Written update March 19- last episode

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello everyone,
How are you all.Sorry for the late episode, I was at a seminar today so could not be a bit early.

I am updating this episode with heavy hearted as it was going to be the the last one.
It was brief and they closed on a happy note.
Thank you all for your support in this journey of mine. It was always applesauce to read your comments and share a laughter . 
I am sure we will meet again on this forum in some another topic. Don't be a stranger!!!! 
Please take care of yourself. 

The episode starts with Sagarika asking Bunty why does he lie. He says he lies to keep their love alive. She acts as getting angry. He sings song and convinces her. She asks him not to lie again. He agrees. She asks him to get her mobile repaired as her friend will call her tomorrow around 9:30. He says she can use her phone. She says her friend lives in US. He agrees.

Amma calls him and gets angry. He says he took dad's advice and gave wrong advice, so it is not his mistake. Dad signals him that he will beat him with slipper. Amma then asks him to get sari tomorrow by 9:30 to gift it to her friend's daughter. Bunty thinks he is stuck now.

Pappu massages Rani's head and tells he loves her a lot, he is not purush, she asks what is he then. He says he is mahapurush and follows other mahapurush who serve their wife and gives Abhishek and Aishwarya's example.

Bunty prays idol and prays to tell him if he should get Sagarika's mobile repaired first or get Amma saari. He gets an idea and thanks god for giving him many ideas.

In the morning, he gets sari for Amma and gets Sagarika's mobile repaired. They both get happy. Bunty then meets Dad who asks how did he get sari and get mobile repaired at once. He says he went to mobile repair shop and asked Madhav to get sari. Dad says he did right and says every wife thinks that her husband is mother's puppet and mother thinks her son is wife's servant, but man should maintain them both. Bunty says he is mahapurush. Dad mimics shank sounds. They both laugh.

Precap: No precap
Thank you so much, Rimmi, this was a great gesture, hope to meet again soon, a big hug🤗!
Thank you so much Rimmi. Where there is a will there is a way, so we will meet for sure. If possible you can join us in our new abode. For that you can PM Gina (@verboseG). for details.
Rimmi thanks for the WU 
Thank you so much for WU, this last one and all the others that you did on this forum.❤️
That meant a lot to all of us who do not understand Hindi. Your WUs were detailed and you post them really fast, so we could watch later episode and understand everything. Hope to see you around. 😊 Here is just for you, Pappu...😃 Thank you once again.

https://i.imgur.com/H3bqO8m.gif

Credit: Bikica ❤️
Originally posted by Sneha...Love

Thank you so much for WU, this last one and all the others that you did on this forum.❤️
That meant a lot to all of us who do not understand Hindi. Your WUs were detailed and you post them really fast, so we could watch later episode and understand everything. Hope to see you around. 😊 Here is just for you, Pappu...😃 Thank you once again.

https://i.imgur.com/H3bqO8m.gif

<font color="#0066CC" size="2">Credit: Bikica</font> ❤️

Oh my GOOOWWWDDD. You are the best. I so so so so love you. hai... Pappu Jee, I am going to miss him

Thank you so much Rimmi. 😊