Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Deal breaker: Surveen Chawla reject 2cr offer to perform at a wedding

ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Deal breaker

Surveen Chawla rejects two crore offer to perform at a wedding owing to her leg injury

Prathmesh N Yadav

March 21

The Hate Story 2 actress was recently invited to grace the marriage ceremony of an eminent family in Chandigarh and according to sources we heard that the actress was offered a whooping two crore to perform at the big fat Punjabi wedding but Surveen turned down the offer. The actress was recently in the news for suffering a knee injury and a source close to the actress reveals, "Yes, the actress was offered to perform at a wedding in Chandigarh but she had to turn down the offer because of her injury."The source further adds, "Surveen will be performing some rather death-defying stunts in her upcoming film and was training herself in specialized stunts for the same until she met with an accident while practicing the same and ended up fracturing her leg. The doctors have advised complete bed rest for at least a week."When quizzed the actress if she taking some extra care for speedy recovery, she says, "It's stress-related due to overstraining, because of which the tendon in my knee has snapped. I am undergoing physiotherapy for the next couple of weeks and I am hoping to recover soon." In the past there have been many instances where Bollywood celebrities were offered a hefty price to attend as well as perform in the big fat weddings and now with Surveen being offered 2 crore, it seems like her popularity is increasing day by day. Surveen wowed many and gained tremendous popularity amongst her male fans with her seductive avatar in Vishal Pandya's debut Hate Story 2 in which she was seen sharing intimate scenes with her co-star Jay Bhanushali. As a result, the film was an instant hit and since then the actress has been receiving several offers in Bollywood. Apart from her upcoming film she will also be seen doing an item number this year in Anees Bazmee's Welcome Back.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Pls why will anyone offer her  2 cr
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
may be srk grabbed that offer?😆

bechari surveen came with lame leg injury excuse..😆
Sugar9.00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: BeingAnonymous

Pls why will anyone offer her 2 cr

I can bet in Punjab people do offer much more than this :/
she is a star there
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: fivestars

may be srk grabbed that offer?😆

bechari surveen came with lame leg injury excuse..😆

Maybe SRK and Salman grabbed that offer for one crores each. Afterall they are best buddy these days.
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks SC, finally srk will get a part time job...hurray
Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
why relate every news to SRK

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I don't believe this news ..She is not even popular to get this much of money
HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
2 cr? More like 2 rs. 😆

This is just a PR plug to increase her market value. When they can get Katrina at 2 cr, why will they go to Surveen? She will come running if you offer her 15-20 lakh.
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
why would anyone offer 2 crs to a b grade star to perform and take away all the attention from their much precious day! 
i would rather spend that money on shopping! ðŸ˜Ž