SS11 Coin Toss on 141 - Page 76

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Ashu25

SR you should sleep now. Kal kaam pe nahi jaana?? 
Errant now you are left with 1-2.Please use wisely 🤣
😭 Yes...Monday tomorrow! No update this Sunday😭
Koi II ke braid ka length batayega mujhe???? 

Koi II ke braid ka length batayega mujhe???? 
One metre
SR she might come in an hour. I dont know. If u can wait re. Else I advise go sleep 
Bole toh comes till her knees????? 

SR she might come in an hour. I dont know. If u can wait re. Else I advise go sleep 
My eyes seem to be listening to you...post-hypnotic suggestion perhaps😉

Bole toh comes till her knees????? 
Not quite...perhaps till the waist.

Paste kia link toh its saying error re

Even I got the error sometimes re..Try it again or try with some other image.Hope it works. IF acts crazy sometimes. 😡
Hi Nisha!!
First things first..a huuugeee 👏 👏or the great work u have been doing with SoSy. I have been associated with this wonderful journey ever since this "bed bug" Ashu has been; she introduced SoSy to me!!

I have been hooked to it, i keep gushing over it but i never tried gushing here! IF seemed way too complicated to me

I anyway had to come..You have been exceptionally amazing with this visual treat! I call SoSy a visual treat coz from the word go i could easily visualize ur writing! U r that descriptive and so amazingly perfect at it!

I do not care what "some" people derive of ur creativity; for me its one of the bestest story i ever read.

You bring out the emotions as perfect without any OTT and hype! RB and II are like my two owns! They keep me worried for them, i love them, i adore them, i cry for them, my heart goes out to them!!!

I am bad with expressions and words!

I just need to convey this  that i am a huuuge SoSy fan and keep this blissful journey alive for forever⭐️

And thank you for giving me a fairytale Nish!

Hugs and loooaaadsss of love!
Nikita

PS: Ashu finally m here and thank you for introducing me to SoSy!
hHmmm... A little below the waist I am imagining 
Swara. Chuck it. I shifted to phone now. My wifi is acting. Come sunday and wifi acts. M on mobie data. Kal parso ll try