Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'l Champs 5

Disappointing winner (what a joke)

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I cannot believe that Gagan would win passing way better singers like Ridham, Arunita, Keshav and even Ashwarya. All he did was scream in every song and did his stupid hah hah poses. The quality of Sa re ga ma pa is gone to dogs and we will never get talented singers lika Shreya and Sonu ever again. Shame on you Zee Tv (I am sure the results are fixed because I cannot see Gagan getting the highest votes)😡 Edited by suresh555 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suresh555 thumbnail
Just finished watching the finale and my doubts were 1000 % confirmed.

# 5 Riddham (the guy who is brilliant and has been mostly on top, most contestants saw him as a tough opponent)

# 4 Arunita (the guroor of the group, often compared to Shreya Ghosal, sang a marathi lavni brilliantly and the sublime title song of Satyam Shivam Sundaram equally great)

# 3 Ashwarya (the nine year old who sang songs of Geeta Dutt, Shamshad Begam, Asha Bhosle etc with upmost perfection and expressions)

# 2 Keshav (the most versatile singer with a complete control on every possible range)

Winner Gagan (Until last 2 weeks, all he did was horse around singing similar fast numbers with screeching loud voice enough to torture one's ear drums).

There is NO WAY India voted in this order. Agree??
p3cubed thumbnail
I totally agree. What a disappointment. Gagan is just a joke compared to the others. 
Maybe they got the order reversed.  
suresh555 thumbnail
Gagan must have fed ladoos to the producers

or maybe instead of votes, they counted how many times Gagan did his stupid "Hah Hahs"

It's not the first time Zee has messed up.

Edited by suresh555 - 9 years ago
-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
I totally agree. All he did was she scream, he hadn't sung all genres of songs. I do not see him in Top 3, in fact. I don't see how he won 🤔

If the votes are fixed, then why would they want Gagan to be the winner?

I thought Sa Re Ga Ma Pa and Indian Idol were the only pure shows that doesn't have fixing and stuff in it, but I highly doubt that now. Can't entirely say the same for Indian Idol, because I still love that show. But making Gagan win is just disappointing.

I mean how could they not see the girls are so much deserving than Gagan!
Edited by -.SapnokiRani-. - 9 years ago
-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: suresh555

Gagan must have fed ladoos to the producers

or maybe instead of votes, they counted how many times Gagan did his stupid "Hah Hahs"

It's not the first time Zee has messed up.

Zee can't be serious 😳 Just because of his Ha Hahs, they can't let him win, they've gone so low 🤢
Shivanya.SRats thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
W*F???????????????????????😡😡😡😡...He did not deserve it!!! The others were sooo much better
skar1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm very sad - Gagan has talent but to make him the WINNER passing over Arunita, Ridham, Aishwarya and Keshav - that's a bit much.
Everyone that's heard Arunita sing agrees that she's ready for playback - even Sonu said so!

I'm very disappointed with the results and the elimination system - I think this public voting system is unfair. General public will not be able to tell who is a better singer (from a technical standpoint) - they just go by who is more entertaining/charming - I think for the finals (going forward) they should have guest judges - accomplished singers, gurus - people who understand and recognize singing talent. 

More so the prizes that were given - a Nissan car as the prize - what child needs a car!!? Wouldn't it have been better if they got a cash prize that their parents could put aside for their future or use that cash towards developing their talent further?!

3 laks to 2nd place and 2 laks to 3rd place - in this day and age that is nothing! That too coming from ZeeTv, such a big channel - that's chum change. :(

Whats the mystery behind MahaGuru's absence? She was supporting the children through out the season but didn't appear at the very end?! Possible disagreement with the results?
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I thought Riddham would win, the kid was robbed. He didn't even get 2nd or 3rd place. 
Gagan won for the wrong reasons definately not for singing but based on performance he's most like to get acting/anchoring jobs rather than singing ones, 
suresh555 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: skar1984

I'm very sad - Gagan has talent but to make him the WINNER passing over Arunita, Ridham, Aishwarya and Keshav - that's a bit much.

Everyone that's heard Arunita sing agrees that she's ready for playback - even Sonu said so!

I'm very disappointed with the results and the elimination system - I think this public voting system is unfair. General public will not be able to tell who is a better singer (from a technical standpoint) - they just go by who is more entertaining/charming - I think for the finals (going forward) they should have guest judges - accomplished singers, gurus - people who understand and recognize singing talent. 

More so the prizes that were given - a Nissan car as the prize - what child needs a car!!? Wouldn't it have been better if they got a cash prize that their parents could put aside for their future or use that cash towards developing their talent further?!

3 laks to 2nd place and 2 laks to 3rd place - in this day and age that is nothing! That too coming from ZeeTv, such a big channel - that's chum change. :(

Whats the mystery behind MahaGuru's absence? She was supporting the children through out the season but didn't appear at the very end?! Possible disagreement with the results?

I have to wonder if Alka missed the finale because of the embarrassing results. I think she would have gone for Arunita