SBS : Sanaya in JDJ nxt Season ? - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
As per SBS-Chugalkhor Aunty report,

" The upcoming season of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa could see Sanaya Irani  & Krystal D'souza  as participants."
Edited by Joseph_A - 9 years ago
Chughalkor Aunty 

I got excited seeing your post ... but it's only CA saying it ... Sanaya has been approached every single season, so that's  not news! Will wait and see  ... if she doesn't sign a fiction show in the next couple of months, then this might be true ...

TFS, Joseph!
i dont like the idea of of reality shows whether its nb or jhalak.but its fully her decision.will be with her whstever hrr decision will be.but i wish she come back with fiction show.
Originally posted by DiyaS

Chughalkor Aunty 

I got excited seeing your post ... but it's only CA saying it ... Sanaya has been approached every single season, so that's  not news! Will wait and see  ... if she doesn't sign a fiction show in the next couple of months, then this might be true ...

TFS, Joseph!

Same Opinion. 😆 It was just a CK's confirmation. (Sanaya aur Krystle "Jhalak.." ke agle season mein dikh sakti hain.")

I am also eager to know her final decision because, 'Jhalak' Offers toh milte hi rehte hain (frm last 4 season)😆

Really ??
ok ! ok ... I read again ... it is a speculation !!! AGAIN...

Sanaya ...... Say Something ! 

thanks Joe. 
Edited by aaliah3108 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

i dont like the idea of of reality shows whether its nb or jhalak.but its fully her decision.will be with her whstever hrr decision will be.but i wish she come back with fiction show.

i Agree hope she comes back with Awesome fiction show ðŸ˜³
I am thiking that this news can be true .At present Sanaya is not doing any daily show.So this is the only chance she can takes Jhalak. now..Still not  exiting that Much.waiting much waiting for official conformation,

i stil remember ladt year jhalak ki promo ane tak har jagah yeh news thi.lets see kya hota hai.thanks bro for the news and upddate.
frankly  as lon g as i can see sanaya onscreen i will be happy guys its been sooo long since we saw sanaya onscreen right guys n look at the shows that r shown on tv everything is abt trp even if track is silly at least jhalak wld be good
Sanaya in NB.
Sanaya in JDJ.
Sanaya in ST's new show
Sanaya in Gul's new show.

I don't mind Sanaya in JDJ. That would be the selfish of me wanting to see her dancing.
But the genuine and honest person that she is, I would prefer her to stay away from the crass drama that goes on in such shows.