Qubool Hai

Dear Rahul Sharma... - Page 2

AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Maybe we will get our wish somehow?

Because...

putting in out there in case someone reads this, and can actually change things...

Maybe... just maybe...

If you show us KV's Aahil rescuing Sanam and saving her one last time before he gets a face transplant... Show them reuniting just one last time... 

And then maybe, many might even accept the new guy and whatever track you want to peddle...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sagey,  I wish him good luck if he is Aahil. he will need it.😉 LOTS

I hope he brings his own charisma and punch to Aahil. He needs a little haircut though... Could do well with some body building too.😆
The story needs Aahil. Sanam needs Aahil...
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sageflower7

Because...

putting in out there in case someone reads this, and can actually change things...

Maybe... just maybe...

If you show us KV's Aahil rescuing Sanam and saving her one last time before he gets a face transplant... Show them reuniting just one last time... 

And then maybe, many might even accept the new guy and whatever track you want to peddle...

A style and a class of a character can't be copied even if face is changed.  But anyways it might be bit accepted by some! Still The Sahil Junooni feeling won't be same 
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Rahul Sharma, We are handing over Aahil to you, yes. But "our" Aahil was, is and always be with us ONLY! ❤️

:'))

Uff pragya when tears wet my eyes i dint know. Its awful feeling of saying goodbye which is making me cry 😭 this is the only show of KV i hv actually watched fr over an year, the emotional bonding n connect is so strong , i still cant beleive he wobt be here anymore, how i will feel all empty 
micshy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sageflower7

Because...

Maybe... just maybe...

Yes sagey, its my one last wish to see them together SaHil as SurVir one last time, 😭😭

Ur all making me cry so much . i hate good byes . 
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
But I do wish to see last original Sahil scene!  God feeling sad! 
Nalayak-baccha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i just cant imagine his face popping up  while " junoon tere ishq ka" is playing in the background...so i'm out after 4th april ...and personally i have no issues with these guy...and there is no question of bashing him without any valid reasons...best of luck to rahul sharma...
micshy thumbnail
Lets trend it on twitter, we want to see SaHil as SurVir one last time together. Even uf they r not planning to reunite them, atleast give one SaHil scene with original SaHil 
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sage,
Someone has to take over the mantle.
And there is no stigma like there was to Asad.
I mean KSG's exit was controversial...KV's is not. There is nothing preventing an actor from taking up a role another walked out of...holding his head high...

If Gul had some commitment towards her fans...let us not go into that.😭

The look is good...I like him better than Varun.👏 And he looks like a better actor too...

I guess he si more experienced...he has the kind of charm I like.
Would love it if he was a classy villain in Shashi Kapoor.😳

As Aahil...who can give those melting looks...uff...THE ATTITUDE...THE CLASS...very few actors.😳 I will not judge the ones who cannot yet.😊

AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

@flora... the Junoon has been missing for a while now... the writers have diluted it out too much...

I remember feeling very let down over the implied Junoon of their wedding night. Cheats. How awesome it would have been with a song. Remember "Main Yahaan hoon" of AsYa... awesome sizzling explosive chemistry.

And it wasn't even their SR. The actual SR was such a bore.
The aerial act at the ZRA though...

Plus Aahil's character is only about his need to find Sanam now, his past has been sorted out neatly (too neatly... Nawab Sr. has disappeared as well..)

I feel pain seeing KV in the current track. Poor guy. 
Edited by sageflower7 - 9 years ago