Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Deepika Padukone kisses Anushka Sharma - Page 13

shrikrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I just hope this topic cross more than 39 pages so that we can finally get over that Sonam's topic shit of 39 pages which is still used as oh Sonam is so popular,people are jealous of her,her topics runs IF and all that faltu ki bragging

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MesmerizinArish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^Wrong.Sonam's topics crossed 60/70 pages πŸ˜†
shrikrishna thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ArishaDeepz

^Wrong.Sonam's topics crossed 60/70 pages πŸ˜†

None of Sonam's topic crossed 60/70 pages.The highest crosser was 39 pages and that too was filled more with personal attacks by Sonam's fans and non-fans.That topic got removed from I-F
This content was originally posted by: shrikrishna

None of Sonam's topic crossed 60/70 pages.The highest crosser was 39 pages and that too was filled more with personal attacks by Sonam's fans and non-fans.That topic got removed from I-F

Phir wrong πŸ˜› i still remmember her topic crossed 60 pages πŸ˜†
shrikrishna thumbnail

Phir wrong πŸ˜› i still remmember her topic crossed 60 pages πŸ˜†

Then you must be talking about Reviews Thread or topics before I entered this forumπŸ˜†
Coz this Sonam IF ki jaan started after than 39 pages topic so am talking about that.Most of her topics gets closed between 15-20 pages so there's never roon to take it at 50 pages lol
^and  i remmember when i commented on that topic ... "Sonam is the best"-something like that,i was attacked by some folks and some people who thinks they are 'Special memeber(s)"  of this forum.πŸ˜†
shrikrishna thumbnail

^and  i remmember when i commented on that topic ... "Sonam is the best"-something like that,i was attacked by some folks and some people who thinks they are 'Special memeber(s)"  of this forum.πŸ˜†

Well there are lot of "special members" who attacks people and I remember that topic as well.πŸ€”I just commented once on that and don't remember how many pages it crossed but am sure it didn't cross 50+ pages..Otherwise I would've known!!!Am dying for a 50+ page topic on Sonam lolπŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: shrikrishna

Well there are lot of "special members" who attacks people and I remember that topic as well.πŸ€”I just commented once on that and don't remember how many pages it crossed but am sure it didn't cross 50+ pages..Otherwise I would've known!!!Am dying for a 50+ page topic on Sonam lolπŸ˜†

LOL,im saying you it crossed 50+ dont remmember about your comment but Yes you liked that comment of mine.πŸ˜†
shrikrishna thumbnail

LOL,im saying you it crossed 50+ dont remmember about your comment but Yes you liked that comment of mine.πŸ˜†

Okk if you say soπŸ˜†
Then I hope this topic closes at 60+ pages😳
^Hopefully,afterall Cute Anushka is forum's darling now and 2015's actress.πŸ˜†