AsmaHug
Am superrr!!!
How are you ???
Aaj ka I didnt watch
Yesterday's yes!!! I loved it...I am becoming a cricket addict ab tohLOLLOLLOL

Me too now all set for the update!! Smile
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by taara113

I went to CP vala Sarvana Bhawan aaj...went arnd 6ish so no thali...had appum wid sabji amd onion rawa dosa...also went to checkout saris at nalli...aaj total southie feelho gae:)

kya baat hai hum aapke liye iyer ladka dhoonde Embarrassed?
Superb update...SmileEdited by sparkleamina - 7 years ago
This is STEAMY.
I cant review this...I am going to sit back and enjoy the comments that come and read it through my night,
Am sure aaj raat ko ll sleep ROFL

Originally posted by taara113

I went to CP vala Sarvana Bhawan aaj...went arnd 6ish so no thali...had appum wid sabji amd onion rawa dosa...also went to checkout saris at nalli...aaj total southie feelho gae:)
I want aapam with stew now Confused
I am going to try making it for myself over the weekend Big smile
Nish!!!
One big badaaa wala thank you for the FLASH BACK
Hug
#rev : Climax and curd rice

oh ho  -- the continuation was nice --Embarrassed
She can never hate him now Embarrassed.. for me  the thing about the sequence was her calling  him RamannEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
so clearly this tells me they wont be able to survive a intercontinental marriage Big smile and tears of joy haaai ..

next i knew II would look at the cost u cant take that out of a middleclass mentality i have to know the price for everything except grocery or kids stuff .. and glad he threw the prenup at her LOLLOL

what a perfect song choice loooved it so perfect for them  and my fav song too..
love is a weird thing right one side she is home sick another side she wants to stay in paris and wake up late every day .. Embarrassed

but my faaavorite line was

"Curd rice" she said "We Iyers climax at the very mention of it" she giggled
OMG how could you come up with this NISHHH..
its like ur davara mention i looove curd rice.. i can survive on it on long trips i somehow make rice and buy curd and i am good to go and so are my kids/husband ..
u cant take the curd rice away from an iyer .ClapLOLROFL
curd rice with vadu manga (small mangoes in spice liquid) and mango tokku (pickle with mangu pulped) yummy yummy actually i can burn this entire thread talking about the the virtues of tachi mum mum (curd rice)
thank you!!!

chalo got my fix for the morning let me go back to real life

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 7 years ago
Nish
Comparing curd rice to climax ?????? ROFL ROFL

But I totally totally accept... Having curd rice is bliss...That too this time of the year, add mavadu to it...It beats anything else hands down any day...But curd rice only made by my mom...Add lots of milk, apparam thallichu kotti - with cumins,green chilli...finally add pomegrante fruits...YUM 

And trust her to spoil a romantic moment... She talking about the gift...She has to compete everytime...Its not a barter system. I give gift and you give one back...Though I get her position her insecurity blah blah blah...I somehow get irritated...What will she feel if Vandu does the same thing to her ?? I know that the situations, the relationship all are different...But still I can't accept...

And he giving up his book ... LOL LOL and DID I HEAR RIGHT ???? Is she thinking to stay there forever ??? She is sooo addicted to him and he likewise... Smile