Is India's Bollywood defaming Pakistan Globally! - Page 3

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Real.Madrid

3 Khans ruling entire Bollywood and that caller feels we don't let Muslims enter our entertainment industry. Nirra bakwas this LOL

Poor Pakistani people, their media is even worse than ours.

Not to forget Katrina Kaif, who is Muslim/Christian. Not Hindu. I wonder why people never mention her ethnicity too. If Bollywood was so hateful, then why is she the darling of the nation? Stupid idiocy as usual. 
Not that I expect media to be entirely fair on either side but some credibility would be nice from both the sides.  Edited by Star_girl - 6 years ago
Their own Fawad Khan is the new hotbod of the industry, and girls of all religions (as well as guys yknow) ogle at him like there's no tomorrow

Atif is a successful singer down here.

Dunno how stuff like this goes down the drain so easily LOL

This is exactly like the argument that claims that the western world neglects Eastern artists.

Originally posted by Real.Madrid

3 Khans ruling entire Bollywood and that caller feels we don't let Muslims enter our entertainment industry. Nirra bakwas this LOL

Poor Pakistani people, their media is even worse than ours.

Hahah nobody takes these types of discussions or media people seriously. Don't get me started on half of the crap "news" and discussions they broadcast. But TBH, many media outlets in pretty much all countries are so dumb these days.
Originally posted by PandorasBox

A couple of decades ago it used to be 25% last I read but decreased significantly as of now it's minuscule. It speaks volumes about a society that is so intolerant of the mere existence of other religions to cry discrimination.. look in the mirror

Honestly, this channel doesn't speak for all of our society come on. The fact that many Pak actors/singers are working in India speaks for itself. Nothing else can negate that.

This show is extremely annoying so please don't take anything they say seriously. Hek, they don't aren't even connected to anything Pak TV or film related themselves.

[Content Removed]
First of all all these Pakistani duscussion these day r so lame these days. I m being a Pakistani saying this. All they do discuss 24/7 sane topic without even researching it. The anchor only talks about rating and he dnt do what to say. These channels r so provocative.ppl don't take these channels seriously. I hope government should stop them.
Secondly I had Hindus n Christians friends back home there n its not 25%. Infact in Karachi and it's interior sindh mostly are Hindus. Don't judge by Pakistani media same we don't judge Indians by media.
Originally posted by _Darling_

May be they need to get rid of terrorists and supporting them, or terrorist sponsored schools using religion to brainwash the rest and oppress. Then may be they can expect not being defamed. 

-_- this is totally uncalled for.

This is a stupid media show that speaks crap without any basis and does not represent the views of everyone. Doesn't every country have one? Come on now.

[Content Removed]