Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Nish

Comparing curd rice to climax ?????? 🤣 🤣

But I totally totally accept... Having curd rice is bliss...That too this time of the year, add mavadu to it...It beats anything else hands down any day...But curd rice only made by my mom...Add lots of milk, apparam thallichu kotti - with cumins,green chilli...finally add pomegrante fruits...YUM 

And trust her to spoil a romantic moment... She talking about the gift...She has to compete everytime...Its not a barter system. I give gift and you give one back...Though I get her position her insecurity blah blah blah...I somehow get irritated...What will she feel if Vandu does the same thing to her ?? I know that the situations, the relationship all are different...But still I can't accept...

And he giving up his book ... 😆 😆 and DID I HEAR RIGHT ???? Is she thinking to stay there forever ??? She is sooo addicted to him and he likewise... 😊

swati we can burn the thread with curd rice bliss right 😆😆😆
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
bahoon mein chali aaa...kya kahuun ab?luved it...thank uuu...
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Yup...curd rice with mavadu during season... Else curd rice with avakkai pickle is my favorite...

Whatever we eat..the meal shud end there for me... 😆
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

kya baat hai hum aapke liye iyer ladka dhoonde 😳?

I forgot to add...sabse pehle id gone to bangla sahib(its the biggest gurudwara in Delhi)... So i want a punjabi R&B nothing less 😃
Hsp.canada thumbnail

I make a basic one adding curry leaves & dahi, peanuts etc...What are you ladies taking about, share the recipe. what is the mango business?  

Agree on the bold
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: taara113

I forgot to add...sabse pehle id gone to bangla sahib(its the biggest gurudwara in Delhi)... So i want a punjabi R&B nothing less 😃

Whenever I read Delhi in the thread, I just wanna be there.😭 Is Nirulas still around. Janpath Deepauls 
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Whenever I read Delhi in the thread, I just wanna be there.😭 Is Nirulas still around. Janpath Deepauls 

Janpath still rocks 🥳
Nirulas has kinda of gotten lost...
swathi1990 thumbnail
Nish
You are really introducing me to the beautiful Old hindi songs...

I am a old tamil song buff...I have heard tons...My dad used to have tons of cassettes and a small red tape recorder playing some old song always...Even now he does it...just that it changed to ipad and youtube... My all time fav is senthamizh thenmozhiyal

But now I am hearing old hindi songs becos of you..I go to youtube play the song which II sings and read the update with it...ANother BLISS 😊 😊 and I AM LOVIN IT ❤️
swathi1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: taara113

I have never been to gurudwara in India...But my roommate is a punjabi and here I often go to gurudwara...MAN they have the most awesomest food... 😆 and that space actually gives some peace to the mind...
swathi1990 thumbnail
And R&B first time praised her openly for her singing ??? 😆 😆 I am sooo happy as if he praised me...
Its like the dude will sit and hear her singing forever ...❤️  ❤️ I would't be surprised if he heard her recorded songs one of these days in his head phones 😊