Dear Rahul Sharma...

Posted: 9 years ago

If you are appearing for a look test on set, and allowed to be caught on tape by the entertainment reporters, it means you have probably bagged the role of Aahil Raza Ibrahim. He was wearing Aahil type clothes (but seriously you need better shoesπŸ˜†)

It's happening guys, KV is leaving. He wants to leave. 
Let's send him off happily huh? 
He has gone totally silent about QH, if you guys have noticed. 

See, we still have to see the newbie try out the new shoes. 

KV oozes self confidence and Aahil came easily to him.
Rahul has to emulate an awesome guy.

Let's not judge and condemn him yet ok?
Let's not torture him like poor Raquesh Vashisth...

Here's a few looks of Rahul that look promising...

(darn pictures won't show)😑

I know.. he doesn't look anything like our dazzling KV, but it's not fair to judge him.

This may be his big break, a chance of a lifetime, to hit primetime TV.
Feels mean to pre-hate him before he has a chance to show his attempt. 

I guess what I'm saying is , I have come to terms with KV leaving. 

I was determined not to get as upset as I was when KSG left (still can't read AsYa stories without feeling like revisiting a bad breakup pain πŸ˜­)

But I'm choosing not to hate the new guy. The story needs an Aahil, so there has to be one. 
Simple. 

I would guess that no one established would have wanted to touch this with a ten foot pole. Even KV didn't want to take up Asad's role when offered. 

So, let's give the guy a chance huh?

*preparing to duck from the chappals*
Edited by sageflower7 - 9 years ago
Ya Kv is leaving. And we should respect his descion. 
Rahul sharma has given the look test. Nothing confirmed yet. In sbs they said they are not yet sure will he be new Ahil or a new character. Rahul sharma has not confirmed also. Rahul sharma wore one of rehan's suit too. The one he wore during kohinoor hotel launch. Not only ahil's dress. He is not a bad actor but not apt for ahil's role. But as you said we should wait & c. 
Rahul Sharma is not appropriate for Ahil's role πŸ˜› but anyways all the best to him and to those who will be watching the show. 
YEAH BUT KVB IS AAHIL AND NOONE CAN TAKE HIS PLACE
when story moves back to india woukld major shaad be posed in india? woukld mizbah stay in ibrahim mansion with brother aahi

what will be the twisr
WHY NOT TREND KVB DO NOT LEAVE THE SHOW
I don't know who Rahul Sharma is but if he is replacing KV as Aahil, then goodluck to him, those are big shoes to fill.
I respect KV's decision to quit QH, he def deserves better. I floated away from this show as Sanam floated away to Pakistan and became Jannat.Best of luck to the entire QH3 cast, not sure how the story will turn out as I haven't been watching.
Lovely post Sage but I'm done with Gul and Co ! After Season 1 I didn't close the door to season 2 and I actually fall in love with Survir chemistry on screen. But I think I'm done with replacement and negativity.
It's actually hard to see someone replace KV because he IS Aahil from the beginning until the end. He creates the character!  all the bad and good parts of Aahil (Like KSG did with Asad) KV put his own prints lol .

KVB really touched my heart with Aahil : this character is not easy to play or interpret. It took me a while to really appreciate Aahil but once again KV used his amazing acting skills and made us fall in love with this character who is far from being perfect.  He succeeded to made me mad, laugh and cry in every scenes. Damn he nailed every emotional scenes.  

His chemistry with SJ was explosive lol πŸ˜† and the beginning of their relationship was built on strong foundation and this is the most important part for Sahil fans.

I can't imagine someone else playing Aahil I know the new actor won't surpass KV performance. I respect his decision to leaves the show ... he was wasting his talent.

Rahul Sharma ... Nooo I'm sorry but he is just ok for me. He doesn't possess the charisma of KV ... hell even Shaad looks more appropriate than him. He looks more like Aayan or Rehan. I wish him Good luck for his new career. 

Finally I'm tired of the show πŸ˜• too much negativity and violence is not good for my heart or my mood. πŸ˜‰ 

SJ is a great actress but this time I won't  watch the new season... she seems lost and her acting skills are not really great since the beginning of the new season. I know she enjoys playing different characters but sometimes you could be a little overwhelmed by the new events... This Janaat appeared to be like Seher ! This is disturbing lol  However I can't wait to see SJ in a new show ! same thing for KV.
Edited by evedallas1 - 9 years ago

Ps : However I Will come back for the amazing writers on the forum. I love your stories and I can't wait to read more stories about Sahil. πŸ˜‰

Edited by evedallas1 - 9 years ago
Lol sagey no need to be ducking under , ur damn right with this post. πŸ˜†
Anyways awesome post...
About the shoes reference , in the literal as well as the non literal meaning, i hope he has good shoes as he has to fill in some awesome shoes πŸ˜†

But honestly the sbs shot, he was looking good, no he cant be like KVB, no one can bring Aahil like he did, just like How KSG was Asad ... I always hate replacents fr the sole purpose that the essence n charm of a character is gone with the one originally portrayed, even though the coming one might be better than the original but the original charm is always lasting...

Totally indifferent to who is gonna play Aahil, cz i will be leaving with KV. So i wont be in a position to decide how good or bad is he doing, best of luck to him ( although again wishing him luck means wishing the sick PH luck😑 which i dobt wanna do) 
πŸ˜†I feel for this guy, first of all he does not look Aahil from any angle, he is so young, not a good match but he can make it happen, this is a big opportunity for him and as you said story needs Aahil may be everyone should support him, we all know that we will never get our Aahil back, for me KV is Aahil but still I agree we should not hate this guy, but I can totally see his faith, poor guy is going to face lot of hate from fans, just like RV.. I never liked RV as Asad but he tried really hard, its just that its not easy to fit in to a character that is done by someone else. not easy at all, Anyway all the best to this new guy if at all he is playing Aahil, although I am not sure if I'd want to watch this show anymore.. Anyway Qh is finished for me, Story is ruined beyond repair and Sahil magic is lost and Sahil are dead for me, so I am going to be very indifferent, will not invest myself in it. Everyone if you want to watch,just watch it like a new story.. 
Anyway I have to say this guy is good looking, do not know anything about his acting skills, but he is surely good looking guy, although looking very young to play Aahil.
Edited by fanraya - 9 years ago
Rahul Sharma, We are handing over Aahil to you, yes. But "our" Aahil was, is and always be with us ONLY! β€οΈ

:'))