Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

hey can some one tell me what the song was that II sang with Napolean?

Its a song from the movie MURDER
Some flashback saong nenekkirein
Starts something like this " Kaho na kaho , O sanam O sanma , o mere sanam..."

Edited by Ashu25 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue5sky

Ashu baby Kaisi ho??
Did u enjoy the match..??

Asma ðŸ¤—
Am superrr!!!
How are you ???
Aaj ka I didnt watch 
Yesterday's yes!!! I loved it...I am becoming a cricket addict ab toh ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrats nisha...many more threads to come...may this tale go on and on...
anoos123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats Nisha
Keep it coming..
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
me waiting for my daily dose... kab ayega
ashni0905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations! Waiting for more
Errantnomad thumbnail
Congratulations, Madam writer on another thread. Many more to go and Happy returns.
I read an update and key down my thoughts that's on my mind then . Some are deep and ones like Josephine and M.A.C are just those that showcase the romantic bones in my body .
Yep!!oh what would I not do to, I would probably give my right hand to be a fly on the wall to observe how the writer's mind ticks then when she keys down the chapters addressing these sticky/rocky/ galeforce stormish issues as mentioned in my review of idlis and ideologies.
Madam Writer, pl note I have given my reviews for your updates .Just FYI.

This morning I saw a post of TG in which she said R&B would have seen Paris a million times but never this way as he is seeing it now !! And that prenup did not include clothes and cosmetics , so we are good.Brilliant take.Wow!!
Folks,I so want to comment on other good posts as well but IF restrictions are like ticking time bombs !!
I am definetely overloading all in one like the blue line buses on the roads of Delhi in the 90's. There goes another one ... ashu , pl take note of my miserliness!!Six more left for the day. I have to be judicious in my post counts.Makes me question myself if I have ever been this judicious to even tuck away a few panty liners when I am pmsing . Ok! That was crappy cheesy. SORRY!bad joke.
Arrrgh...

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Congratulations, Madam writer on another thread. Many more to go and Happy returns.
I read an update and key down my thoughts that's on my mind then . Some are deep and ones like Josephine and M.A.C are just those that showcase the romantic bones in my body .
Yep!!oh what would I not do to, I would probably give my right hand to be a fly on the wall to observe how the writer's mind ticks then when she keys down the chapters addressing these sticky/rocky/ galeforce stormish issues as mentioned in my review of idlis and ideologies.
Madam Writer, pl note I have given my reviews for your updates .Just FYI.

This morning I saw a post of TG in which she said R&B would have seen Paris a million times but never this way as he is seeing it now !! And that prenup did not include clothes and cosmetics , so we are good.Brilliant take.Wow!!
Folks,I so want to comment on other good posts as well but IF restrictions are like ticking time bombs !!
I am definetely overloading all in one like the blue line buses on the roads of Delhi in the 90's. There goes another one ... ashu , pl take note of my miserliness!!Six more left for the day. I have to be judicious in my post counts.Makes me question myself if I have ever been this judicious to even tuck away a few panty liners when I am pmsing . Ok! That was crappy cheesy. SORRY!bad joke.
Arrrgh...

Errantnomad TG = anu :-) thanks!! if you make the  comments every day  then pretty soon u will be able to comment more :-) and then pretty soon u will become a goldie like me thanks to SoSy😆
you are funny for sure!!! 😆😆😆😆
and by any chance is ErrantNomad in reference to R&B .. just curious or are you one ?

Ashu25 thumbnail
Errant!! I am here...I will remind you dont worry ya ðŸ˜†
And as Anu said, keep commenting everyday...You will get past these restrictions very soon...You just have to active on IF ðŸ˜ƒ
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

me waiting for my daily dose... kab ayega

Me bhi...
Aaj I napped away to glory ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•
Shayad will stay put awake and devour pages  raat ko ðŸ¤£