Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: swathi1990

True ...she deserves one ...

But wat about our celebrations 😆

😆
I Know!!
Match bhi nahi hai dekhne ko 😕
I will celebrate with the men of my life currently. Aristotle and Plato..if possible and am not bugged with those two, will go with Manu too 🤣
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

Allah!!...your daughter is sooo cute...[anyway she started making list na!]Soo sweet!

Na na right now she doesn't like boys she only loves horses she is obsessed about them that's why I felt any guy with a horse 😆
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sorry crazy busy day

Car trouble... so here is another part
Next one in the morning

I AM TOTALLY SORRY
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anu HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE LIL CUTIE
HOPE IT WAS FABULOUSSS
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Na na right now she doesn't like boys she only loves horses she is obsessed about them that's why I felt any guy with a horse 😆

Awesome re 😊 An equestrian in the making ...Thats cooolll...Iam bored of engineers and accountants 😆
swathi1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Sorry crazy busy day

Next one in the morning

I AM TOTALLY SORRY

No problem re...😆 We gave u rest today 😆
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Sorry crazy busy day

Next one in the morning

I AM TOTALLY SORRY

Its OKAY Nish!!!
we were anyway preparing to survive without one aaj 🤣
What happened suddenly ??

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Accidental Intermediary

He set up three meetings for Saturday, the last he went to work was Monday, she got lost in the evening, and
Tuesday he worked from home, Wed, she threatened to returned and  that turned out great, they barely made it to Notre
Dame Cathedral in the evening. Thursday he spent the whole day retching

It was now Friday around 3 ish and she was asleep, they were leaving the night of Friday the 27th, they had exactly a week more ...here
He wasnt too worried about not sight seeing she could come back and do it whenever, he was now worried about not taking care of the Geneva startup

He was behind in many ways, Ranjan had copied him on over 64 emails about Excelsior AGM and some the Bihar showrooms and things

He had too many things on his plate, he wasnt willing to slow down and was planning to apply for Mercedes dealership as well, asset wise he was in a great shape

But resources?

Way off
Chachu was too busy swindling, he would be willing to offer Samar or Tehaan for Germany visits for sure but Ranjan was hoping R&B would show some keenness

And he WASNT...

He walked over to the bed to pick up his phone to get an email ID from Willima's text this morning

She slept curled up, he pulled the sheets over completely.. to her chin, she was nude underneath

He had made love to her slowly and gently, pausing at her every moan, worshipping her every inch, her innocence was almost toxic

All she worried about was keeping her prank stash safe from Shravu and him

She was untouched by the politics and crime of his family
Sometimes he wondered why she even married him... she had no idea of the enormity of the mess the Bhallas were

Her Appa was right in many ways, he was not a "good clean Iyer boy"
But she had chosen him... he smiled smugly... yep! She had chosen him...
The "playboy recluse" as Sam mentioned... having her Appa use it with Tan in reference to him

She went from being a somber, thoughtful self reflecting ambitious accountant to a completely innocent playful impetuous creature, a wanton creature that demanded his attention

"No do" she would beg everytime without fail, when he would attempt to leave after love making

"Please da, sleep by me"

she followed him room to room like a puppy dog...
She fought like a tigress and gave like a philanthropist

His phone rang, it was William

~~~~~~~~~~

She curled up on the couch by him and played Andaz Apna Apna, they had ditched sightseeing plans today
She had made tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwich, sauteed bellpeppers and rice

She laughed at the same jokes, like she was watching it for the first time... she replayed it and laughed again...

"This is my most favorite" she would say, until they would get to another segment 10 minutes later, he was finishing up his Leaving Berlin... she gave him finger kangi or twirled his locks

He said he could do it on his own, she insisted she wanted to, he lay on her lap and read every few pages she grabbed his book, he brought her head down for a kiss and she returned his book
If he got too frisky she pushed him off the couch

She gave him a toe massage... she would only go as far as his knees..."rotten scum" she cursed when he took her hand wherever he wanted it...

She paused the movie to call Sam, Tan  and Nandu... he spoke with Tan for a while

Then Ranjan was having dinner at Sam's so she spoke with him

"Dad guess what I am doing?"

"Cooking or singing?"

"Dono nahi main aapki favorite movie dekh rahi hoon"

"Nayi favorite puraani nahi" she giggled

"Hera Pheri Betaji?" he asked

"No guess again" she giggled

"Mr India"

"No"

"Lamhe?"

"Nooo Dad, aise to aapke 100 fave ho jaayenge"

"I knew which one beta, I was teasing you he said, Andaz Apna Apna"

She giggled and gushed and increased the volume so he could hear, and they gushed jointly

"Aap baat karenge?" she asked in high spirits, spontaneously handing the phone to R&B, he was now seated, he had no desire to speak with Ranjan

"I am good" he said

"U dont want to say Hi?" she asked smiling and happy

"Nope" said R&B
And the smile slowly left her face

"Hello" she said into the phone

Ranjan had hung up a while ago...
She looked at him and he did too... "U shud talk" ("dont hand the phone to me" tone)

She paused the movie and walked to the balcony... she had unknowingly begun to walk on nails...

"U never talk to him?" she asked through the French window reflection

"Nope" he said unfazed

She stared dumbfounded...

Ashu25 thumbnail

kal tak toh kuch aur hi tha uska obsesson nahi ??
yeh aaj kal ki ladkiya bhi na...Ufff 🤣
swathi1990 thumbnail

As long as its not a Midwesterner from middle of nowhere living in a lonely ranch I am good😆
I ❤️ my Iyer boys too , my husband, son, dad , brother all cool so the Punjabi sil has super pahads to conquer nothing less than R&b sans the affairs😆

ROFL 🤣