Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
@taara theekh hai meri ma tere liye punjabi munda he dhoondenge -- :-) but dont close ur options you never know 😆
@shevane - what u are describing is the tadka and more complicated and fancy we are discussing just eating it plain with mango pickles :-) the tadka one i make only when i have guests 😆
of course pomogranets an be added.

just read all the comments between meetings and hershey has now joined the ranks with ashu as the bug queen :-) love it..

@bluesky love ur mention about how R&B is understanding her homesickness, i loved that too

@swati glad you are listening to old songs now each one Nish has is a gem.
.also regarding her going after the cost .. its going to take time nobody has done it for her ,she is used to spending on others all of a sudden she is dependent on him it will take time and this guy is from a galaxy she doesnt relate ,even after a totally arranged marraige i used to question my husband on why he bought such expensive gifts its a wife nag thing, for II its wife nag ++😆😆 ..My thoughts :-)

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kabhi kabhi kuch to
Kaho piya humse
Ey kum se kum aaj to khulke milo zara humse
(she blushed when she sang those words as if she realized those lines were written with him in mind, -
I loved this ❤️❤️
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Was it before u kissed me?" she asked meeting his eyes

"I choose after" he muttered... his gaze on her lips

What does it mean ??? enaku puriyala 😕

They are arguing over the kiss by the Monet had happened or not
Ashu25 thumbnail

Was it before u kissed me?" she asked meeting his eyes

"I choose after" he muttered... his gaze on her lips

What does it mean ??? enaku puriyala 😕

She forgot when she got kissed by him re
He gave her the answer 🤣
Days after they met at the mandapam and he handed her the string is when the first kiss happened 😳
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

They are arguing over the kiss by the Monet had happened or not

It happened no 😕
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

@taara theekh hai meri ma tere liye punjabi munda he dhoondenge -- :-) but dont close ur options you never know😆
@shevane - what u are describing is the tadka and more complicated and fancy we are discussing just eating it plain with mango pickles :-) the tadka one i make only when i have guests 😆

just read all the comments between meetings and hershey has now joined the ranks with ashu as the bug queen :-) love it..

@bluesky love ur mention about how R&B is understanding her homesickness, i loved that too

.also regarding her going after the cost .. its going to take time nobody has done it for her ,she is used to spending on others all of a sudden she is dependent on him it will take time and this guy is from a galaxy she doesnt relate ,even after a totally arranged marraige i used to question my husband on why he bought such expensive gifts its a wife nag thing, for II its wife nag ++😆😆 ..My thoughts :-)

Arey!! Yday Nisha called me mooch something(bed bug).. So I thought I'd do the needful of my job description 😆My manager says I always have my job description met down pat... 😆 Hence the 'Nisha ko kaatna' business!! 🤣
Ashu25 thumbnail
practice sitting on this sofa" -  What sofa 😕😕
She is on the bed with him no...
Has she lost her mind with him on her ? Kuch bhi bake jaa rahi hai 🤣 🤣
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I am wondering if we should tag our review comments with #rev in the title so it will be easy for Nish to read what we felt about an update because we burn pages on everything from looking for R&B to curd rice 😆
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Nish

Comparing curd rice to climax ?????? 🤣 🤣

But I totally totally accept... Having curd rice is bliss...That too this time of the year, add mavadu to it...It beats anything else hands down any day...But curd rice only made by my mom...Add lots of milk, apparam thallichu kotti - with cumins,green chilli...finally add pomegrante fruits...YUM 

And trust her to spoil a romantic moment... She talking about the gift...She has to compete everytime...Its not a barter system. I give gift and you give one back...Though I get her position her insecurity blah blah blah...I somehow get irritated...What will she feel if Vandu does the same thing to her ?? I know that the situations, the relationship all are different...But still I can't accept...

And he giving up his book ... 😆 😆 and DID I HEAR RIGHT ???? Is she thinking to stay there forever ??? She is sooo addicted to him and he likewise... 😊

Swathi

When u think of rational mature logical reasonable mature think of Desi soap heroines

When u think of words like irrational immature unreasonable flaky childish think of our II

II can never be like the former kanna
Sorry to dash your hopes

She will be like this only
Its a story of extremely flawed individuals

Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

@taara theekh hai meri ma tere liye punjabi munda he dhoondenge -- :-) but dont close ur options you never know 😆

BOLD - my mom does that tooo...I would want guests everyday for curd rice phir toh 😆😆
Italics - THANK YOU 😆😆😆
Highlight - TRUE that !!