SS11 Coin Toss on 141 - Page 7

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by taara113

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Originally posted by taara113

I went to CP vala Sarvana Bhawan aaj...went arnd 6ish so no thali...had appum wid sabji amd onion rawa dosa...also went to checkout saris at nalli...aaj total southie feelho gae:)

kya baat hai hum aapke liye iyer ladka dhoonde Embarrassed?
I forgot to add...sabse pehle id gone to bangla sahib(its the biggest gurudwara in Delhi)... So i want a punjabi R&B nothing less Big smile

I have never been to gurudwara in India...But my roommate is a punjabi and here I often go to gurudwara...MAN they have the most awesomest food... LOL and that space actually gives some peace to the mind...
And R&B first time praised her openly for her singing ??? LOL LOL I am sooo happy as if he praised me...
Its like the dude will sit and hear her singing forever ...Heart  Heart I would't be surprised if he heard her recorded songs one of these days in his head phones Smile
Aage kya hua Nisha? LOL Embarrassed ROFL
Loved it Nish!

II and Rnb in their skin and is she sinking into him Embarrassed .
True true he is an addiction
Loved curd rice... No II can't do with out it can she...
Awesome song... How is she going to survive 10 hrs in the office!!
Loved that she's talking about being there " all her life" and about the cost of MAC stuff and the pre nup.

So consistent Clap

SMashing start for T 11!! Star
Originally posted by swathi1990

Nish
You are really introducing me to the beautiful Old hindi songs...

I am a old tamil song buff...I have heard tons...My dad used to have tons of cassettes and a small red tape recorder playing some old song always...Even now he does it...just that it changed to ipad and youtube... My all time fav is senthamizh thenmozhiyal

But now I am hearing old hindi songs becos of you..I go to youtube play the song which II sings and read the update with it...ANother BLISS Smile Smile and I AM LOVIN IT Heart
DITTO Shocked
Not only old songs, the other kritis and abhangs she sings as well !!!!1
Originally posted by harshita27

Aage kya hua Nisha? LOL Embarrassed ROFL
Tu aagayi LOLLOLLOL
Le ab kya hona hai aage..
Chup chap kaam pe ja
Raat ko wapas aake pata chalega TongueTongue
Awww missed mentioning homesick II and dude reassurance. He's sweet Embarrassed
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Originally posted by swathi1990

Nish
Comparing curd rice to climax ?????? ROFL ROFL

But I totally totally accept... Having curd rice is bliss...That too this time of the year, add mavadu to it...It beats anything else hands down any day...But curd rice only made by my mom...Add lots of milk, apparam thallichu kotti - with cumins,green chilli...finally add pomegrante fruits...YUM 

And trust her to spoil a romantic moment... She talking about the gift...She has to compete everytime...Its not a barter system. I give gift and you give one back...Though I get her position her insecurity blah blah blah...I somehow get irritated...What will she feel if Vandu does the same thing to her ?? I know that the situations, the relationship all are different...But still I can't accept...

And he giving up his book ... LOL LOL and DID I HEAR RIGHT ???? Is she thinking to stay there forever ??? She is sooo addicted to him and he likewise... Smile

swati we can burn the thread with curd rice bliss right LOLLOLLOL
INCLUDE ME !!!!
I am a FOREVER FAN OF CURD RICE
I can live day in and day out with it
I just had my quota for dinner!!!!
Pomegranate is so yum with it
I do hear mango and banana combos, but never tried... Mango pickle is another yummm choice Big smile