Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Rahul Sharma, We are handing over Aahil to you, yes. But "our" Aahil was, is and always be with us ONLY! ❤️

:'))

Rahul,

Handle him with care, please.😭😭😭
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I've seen his Ek Ghar banunga in bits & pieces, he is decent enough and I think, has mastered the art of crying which is now essential for the dumbed down version of Ahil .Who knows it might work.

Can someone pl give me RS' twitter handle?

I want to tweet him the video where KV talks abt leaving on the verge of crying.Let him see what this PH will do to their male actors.

I can't wish him luck, i want to warn him of the dangerous journey he is about to take by joining QH.
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

I've seen his Ek Ghar banunga in bits & pieces, he is decent enough and I think, has mastered the art of crying which is now essential for the dumbed down version of Ahil .Who knows it might work.

Can someone pl give me RS' twitter handle?

I want to tweet him the video where KV talks abt leaving on the verge of crying.Let him see what this PH will do to their male actors.

I can't wish him luck, i want to warn him of the dangerous journey he is about to take by joining QH.

I agree with you😆 honestly his voice I mean can't be equal to Ahil Raza Ibrahim😆 but yes he is really pretty good in crying!  But Aahil used to look hot in tears too😳 but Aahil really doesn't look good being a chudail victim 😡 Edited by flora212 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: flora212

I agree with you😆 honestly his voice I mean can't be equal to Ahil Raza Ibrahim😆 but yes he is really pretty good in crying!  But Aahil used to look hot in tears too😳 but Aahil really doesn't look good being a chudail victim 😡

I think he might do well as the victim of a witch,manipulated by his sister and harassed by his Ammi lookalike, step sis.
Agree, KV as Ahil as a constant victim of these women was a pain to watch(not that i watched😆),since ARI in the beginning was different. 
Edited by simran_singh_24 - 9 years ago
flora212 thumbnail

I think he might do well as the victim of a witch,manipulated by his sister and harassed by his Ammi lookalike, step sis.
Agree, KV as Ahil as a constant victim of these women was a pain to watch(not that i watched😆),since ARI in the beginning was different. 

it was terrifying to watch😆 yes he will do good a victim too 😆 The Junoon ARI is long gone so he will do really good in crying and being obeying all the orders of witch😆
JShukla thumbnail

that's a good post Sagey.

Simran- you even know Rahul and his crying abilities.😆 lol... kya kya dekhti rehti ho.

And you are out to tweet KV's senti interview. I still haven't mustered the courage to watch that one😭
Essentially KV's Aahil looked invincible as well as vulnerable... and then there is me who can't make sense of her own writing😕😕
Can Rahul portray the intensity that Ahil will now require?
But I wish him luck😊

AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: JShukla

Simran- you even know Rahul and his crying abilities.😆 lol... kya kya dekhti rehti ho.

And you are out to tweet KV's senti interview. I still haven't mustered the courage to watch that one😭
Essentially KV's Aahil looked invincible as well as vulnerable... and then there is me who can't make sense of her own writing😕😕
But I wish him luck😊

Juhi... earlier I made a mistake and googled a video from Ek Ghar Banaunga. 
Felt like crying when I saw the acting...😭

But it seemed like bad direction, story everything... 
anyway, I promised not to judge harshly...😆
Originally posted by: JShukla

But I wish him luck😊

Juhi, i watched that show while skipping ads on a cookery show😆 
Ahil is not intense, he is just dense, so shayad chalega.
Anyway, the real leads will be back in the madhouse soon, Ahil might probably be crying near one of those pillars.
flora212 thumbnail

Juhi, i watched that show while skipping ads on a cookery show😆 
Ahil is not intense, he is just dense, so shayad chalega.
Anyway, the real leads will be back in the madhouse soon, Ahil might probably be crying near one of those pillars.

Intense and Strong Ahil was in start till somewhat till end of season 2 😆 Now this Ahil is weak black magic victim Ahil toh sayed Chalega😆
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The real Aahil was "Why don't you understand?" and "you will never understand"
The now Aahil is "kahan ho Sanam. Come back to me!" 

😆😆