Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Niks welcomeee 
Please be careful as you are a newbie, your posts could be limited. Dont jkill me on whatsapp if you arent able to post much 
And I also hoe Ish comes jaldi and sees your message and that your msg doesnt get buried in this halla... 
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

M is Marliese who is 4-5 yrs older to him. We do not know the reason for their break up
He marries II cause he wanted to get married. See,  its complicated. You should read it to know it! 

Exactly details of why he broke up have not been dwelled into but ya he had broken up before coming to india and so before he met II he was off M...Nthn has been told to suggest he was crazy abt het or hw much he loved her but nthn has been said against it also; she is a thing of the past for RB...but just like you II does not knw much abt her or d relationship so the thot of M keeps bothering her...rest u shld read to decide for urself...
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no new update after accidental?? or did i miss it amidst so many comments...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Nidhi. Nothing came. Author Sahiba gaayab hai 
Pata nahin aayengi bhi ya nahi
nikitagarwal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Niks welcomeee

Please be careful as you are a newbie, your posts could be limited. Dont jkill me on whatsapp if you arent able to post much
And I also hoe Ish comes jaldi and sees your message and that your msg doesnt get buried in this halla...

Oh i hope Nish reads it! If not i shall add on to the list of her bed bugs! And the 60 plus SoSy lovers here..i know mostly abt yal! Have read the conversations!
Nivi i love ur reviews, they are so well emoted
Harshita u are a cracker! I loveee ur humour
Ashu25 thumbnail
Hehehehehh... 
I am hoping you will enjoy your stay here Niks!!! 
And yes,  pls do some miracle ki Nish appears and gives updateee
DesiUs_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Fab updates as usual.

Public secrets is very emotional. Her thoughts about Marliese are so heart wrenching 😭. Loved these parts.

She wanted to ask if Marliese cooked for him, is everything in the kitchen once used by her, touched by her? Has she used my pots and pans... errmm urs I mean
Did she arrange it the way it was? Well... I changed it... too bad, M... u cant find anything any more

I MEAN SHE IS ALEX'S SISTER, DID HE COME BY TO CHECK ON HIS SISTER? DID HE SLEEP IN THE COUCH? 
DID THE THREE OF YOU HANG TOGETHER WATCH MOVIES, GO BOWLING? WHAT DO FRENCH DO WHEN THEY HAVE FREE TIME?
DOES SHE KNOW YOU MESS UP THE LIVING ROOM CUSHIONS WHEN YOU SCRUNCH THEM UP AFTER I ARRANGE THEM? YOU LEAN ON 5 OR 4 WHEN U READ
DOES SHE KNOW YOU PULL THE BIZ SECTION OUT READ WHEREVER YOU ARE SITTING AND LEAVE IT THERE?
YOU ALWAYS TAKE TOO MUCH TO DRINK AND NEVER FINISH YOUR BOURBON?
DOES SHE KNOW YOUR PEN HOLDER CMU MUGS HAVE THE LETTERING FACE YOU? ALMOST AS IF U ARE EMBARRASSED TO ADVERTIZE YOU WENT THERE?
U HAVE NO COMMENCEMENT PICTURES ON YOUR WALLS?
DOES SHE KNOW YOU LIKE A CUP AND A HALF OF ESPRESSO EVERY MORNING?
YOU SHAVE LEFT SIDE FIRST?
I PICK UP STUFF FROM YOUR CLOSET EVERY MORNING, EVERY EVENING ITS PILED HIGH AGAIN?
DID SHE WATCH YOU READ ON THE COUCH FOR HOURS? 
DOES SHE KNOW YOU DRINK 5 BOTTLES OF WATER EVERYDAY?
ARE THESE SECRETS SOLELY "MINE?"
OR ARE THEY PUBLIC TO BE SHARED WITH WHOEVER LIVES WITH YOU?

DID SHE SCOLD YOU WHEN U MESSED UP THE CUSHIONS LIKE I DO?, 
DID SHE ASK YOU TO TURN OFF THE FAUCET TIGHTLY LIKE I DO? DID SHE CUT UP YOUR CHEESE IF SHE WAS MAD AT YOU?

It must feel like a knife through her heart whenever she thinks about Raman's past. More so because she is not from the same society and value system.  If she had similar past then it would not have mattered to her. She really took a gaint leap of faith by marrying him. So far he did not give her any cause for concerns though. But he does not seem to know or pretends not to know about her struggle with his past. Poor thing it would be mentally and emotionally draining for her to fight these internal battles.

Ashu25 thumbnail
I need update now. Pata nahi
Someone do some kamal, bring Nish here 
Ashu25 thumbnail
No update aaj. Jaao sab so jao. 
cool_arpana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3