SS11 Coin Toss on 141 - Page 9

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

me too!!! ok when do we not 😆😆😆
normally i get into this mode 3:30EST today during my lunch hour..
and now i wish for Chris to make an appearance or a dentist appointment 😉

If she goes to dentist or calls chris daily, she will go bankrupt soon...Both are really really expensive here...Feel like should have been a dentist..How much they charge even after insurance re...
Originally posted by Ashu25

Nish chapter and page num update pannungooo
Why am I suddenly craving for more now ðŸ˜†
Me tooo!
 didn't want you to acquit Ranjan because I hate him for wat he did to savitha...I couldn't bring myself to think that a relative chachu would do something like that to his brother...Small money swindling is ok...that too his perspective there might be that brother has more...so y not ??? That is very common in any house...Parallels in II's place where the brothers and sisters of appa expect from him...But an elaborate scandal ??? Not in reality according to me...
Swa, we dont really know what happened that day so lets not post conclusions pa ðŸ˜­...He might NOT have done anything but IF he did anything of that sort, trust me I will write a lashing comment!!
I agree with what you said about chachu like people in every family. And yes, of course the athais and chittappas who always look for an opportunity to throw things at the others but never take up or accept responsibilities cause they are BUSY or CANT AFFORD 
Coming to the worm, he is a sick ass and his mom is one educated dumbo.
I know, each family thinks of moving forward with healthy progeny, but I can ask her a nerdish question here if she actually went to a genome lab to get the DNA of II checked that she confirmed most doubts II would deliver a mentally unstable kid ?😕

Originally posted by swathi1990

Chumma scene podatha...You want one more update nu direct'ah kelu ðŸ˜†
Addan ketene ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Aana varadu 😭...Nish must be getting ready ippo...
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

me too!!! ok when do we not 😆😆😆
normally i get into this mode 3:30EST today during my lunch hour..
and now i wish for Chris to make an appearance or a dentist appointment 😉
How I wish ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by swathi1990

If she goes to dentist or calls chris daily, she will go bankrupt soon...Both are really really expensive here...Feel like should have been a dentist..How much they charge even after insurance re...
ROFL ðŸ¤£
Not daily di...Whenever humara mann kare ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
Sometimes we bugs also become considerate ille...We give enough time to Author Sahiba to think over and write beautifully ðŸ¤—

didn't want you to acquit Ranjan because I hate him for wat he did to savitha...I couldn't bring myself to think that a relative chachu would do something like that to his brother...Small money swindling is ok...that too his perspective there might be that brother has more...so y not ??? That is very common in any house...Parallels in II's place where the brothers and sisters of appa expect from him...But an elaborate scandal ??? Not in reality according to me...
-
<font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif">Swa, we dont really know what happened that day so lets not post conclusions pa😭...He might NOT have done anything but IF he did anything of that sort, trust me I will write a lashing comment!!</font>
<font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif">I agree with what you said about chachu like people in every family. And yes, of course the athais and chittappas who always look for an opportunity to throw things at the others but never take up or accept responsibilities cause they are BUSY or CANT AFFORD</font>
<font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif">Coming to the worm, he is a sick ass and his mom is one educated dumbo.</font>
<font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif">I know, each family thinks of moving forward with healthy progeny, but I can ask her a nerdish question here if she actually went to a genome lab to get the DNA of II checked that she confirmed most doubts II would deliver a mentally unstable kid ?😕</font>

Ashu
You know as well as I do, how much stigma mental illness has in India. People will be OK marrying into a family with cancer survivors though I am told cancer's connection to the gene is stronger than mental illness's. (I fear writing anything intelligent, because I will be persecuted for having a hidden agenda or accused of some crime, or have my facts questioned for no reason)

In a arranged marriage situation, rejections happen all the time if one family discovers the other family has a member with mental illness

If everyone in the world behaved rationally and in a mature manner we will never have any conflict

Heart break and pain keep us going as creaturesEdited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago

Swa, we dont really know what happened that day so lets not post conclusions pa ðŸ˜­...He might NOT have done anything but IF he did anything of that sort, trust me I will write a lashing comment!!
I agree with what you said about chachu like people in every family. And yes, of course the athais and chittappas who always look for an opportunity to throw things at the others but never take up or accept responsibilities cause they are BUSY or CANT AFFORD 
Coming to the worm, he is a sick ass and his mom is one educated dumbo.
I know, each family thinks of moving forward with healthy progeny, but I can ask her a nerdish question here if she actually went to a genome lab to get the DNA of II checked that she confirmed most doubts II would deliver a mentally unstable kid ?😕

Ashu...Thats y I said these are just my opinions and it wouldn't change at all how much ever u try... Subbu's mom was selfish for her son...my parents would think of all the same things when they get me married...their argument would be ---when there are soo many good Iyer guys why should we take a risk with our daughter's life...Not everyone are like that...But I dont blame people who are like that as well... But I do hate her when she tried to show II down...So her character is greyish there...

Subbu is a normal iyer boy...90% of us here wont go against our parents wishes in marriage...He was one of them...But what I hate about him is that he left her after engagement and he didnt show any remorse...so there u can see the greyishness...

Ranjan for now is greyish to me...and I wouldn't consider it reality if Nish acquits him by blaming chachu..may be someother reason...but till knowing that I am like R&B...I will hate him for wat he did to savitha...

Congo on ur new thread once again
Lovely update
Okay, I am surprised how my reply got erased ðŸ˜•
Typing it out all over again..I hate you IF ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
I decided not to quote...Its devouring pages ðŸ˜†

@ Nisha - I agree to whatever you have said...The whole arranged marriage set up in India with more rejections is undenyingly true.
Coming to the whole mental illness being hereditary or not, as far as my knowledge goes , there are a few disorders that need medical aid and could be genetic, and the rest can be treated with counselling sessions and CBT and other therapies. If you are talking about hereditary disorder with periyappa I can say nothing. Coming to cancer hereditary, I only heard Lynch cancer being hereditary 
I dont care what accusatory comments contain as far as I am convinced you did a fantabulous job having googled stuff out (the best way to nikalo info) and doing your research !!

@ Swa - Agree to your points!!
I think we all have that conservationist streak in us where we tend to say yes to our parent's likings!! I am one, no doubt about it. If only I behaved a rebel, I'd have been thrown out of the house long ago