Users

Frequent Posters

Harshida_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: aanchaltulshan

Intro was good
Seems i read it before and yes I was right
Priya is leaning dance moves and Ram is came from jog made her surprise a sweet a cute bantering between two friends
Do continue soon dear.

Thank you Aanchal.. ðŸ˜Š
Yes you're right you've read it before b'coz i've posted this FF's first part only on the forum and then left b'coz was busy but now i'll continue to write this FF ðŸ˜Š
Will update the next chap. today ðŸ˜Š
Harshida_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 2

Ram was on his way to meet Priya's parents.. He stopped and noticed something in Ayesha's room she was doing something in her room and was talking to someone on the phone! He ignored it and started walking again but suddenly stopped and heard Ayesha was saying I love you to someone.. He thought about talk to her but he thought why would he care? She's Priya's step sister and Priya always care for her and calls her little sister but Ayesha never cared about Priya! She was just showing off infront of her family! He knew what the truth was soo he started walking again to meet Priya's parents!

Priya was in bathroom was thinking about Ram and was smiling that how he came into her life and changed her completely head to toe and her life too! Before that she was very normal and quite person but Ram wasn't like that.. he always makes her smile and says funny jokes and try to make her laugh always anyhow and this one quality she loved about him with that she picked up her towel and wiped the water from her face and washed her hands!

She goes to her wardrobe and picked up white half sleeve t-shirt and black printed jeans and goes to take a bath!

Ram came down and saw Sudhir was sitting on the sofa was reading newspaper in the hall! He came neasr Sudhir and said : Hello Uncle.

Sudhir looked up to look at Ram and smiled and said : Aree.. Ram beta itni subeh subeh? Aao.. aao.. betho ðŸ˜Š Ram set on the sofa facing Sudhir!

He kept newspaper aside and started talking with him and asked : Beta.. Kese ho aur sab kese hain ghar pe aur abhi iss vaqt yaha kya kar rahe ho? Mene to pehle kabhi tumhe itni subeh jaldi dekha nai!

Ram smiled and answered : Uncle.. me theek hu aur ghar par bhi sab log theek hain.. vo to uncle aaj me bas jaldi uthke jogging karne nikla tha to socha Priya se mil lu.. usko mile huye 2 din jo ho gaye the.. isliye!

Sudhir smiled and said : Yeh achha kiya subeh subeh jogging karna aur Priya se bhi milna.. Beta ek baat kahu?

Ram : Haan kahiye na uncle.. ðŸ˜Š

Sudhir : Beta mujhe yeh ladki ki bahot chinta lagi rehti hain.. Iski shadi ki umar nikal gayi aur yeh hain ki manne ko taiyaar hi nahi shadi karne ke liye.. me aur Shipra samjhate samjhate thak gaye hain.. Ab tum hi kuch kar sakte ho beta!

Ram heard Sudhir and felt something in his heart don't know what? He smiled at Sudhir ðŸ˜Š

Ram : Uncle apne jo kaha vo bhi sahi hain.. uski age nikal gayi hain shadi ke liye! Don't worry me baat karunga usse ðŸ˜Š

Sudhir smiled and Shipra came there with breakfast and three of them started talking and spent some good time.. in the mean time Priya came down after taking her bath and was looking out of the world! She was wearing (as i mentioned earlier) white half sleev t-shirt with black printed jeans + Dark light blue jacket which was hugging around her upper body and The Patricia Hat (She loves wearing different styles of hat) and her hair was left ðŸ˜³

Priya came near sofa where Ram, Sudhir and Shipra were talking! Priya sat there with them to take her brealfast!

Ram saw Priya and was stunned looking at Priya b'coz he never have seen Priya like this before! She looks soo beautiful

Priya noticed Ram was starring her soo she kicked his leg under the table and giggled in low.. ðŸ˜† Ram let out : Oouch  ! Sudhir Shipra looked at Ram!

Shipra : Kya hua beta? Theek to hona? 

Now Priya giggled in loud which was noticed by Sudhir but Shipra wasn't know what was going in there? Ram looked at Priya with angry face and with 'I will not leave you' expression! Priya showed her tongue and teased him more!

Priya : Maa ab koi mujhe bhoot ki tarah mujhe ghoor ghoor ke dekhe to me use reality me matlab apne dream world me se bahar to nikalu na.. bas wahi kar rahi thi Ram ke saath isliyemene usse maara!

Now Shipra looked at Ram who was really embarrassed with Priya's words!

Shipra said nothing and then looked at Sudhir who was smiling and knew why he was smiling and Shipra also smiled! Ram was quite now and don't know what to say so he just smiled at Shipra!

Priya took her breakfast and left with Ram for her dance class! On their way Ram asked Priya why she wants to meet Siddhant?

Priya : Hum noon me mil rahe hain na lunch ke liye tab me tumhe reason bataungi ki kyo milna chahti hu usse! Chalo ab car fast drive karo.. mujhe der ho rahi hain class ke liye!

Ram said nothing and looked at Priya and he knew there was something serious that's why Priya wants to meet Sid! So he said : OK!

Ram dropped Priya at her class and Priya bid bye to Ram.. Ram was still there until Priya disappear from his eyes!

Ram smiled and drove the car to his home!

Edited by Harshida_kp - 9 years ago
Janilover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superbb update so ayesha conda is step sister and also love someone now i guessed priya wants to meet sid to talk abt conda ðŸ˜† thnx for pm and plz give long update ye chota thaEdited by aman.anjaan - 9 years ago
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely part but lil short tha pls continue soon
AdhwikPriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ye tho short update hai,,,,agli bar badawala dedo,,,nice part continue soon
RaShiLover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice part! 😊 but thoda chotu sa tha.plz next time thoda long update dena.
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
ram and priya both r unware of the feelings both have for each other.
continue soon.
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
good going 
like the flow.. raya bond iis good..
nicely written...
continue soon..
thanks for pm
reshak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail