SS11 Coin Toss on 141 - Page 61

Posted: 9 years ago
Pochu...
U made anu sad today 😭

But slowly she gets into the sensitive part of the family...Is she going to question ? In this stage, I doubt...Even so, will he answer ??? Yes...Just like he did now...It will be harsh 

This was sweet and cute 😳
Work catching up 😕
She is now going to know all that is surrounding her by the Bhallas..
paavam Ranjan..This guy is a ... Kuch bhi 😡😡😡
She became a puppy only with him around. Gosh he is so intriguing. What is it in him that she is lost totally!!!😳
He is unfazed as usual.. 
I feel sorry for her ...Like now totally!!😭
She does not have a n idea of what she has gotten herself into 😭😭😭
I am sure she day all this will open up in front of her she will simply cry . In spite of all this, she is very compassionate and that tells me she will NEVER the Bhalla household. She might get the shock of her life but I am sure she wont deceive her sasural 😭😭
Originally posted by Ashu25

This was sweet and cute 😳
Work catching up 😕
She is now going to know all that is surrounding her by the Bhallas..
paavam Ranjan..This guy is a ... Kuch bhi 😡😡😡
She became a puppy only with him around. Gosh he is so intriguing. What is it in him that she is lost totally!!!😳
He is unfazed as usual.. 
I feel sorry for her ...Like now totally!!😭
She does not have a n idea of what she has gotten herself into 😭😭😭
I am sure she day all this will open up in front of her she will simply cry . In spite of all this, she is very compassionate and that tells me she will NEVER the Bhalla household. She might get the shock of her life but I am sure she wont deceive her sasural 😭😭

It is a mess re...But she knows wat she got into...She knew about the father son relationship very well...
There is nothing new there...

She does not know about chachu...But that is not going to affect her at all...

He is totally dispassionate with anything regards to ranjan...So in a crisis, R&B will just take his wife and totally move out...So I dont see II in any problem here...
well...now slowly everything is opening up...hope some confrontation about his parents may come up by this...
Ok now. I am 1 million % sure Ranjan Is innocent a guy who likes andaaz apna apna 
 can't be guilty omg how on earth do u even mention my fav movies each one of them , I love that movie like love it ,just add jaane bhi do yaaro and that would be the list I can watch all day long.i think u have some sixth sense and can peak into my mind from that red state of yours😆
One day curd rice another day my fav movie👏
Meanie r&b 😭 but I loved the initial part how he realizes how innocent she is 😳 he will change his stance about Ranjan eventually .
For some reason I knew they wouldn't get enough time to see places maybe after her 3rd visit :)

Thanks for the wishes we did a minion theme party it was fun and she was happy so mission accomplished 😳
@ashu no da it loves horses like Shravu loves animals , she has 4 copies of black beauty 😆, her teacher has banned her from writing about horses but keeps giving her horse books, I may put her in formal classes starting this year
I dunno what to say... R&B is not wrong...i cant even imagine how it is to suddenly not have a parent n the cause of that is your other parent?!?! He lost his most fav parson in the world n he holds his Father responsible for it...so I feel R&B isnt wrong...II had been ignoring the family dynamics until now but I guess the initial bubble she has bern living in is about to burst n truth will rear its ugly head..truth of Impact of savvy's death on bhalla family n their equations...and II is surely not going to like the ugly truth of her new family n their relationships... She loves this man way too much to quit n same goes for R&B... What would be lovely to see is what silver lining do they both find in their dark cloud...n whath ope keeps their spirits alive.
I felt bad for Ranjan...bechare ke paas paisa hai, power hai but no love from the only son...for him even so much as a tilt of head in acknowledgement from R&B is a big deal...😭 I hopeIIisable to build the bridge between these two bhalla men soon
Coming to the last part, II dumbfounded hui toh R&B ne fir kya kiya?!?!?!? 😆
He has already laid FOUNDATIONS to the "moving out of India" plan , hasn't he 😡
I am sure she will rebel. But but but...I have this doubt...
There was a part where Amma, Appa discuss her going away from them, like to sasural...and amma tells her "we will think you are in Paris"
So she DOES know she will not be here???
I don't know...I am sure she does know he wont stay put in India...
See getting her impregnated, leaving her at MM and he living in Paris or Geneva or Dubai DOES NOT make any sense to me 😕
she wont give up her career, he wont stay in India...How will the kids grow up ? with grandpa taking care? I am sure Ranjan will be the most happiest creature on this planet but still, he coming once in 6-8 weeks to "visit" is ridiculous.
Like there was a part where she dreamt she would get preggy with his child and he would be roaming in ALABAMA and she would have to trace him out to let him know she is going to deliver soon 🤣
I know he will NEVER let her go, he is committed for life. But this whole moving out doesn't make sense.
She might oblige to him .MIGHT. but will she be happy ??
I wish you wouldnt open the can of worms while on their honeymoon... Its their period to experience n live the happiness bubble completely so let them be until march 27th comes n they both land in india as well as on earth
Anu, BANNED ??? 🤣🤣
Paavam that chamattu/!!!
Oh that nice re...
I just hope she doesnt get bored after day 1 or day 10 with the horses saying they smell bad 🤣
Originally posted by Ashu25

He has already laid FOUNDATIONS to the "moving out of India" plan , hasn't he 😡
I am sure she will rebel. But but but...I have this doubt...
There was a part where Amma, Appa discuss her going away from them, like to sasural...and amma tells her "we will think you are in Paris"
So she DOES know she will not be here???
I don't know...I am sure she does know he wont stay put in India...
See getting her impregnated, leaving her at MM and he living in Paris or Geneva or Dubai DOES NOT make any sense to me 😕
she wont give up her career, he wont stay in India...How will the kids grow up ? with grandpa taking care? I am sure Ranjan will be the most happiest creature on this planet but still, he coming once in 6-8 weeks to "visit" is ridiculous.
Like there was a part where she dreamt she would get preggy with his child and he would be roaming in ALABAMA and she would have to trace him out to let him know she is going to deliver soon 🤣
I know he will NEVER let her go, he is committed for life. But this whole moving out doesn't make sense.
She might oblige to him .MIGHT. but will she be happy ??

No Ashu..with the way they are, they have to be together...He will often go on trips...But will move his base to India if she is not moving out...But the fight for moving is definitely going to happen...He will try...But finally who is going to adjust...god only knows...

He will not leave II and his kid...Remember even when the scandal was about to come out again, he strictly said that he will go only after taking his wife with him...