SS11 Coin Toss on 141 - Page 62

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
I liked her questions too... Lol. 
I love the way these two are reminiscing their pre marriage days. 
Why did he call her Nightingale but. Cause she was up looking after him all night? 
Sooo its partyyy night!!! 

I love chocolate... Clap .and the secret part was soo brilliant...loved this as usual...
I told her I sleep all day he cleans the house and cooks for me - yehi toh kiya tha bande ne itne din..galat kya kaha II ne ROFLROFLROFL
Love the camarderie between the two...both unsure still, but it's happening slowly and steadily...can't help but think that what they feel for each other is still so fragile that one jhoka might destroy it...
And I simply love the way you are slowly addressing all that is left unsaid or unresolved. Like talking about the, meeting on moti bath road earlier and now when he was sick. 
I used to often wonder whether you will ever address these...a nd it's happening now, the most natural way progression can happen in a relationship. 

Very very well portrayed. Looking forward to the partner dinner now. 

She thinks so much Marliese, wonder heather he will ever tell her about it...I guess in his head it's not important...in hers it's supreme. 

I went back to the minion part and read it again..
I loved the dialogue " tothchu totchu adikirein onne" in the rain ROFL
The Ferrari the dude drove to the marriage hall and back to MM was Ranjan's
Nisha - He would never touch it it was mentioned..., I wonder what made him drive it Confused
Awww so dude's back.
Trick for trick!

Boy the piles of laundry they are making... is making me tired!!LOLLOL

Nisha you are a star Star.

Originally posted by blue5sky

Awww so dude's back.
Trick for trick!

Boy the piles of laundry they are making... is making me tired!!LOLLOL

Nisha you are a star Star.

Agreed but the devil is just about recovering from stomach flu...chocolate khayega to he will be sick again. I am sure nightingale won't let him.