flip flops
with two fat books jutting out of his backpack from his water bottle holders😆
because he holds either the book or the water bottle in his hand

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _barbie_

Nisha!

amazing😳

It did... THANK YOU THANK YOU. I am touched by the wonderful compliments. I dont know if I deserve them but I will take them all😃 I am happy you cant seem to pick a favorite... thats quite astounding to me😳 Its a journey we all seem to be part of, this trip wont exist if you girls didnt read it. THANKS FOR GIVING ME A CHANCE,😃