Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Avinash Engagement - " FALSE NEWS " - Avinash Sachdev

PiuPerera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
 Avinash himself stated that it is a false news. He said and I quote,
"It's a false news. The day when I will get engaged I will announce it to the world."

SO guys its A false news... 

Poor guy...
I wish he clarified everything else..😊

so please guys stop bashing him and Shal... 
Please stop making fun of Avi & his personal life..
We all love Ashlok equally...Don't we 
Let's forget about the rest ...After all its their personal life... Its none of our business.. 
Edited by PiuPerera - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SajSassy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Firstly, I dont care whether he is dating Shal or not. I had commented on his Insta long back , when he is ready to announce about his love life or engagement or marriage, he will, and I will congratulate him then.

But , what I can understand from his statement is that  "he is not engaged yet" and he is not denying that he is not dating ShalπŸ˜‰  No bashing please!
PiuPerera thumbnail
Originally posted by: BabyBearFan

Firstly, I don't care whether he is dating Shal or not. I had commented on his Insta long back , when he is ready to announce about his love life or engagement or marriage, he will, and I will congratulate him then.

But , what I can understand from his statement is that  "he is not engaged yet" and he is not denying that he is not dating ShalπŸ˜‰  No bashing please!

I wish he clarified everything...  I dont care about his personal life either..but heartbroken reading some comments here and on insta 
wish he acted bit wiser... πŸ˜• 
Sathia007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 OMG !!!!   - what  a Hot Gossip !!!!

However ,  from all these gossips , It is clear that AVINASH is a HOT CAKE or a  fire ball   who can churn and spin   IF- LANDS very easily !!!!
PiuPerera thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sathia007

OMG !!!!   - what  a Hot Gossip !!!!

However ,  from all these gossips , It is clear that AVINASH is a HOT CAKE or a  fire ball   who can churn and spin   IF- LANDS very easily !!!!

Agree just go and check TC fb it is still selling like hot cakes.. It had got 450 + likes in less than 10 hrs compared to 100+ likes (for 90% posts) after several days ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You can't ignore Avinash Sachdev... This tells me that he is still a face to reckon with on television..& his contribution to EBP is invaluable ...πŸ˜‰
Edited by PiuPerera - 9 years ago
vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BabyBearFan

Firstly, I dont care whether he is dating Shal or not. I had commented on his Insta long back , when he is ready to announce about his love life or engagement or marriage,he will, and I will congratulate him then.

But, what I can understand from his statement isthat "he is not engaged yet" and he is not denying that he is not dating ShalπŸ˜‰ No bashing please!

πŸ‘ true
samprettyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PiuPerera

Avinash himself stated that it is a false news. He said and I quote,
"It's a false news. The day when I will get engaged I will announce it to the world."

SO guys its A false news... 

Poor guy...
I wish he clarified everything else..😊

so please guys stop bashing him and Shal... 
Please stop making fun of Avi & his personal life..
We all love Ashlok equally...Don't we 
Let's forget about the rest ...After all its their personal life... Its none of our business.. 

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
For the past one week I used to read about him in his name page. From that I came to know about him a very few.
According to me he is not a cheap and worst guy at the same time he is not a soft guy. He can not be controlled and can not be dominated by any one especially by ladies. I saw the lots of pic which he posed with various girls .Most of them were published by the girls. He posted a few number and all are very decent pics. Even in the present Insta pics he placed in a decent way. He is a jolly person only. So I can't feel him as a worst guy. He is perfect in his life. That's enough for him.

The Make-up dresser of Shlamalee in not only her friend . She is also Kirthi roy's(you know who is he) friend. So I have already know that all are false news.
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I know these article never be true...
u know why Im not believing these kind of article becoz i also heard same kind of news regarding Avinash but it come out as false... i know Theses news and gossip is never enteirly ture..

I have no problem if Avi and Shale dating after all its their life.. I m happy for them if they are only freinds then also im happy for them..

k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: krithi1990

For the past one week I used to read about him in his name page. From that I came to know about him a very few.

According to me he is not a cheap and worst guy at the same time he is not a soft guy. He can not be controlled and can not be dominated by any one especially by ladies. I saw the lots of pic which he posed with various girls .Most of them were published by the girls. He posted a few number and all are very decent pics. Even in the present Insta pics he placed in a decent way. He is a jolly person only. So I can't feel him as a worst guy. He is perfect in his life. That's enough for him.

The Make-up dresser of Shlamalee in not only her friend . She is also Kirthi roy's(you know who is he) friend. So I have already know that all are false news.

agree with u..