ARSHI'S NEW GOLDEN WORLD [CH-10 updated{page-64}]

Posted: 9 years ago

COPYRIGHT(C)ipkkndkasr

Disclaimer:

The concept and scenes of this story are completely my creations and belong to me.All of my work has been copyrighted by the copyright law and cannot be reproduced or even POST on any public site[fb,blog etc]or other forums without my written permission.

Do not steal my work for any personal or commercial usage without my permission.I donot permit any one to change the names of characters of my writings to replace them with other soaps actors in their stories or any where else.

Respect the hard work of writers and stop Plagiarism!!!

ARSHI'S NEW GOLDENWORLD ❤️❤️❤️

Hi guys 😊

I am here with my new
 ARSHI story: ARSHI'S NEW GOLDEN WORLD 

Well this story mostly revolve's around ARNAV,KHUSHI and their friends doing B-TECH and enjoying their life at college.😉

PROLOGUE:

Khushi since her childhood dreaming about her prince.
Her prince should possess some qualities like,he should be kind,handsome,positive attitude,believe in love and so on...
She is mad about having a love story of her own when she grew up.
At her schooling days she used to be friendly with all boys and girls.
At her 8th class she stopped talking to boys because in that age there will be attraction.
She totally believes in INFATUATION.
 If she finds or hear's any one in the school are in love then she used to explain that girls about infatuation.
Of course she believe's in love but not in that age.
On the other side ARNAV.
 He doesn't believe in love.
He is not at all interested in love. 
He treats boys and girls equally.
He is stubborn,Intelligent,wise and handsome guy.
Girls die to love him and used to propose him but arnav used to ignore them.
Arnav is doing his B-TECH 2nd year in COMPUTER ENGINEERING at BITS PILANI UNIVERSITY at GOA.
Khushi is interested in computers. So she wanted to do B-TECH in COMPUTER ENGINEERING.
She want's to do her B-TECH in top most famous universities.
Khushi is in 12th grade. 
She wrote the final exams.
She performed well in exams.
She got admission in BITS PILANI UNIVERSITY for doing B-TECH.
How will destiny bring arnav and khushi together?
How will arnav and khushi fall in love?
Will khushi find's her prince in that University?
For knowing the answers read the story.😉

How is the prologue guys? I hope you guys liked it
I know it seem's like some routine love story but I will assure that it will be interesting,romantic and hilarious.

Hi guys.I am new for writing stories.So please forgive me if I write any spelling and grammar mistakes.⭐️

Do let me know if this story is worth of reading or not.😛
I should continue this story or not?😃

PLEASE HIT LIKE BUTTON and comment if you guys like this story.😊
Let me know your opinions about this story

CHARACTER SKETCH : SCROLL DOWN

INDEX

CHAPTER-1:  CLICK HERE 

CHAPTER-2:   CLICK HERE 

CHAPTER-3:  CLICK HERE

CHAPTER-4:  CLICK HERE

CHAPTER-5:   CLICK HERE

CHAPTER-6 :  CLICK HERE

CHAPTER-7 :  CLICK HERE

CHAPTER-8 :  CLICK HERE

CHAPTER-9 :   CLICK HERE

CHAPTER-10 :   CLICK HERE

LINK:  THREAD-2!!!

BUDDY ME FOR PM'S
Edited by ipkkndkasr - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

wow!! ur also writer good going girl prologue seems like cute arshi love story.. i love stories without much complications nd tragedies.. nd if it turn out to be rom-com then it will be extra factor for me.. go ahead dear nd im on for it..
Nice start dear. Looks like u r gonna use real time experiences in ur college for this story. 

All the best for this new venture.. 👍🏼 👍🏼
wow brilliant start loved the prologue please continue soon.
Hey nice start
Do continue..would love to read more😊
Character Sketch:

Arnav Singh Raizada: He is 20 years old.He is intelligent,stubborn,handsome guy.He is having less friends.He won't easily mingle with every one.He take's time to do friendship with any one.He is having less number of friends as he is not interested in making lot of friends.He is straight forward.He doesn't believe in love.He deny's the love proposals.This is one of the reason he don't have girlfriends.He do have but they also don't believe in love.He is a hard working,sincere,punctual,disciplined guy.He love's and care's his family a lot. He doesn't like children.(REPRESENTED BY BARUN SOBTI)

Khushi Kumari Gupta: She is 18 years old.She believe's in love.She is kind,intelligent,crazy,adorable,pretty girl. She make's every one around her happy.She make's every one laugh with her crazy antics.She doe's mischief things.She love's her family a lot.She get's mingle with every one easily.She make's lot of friends.She will do friendship only with nice people.She hate's arrogant people.She doesn't tolerate if any one cheat's her or take advantage of her friendship.She love's playing with children.She love's children.

Pranav Singh Raizada: Father of ARNAV. A business tycoon.He run's a software company known as AR COMPUTERS.
Besides he also own's and run's AR DESIGNS company.He own's a Mansion known as SHANTIVAN.

Aarti Singh Raizada: Mother of Arnav.She is a house wife. She is very kind women.She help's poor people.(REPRESENTED BY JAYA BACHHAN)

Anjali Jha: Elder sister of ARNAV. She is married to a famous lawyer Shyam Jha.She is 25 years old.She help's her father in looking at business.She is kind hearted.

Shyam Manohar Jha: Brother-in-law of ARNAV.He married anjali.He is one of the famous lawyer's in DELHI.He reside's in shantivan as his father-in-law  requested him.(REPRESENTED BY SHYAM ACCORDING TO IPKKND SERIAL)

Manohar Singh Raizada: Uncle of ARNAV. Younger brother of Pranav. He help's his brother in looking after business.He live's in shantivan.

Manorama Singh Raizada: Aunty of ARNAV. She is wife of manohar. She hate's poor or middle class people. She love's rich people. She love's doing makeup.(REPRESENTED BY MANORAMA ACCORDING TO IPKKND SERIAL)

Akash Singh Raizada: Cousin brother of ARNAV. He is 19 years old.
He is studying.He is the only one son of manohar and manorama.

Devayani Singh Raizada: She is dadi of ARNAV. Mother of pranav and manohar. She is a house wife. She love's doing pooja.She love's visiting holy places.She is very kind.She is a widow.(REPRESENTED BY DEVAYANI IN IPKKND SERIAL)

Shashi Gupta: Father of KHUSHI.He is a middle class person working at INFOSYS.He live's at LUCKNOW.

Garima Gupta: Mother of KHUSHI.She is a house wife.She is a very kind person.

Payal Gupta: Elder sister of khushi.She is 19 year's old.She is very kind and innocent. She is studying at LUCKNOW.

Madhumati: Bua Ji of Khushi.She is sister of shashi.She is an independent women. She is an entrepreneur. She is running a sweet shop at DELHI.She is living in DELHI.

Lavanya Kashyap: Friend of ARNAV. She is so nice girl. She is rich girl.Her father is a business tycoon.He is best friend of Pranav.She is having friendly nature.

Nandkishore: Friend of ARNAV.Popularly known as NK. He doe's mischief things. So funny and joyful person.

Sheetal: Friend of ARNAV.She is a practical women.She doesn't believe in love. She is a very rich girl. She feel's proud as she is rich girl.

Natasha: Classmate of khushi. She is stylish girl. She love's latest fashion.She is arrogant.She doesn't like tradition.She is selfish girl.

Pragya: Friend of khushi. Having positive attitude. She is intelligent at the same time innocent. Having kind and friendly nature.She is from middle class family.

Sneha: Friend of khushi.She is so kind.She is a nauty girl.She is so energetic.She love's making lot of friends.She is an intelligent girl.She is a rich girl.She doesn't feel proud of being rich.

Uday:He is senior to khushi and junior to ARNAV. He is arrogant. He like's teasing.He like's ragging fresher's.(REPRESENTED BY GURMEET CHOUDHARY)

Samrat:Classmate of khushi. He is a cheerful guy.He like's making friends.He is a cool guy having positive attitude.(REPRESENTED BY MOHIT SEHGAL)

Abhi: Friend of Arnav. He love's singing.He is crazy and funny guy.He is having great fan following especially girls.(REPRESENTED BY SHABBIR AHLUWALIA)

Guys. I'm afraid.😭 Some of the pictures are not being viewed in this post even if I post them.So I represented them by their names.😃
Hope you guys don't mind it 😉

BUDDY ME FOR THE pm's .😳

Hope you guys liked the character sketch😊

Press like button and please do leave your valuable comments.😳

It really means a lot to me😉

Your comments and likes will really encourage me for writing the best love story of arshi ⭐️
Edited by ipkkndkasr - 8 years ago
Originally posted by inlovewithtvk

wow!! ur also writer good going girl prologue seems like cute arshi love story.. i love stories without much complications nd tragedies.. nd if it turn out to be rom-com then it will be extra factor for me.. go ahead dear nd im on for it..

Thank you for your comment dear.🤗It really means a lot to me😊
My arshi love story doesn't have much complications and tragedies as I can't see arshi in much pain.
I can say one thing that this story would turn out to be rom-com😉
Originally posted by -NainaS-

Nice start dear. Looks like u r gonna use real time experiences in ur college for this story. 

All the best for this new venture.. 👍🏼 👍🏼
Thank You dear.🤗Your comment really means a lot to me😊
No. I am not gonna use any real time experiences in my college as I am studying in a Women's college😉 Our college is like school only😭 Only studies with no extra circullar activities.According to me school is much better than our college
But don't worry dear you will see ARSHI's college experiences.And real time experiences of college student's😆

Originally posted by ameena671

wow brilliant start loved the prologue please continue soon.

Thank You dear🤗
Your comment means a lot to me😊
I will continue soon😊
Originally posted by Hina69

Nice start.Do continue!
Thank You dear🤗
Your comment means alot to me😊
I will continue.😊