Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: harshita27

I wish you wouldnt open the can of worms while on their honeymoon... Its their period to experience n live the happiness bubble completely so let them be until march 27th comes n they both land in india as well as on earth

🤣🤣
See, whether they are in their happy land or not, these things will crop up. Its real worlsdthey need to face!!
She cant snuggle up to him the whole day and he cant make love to her one full day either ðŸ˜• (I know he is capable of doing that though ðŸ¤£) 
You never know what is happening there re...maybe something came up and the family decided not to disclose to these two worrying what will happen. Of course RB is inscrutable, he will joyfully ignore ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•, but our II will cry an ocean and accuse Sam and Ranjan for not keeping her informed ðŸ˜­
I am sure something is happening, but let the week pass by, we will get to know!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Swa - True...So thats what I said, she might oblige. Even if there is a fight that is going to ensue between the two, he will simply say something like " you are now married to me, you should go with me " type dialogue and she will be left with no choice!!
I am sure she will fight with him to be with Ranjan during crisis and he may not relent.

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Swa - True...So thats what I said, she might oblige. Even if there is a fight that is going to ensue between the two, he will simply say something like " you are now married to me, you should go with me " type dialogue and she will be left with no choice!!

I am sure she will fight with him to be with Ranjan during crisis and he may not relent.

I hope he won't say that! Eagerly waiting to see the story unfolding when they get back to Delhi. ðŸ˜Š
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The problem is going to be about her career re...Definitely not ranjan...And she wont accept to leave her job...my gut says he is moving base to India...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

I hope he won't say that! Eagerly waiting to see the story unfolding when they get back to Delhi. ðŸ˜Š

SR, knowing him...HE WILL ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
I am very sure he wont let her take part in the family circus as he himself is not interested 
He is very firm with his decisions. Nothing will move him except the TRUTH ðŸ˜­
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

The problem is going to be about her career re...Definitely not ranjan...And she wont accept to leave her job...my gut says he is moving base to India...

Oh yes!!
She wont relent!!
She will fight for herself, he wont be able to say NO!
I dont know if he will move base or not, he is one wanderer 
swathi1990 thumbnail

SR, knowing him...HE WILL ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
I am very sure he wont let her take part in the family circus as he himself is not interested 
He is very firm with his decisions. Nothing will move him except the TRUTH ðŸ˜­

True...he wont allow her to take part in family circus...But she is not going to move out of India...
Ashu25 thumbnail
You know what, I have this feeling she might say yes to having their first kid ONLY AND ONLY TO STAY BACK IN INDIA with the pretext of, 
"this is my first kid - ðŸ˜­
 amma appa and sasurji will want me here - ðŸ˜ƒ
 my mood swings you wont be able to handle - ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢
I will feel lonely here - ðŸ˜­
 what if something happens when you are not around - ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²
I want classes from Sam and Akka - ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ "

SushSathisha thumbnail
Andaaz apna apna hmmm mm. ...
kya kare kuch nah I. ..Amazing update do continue 
swathi1990 thumbnail
As far as Ranjan and II's equation is concerned...II is going to be compassionate to Ranjan...She will feel bad for him when R&B does not talk...But she wont force R&B...where AGM/excelsior is concerned..she takes no part in that...so there is no question of she supporting Ranjan or R&B...She will never involve in that...With regards to that, the people R&B has to face is Sam, Tan and manny...
But she wont move out of India...not for Ranjan / sam or anything...The reason there will be her career...R&B will definitely try..He will ask her to work in paris...but she wont...and my gut says that he will start working from India and go on trips from India for his argent work...