SS11 Coin Toss on 141 - Page 68

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Double post... dumb IF... okay , will respond to your latest update here instead.Dead

---EDIT-----

Love it, the negotiating, seriously?  She is negotiating pranks and that too while she is planning and calculating?  ROFL Love it.  The  way she switches from an almost motherly concern to a petulant child  within seconds is  just fantastic... and I love that she has a  'prank closet'!  And his response to her little tirade at the end?  LOL *sigh* These two are just Tailor made for each other...Day Dreaming
Edited by RomComFan - 6 years ago
I didnt understand the last part Confused
Originally posted by RomComFan

Double post... dumb IF... okay , will respond to your latest update here instead.Dead
IF is mad
take lite ROFL
Oh god !!!!
I am sooo like this...I almost murdered the press wala when he burnt my expensive salwar...that was my fav and I wore it only once Cry Cry Avana pakum pothu ellam my blood will boil...Angry Angry
From then, I used to go 3 kms to give my salwars to another lady 

And Nish, again u stopped at the wrong place...Cry and the update was tooo short re Cry

Ye ek husband teen presswaala n das dry cleaners pe bhari padega... Koi II ko bataya kyu nahi?
Originally posted by Ashu25

Enna dee nee?

He mocks her asking

So uve killed 3 Presswaalas, 10 Dry Cleaners and now ONE HUSBAND joins the list of your victims?
3  only because I am being kind because you were sick yesterday... warna to chocolate prank he liye I shud rightfully be giving you a 1"

oh god !! She is sooo cute...ROFL ROFL She becomes a child when she speaks like this...I think this is wat ppl call child at heart Smile...Just shows her innocence and  guilelessness... No wonder R&B treats her like a child...

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by Ashu25

Enna dee nee?

He mocks her asking

So uve killed 3 Presswaalas, 10 Dry Cleaners and now ONE HUSBAND joins the list of your victims?
OH!!!
He was counting victims eh ROFL
I am dazed after reading Hobbes re...he is one item only!!!