Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: sageflower7

@flora... the Junoon has been missing for a while now... the writers have diluted it out too much...

I remember feeling very let down over the implied Junoon of their wedding night. Cheats. How awesome it would have been with a song. Remember "Main Yahaan hoon" of AsYa... awesome sizzling explosive chemistry.

Plus Aahil's character is only about his need to find Sanam now, his past has been sorted out neatly (too neatly... Nawab Sr. has disappeared as well..)

I feel pain seeing KV in the current track. Poor guy. 

My Original SaHil😭😭 Gul I wish Your Darling QH gets best of TRPs ðŸ˜³ðŸ¥±
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sageflower7

@flora... the Junoon has been missing for a while now... the writers have diluted it out too much...

I remember feeling very let down over the implied Junoon of their wedding night. Cheats. How awesome it would have been with a song. Remember "Main Yahaan hoon" of AsYa... awesome sizzling explosive chemistry.

And it wasn't even their SR. The actual SR was such a bore.
The aerial act at the ZRA though...

Plus Aahil's character is only about his need to find Sanam now, his past has been sorted out neatly (too neatly... Nawab Sr. has disappeared as well..)

I feel pain seeing KV in the current track. Poor guy. 

Sage,

This is the best part of Junoon...This is where junoon starts...when it is all about him and Sanam...ONLY him and Sanam.😭
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: flora212

My Original SaHil😭😭 Gul I wish Your Darling QH gets best of TRPs ðŸ˜³ðŸ¥±

TRP people have very short memory for Drama characters...unless us..who hang on to every word and look and moment.

So, unless the trp people of QH think like we do...🤔

Seriously, who has this much patience!🥱

zzz15 thumbnail
Sage you are wonderful! Beautiful post. I concur.
 I don't think I want to be negative about a newbie. With KSG - I just wanted to get away from the entire mess. It wasn't too difficult, the show was not doing a good job with the screenplay, but yes there was too much negativity.

And here we are yet again...but yes this time KV has chosen to live of his own volition. At least we have that. 

Good luck to RS - I don't think I will feel the same junoon, I don't think any of us really will. But yes it is true Aahil is necessary to the story at this point. 

Regardless of what they do in the show, hope they do eventually end Aahil's character (I don't know if they will since they are getting a new guy), but hope they do eventually once they have done what they have needed for his character.

There is no point to continuing Aahil after those months of him looking for Sanam and then finding her. 

It won't be the SaHil we loved anymore. Haven't been for a long time. 

You are right, the SR, all that has happened was insufficient. The junoon has been diluted months ago.

It's time to move on...I don't know if I will watch - I think I might, but not as regular. Perhaps if they eventually end Aahil's character, I might be open to it. Otherwise...it's difficult to watch a beloved character be ruined to this extent. 

nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I love KV and am heartbroken by this new turn and I feel no one else can be Aahil other than him.

BUT I will never ever ever hate on Rahul. Thats plain mean. It isn't his fault and it isnt Varun's fault either. So I'm not gonna judge or hate on these actors. I detested what happened to Raqesh and I'm hoping it doesnt happen to anyone who replaces KV (as disappointing and painful it is going to be for us)
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: micshy

Uff pragya when tears wet my eyes i dint know. Its awful feeling of saying goodbye which is making me cry😭this is the only show of KV i hv actually watched fr over an year, the emotional bonding n connect is so strong , i still cant beleive he wobt be here anymore, how i will feel all empty

Likewise! This was my first KV show and I'm glad I watched it. But it's hard to let go, KV as Aahil
I mean.
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have never understood the reason behind bashing and hating on an actor. I cannot hate a person I do not know on a personal level. Why should I waste my time on someone I am not fond of. I rather spend it appreciating those whom I love! Even if I dislike, there is no reason to cross the limit. Anyway good luck to RS! I wont be watching but ur right, the story cannot go on without SaHil as they are and always will be endgame! For me, along with KV, the real Aahil Raza Ibrahim will also be gone. What will be left behind is merely a character. But great post!  Edited by Raingoddess - 9 years ago
Jiyaaa..... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rahul Sharma is good looking. I have not seen any of his work. Who knows, may be he is a good actor. Good luck to him. 

KVB owns Aahil. Just because I loved KVB as AaHil, I will never bash Rahul Sharma. Moreover, RS is  playing the character that we all loved. He is just doing his job. 

I would have watched S3 for SaHil story, but the way they have butchered Aahil's character, I lost interest in watching this show anymore. 

edit:::
Edited by Jiyaaa..... - 9 years ago
rakshaanra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Boy oh boy, we went through the same thing when Raquesh replaced KSG
And I didn't like it but for Surbhi tolerated, and imagined Ksg whenever Raquesh came.

I must admit, quit watching altogether but 

KVB rocked as Ahil, he was so natural and spontaneous, now this new guy, how is his voice, I mean you can get a new face but new vocal chords?
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rakshaanra

Boy oh boy, we went through the same thing when Raquesh replaced KSG

And I didn't like it but for Surbhi tolerated, and imagined Ksg whenever Raquesh came.

I must admit, quit watching altogether but 

KVB rocked as Ahil, he was so natural and spontaneous, now this new guy, how is his voice, I mean you can get a new face but new vocal chords?

I know right? 

The voice match makes me nervous too. I hope he has a nice voice, a nice deep voice. He looks very youngish compared to the mature aristocracy KV brought to Aahil.

Although the story made a huge mockery of his "Nawabness" but I hope he can carry it off. Don't say too much about making it your own or dissing KV for leaving.

That'll earn you instant hate !