Hum Hain Na

Here We Met -- There We Go .

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Here We Met , There We Go !

Rainbow avatars

Since morning Bunty was busy , receiving birthday  greetings and messages from his friends and well wishers .

Suddenly he heard  Sagun crying and Saagarika's scolding and he went there  to solve the  problem .

What happened Saagz , why  my child is crying ?'

"Why ? See , What  Mrs Sneha Madam did ? I don't know how to solve this problem , ufff " --- she sat there , still Sagun was crying .

Muvah ...what happened , tell me dear' -😃

I want to eat those cakes and chocolates !' 

With his eyes wide open , Bunty  stood there for a few seconds , she sent it as an e-Mail attachment and this kid wants to eat the cake, wanted  to open chocolate boxes from that laptop   now itself !😕

Sagun , look , she sent these photos to show us what she is going to present to us  in the evening party ! We have to wait till evening , whenever she gives  us, we will open it and eat . with a smile he convinced the kid and sent him to play with his cousin Pran ,Pappu and Rani's son .

Bunty, are we   going to give  a party in the evening to all our  friends ? With glee she questioned .

Why not ? Is n't it a good idea ? Vibha has already asked for a party , why can't we invite all of them  to my birthday party ?

Wow!  very Good Idea Bunty , let us meet and spend   sometime together! I am excited .

OK Saagz , you send invitations to all HHN forum members , let us all meet in the evening at Benares Banquet Hall [BBH], for dinner .She nodded her head and started sending messages to all the members .

Bunty informed this to  the family members , and asked them to come  to the party hall .

But Pappu and Rani already arranged a party for Bunty and they refused to back out. They all blessed  Bunty and went away to celebrate his birthday  in a restaurant leaving him behind.

Winter is yet to retreat , summer is just peeping in to people's lives in the afternoons , but evenings are   cool and breezy .  BBH is crowded with colorful people , many people are talking at the same time ,  All  are in the party mood .

The HHN  members  came out from virtual reality and  meeting each other in person, found it  thrilling, everyone was  hugging the  other fondly and exchanging  pleasantries  .

They are   loving  the  feeling of meeting their friends  for real, in flesh and blood .

Saagarika and Bunty  arranged   a red carpet  welcome to the distinguished guests that night and stood there to receive  everyone personally .

Nayana and Hanna graced the occasion for a  brief time and went away, because they have to attend another party . But before going, Hanna presented to Sagarika and Bunty  some  of her beautiful creations from her Creation Gallery.

Nayana advised the hostess for not to  wash the  feet  of men  again in any marriage in future , we have to safe guard our self respect, never  do it again' , for which Saagz immediately agreed and said , " You see Didi  , I never liked to do it  , but elders pressed me to do " .-

Ayesha   and some more members had a simple drink and went away to attend  to some important work .

Vibha 

Here comes  Vibha ! She swayed away gracefully  on the red carpet , greeted everyone with a good evening , and with a  beautiful smile !  She is very happy for having a blast with her close  friends ,  could turn any conversation into an erudite discussion, an effective orator and a  voracious reader and a good journalist  too! .

Kety 

Here comes  Kety !  She  walked artistically on the red carpet  with her beautiful creations  on Bunty and Saagarika ,  presented  those to  them with a beautiful smile  .

Saagarika  hugged her with adoration, praised her artistic work which  filled the great part of HHN forum and loved by all .

Dusanka ,Drya,Nado, 

Then came the Serbian beauties- Dusanka  walked the red carpet delightfully and was joined by her co- members  Drya ,  and Nado.  Ahila presented a suitcase full of Prat's pictures in different colors and shades  to Saagarika and greeted her with a fond hug . Bunty was confused-  it is his special day and all accolades and gifts are to  Prats ?

LiliWorld  

Here comes Mrs LiliWorld who walked  on the red carpet rhythmically  with an Ice-cream Tub and a pack of hot  Jalebi .

Suddenly everybody's attention diverted towards her , a big cheer ,  a chorus , Hey Lils  want to hear how to make Jalebi  ,and  there was a popular demand to  teach Saagarika and Bunty some Balkon love lessons !

She obliged  ," See Bunty ...first you have to say to her -- Let Us Do It !

I am sure she will agree  for having  this fun with great attention , then a revelation ,  Viva La Vida Loca... yeeesss,after that  Hahahaha... La Vida Loca...yes... yes,- Sagarika  will agree  for that too.

every thing has to go on   slowly and smoothly till  the end , then a fulfilling feeling , sweet smile on your face ,and ultimately you can  have some stuff to eat .

Well ...what about an   Extra Wasabi   ?--- will compliment  one pungent ingredient with another , for a perfect  powerful impact  ,OK ?! "---

All the members  loved her  attitude towards  ''live the life fullest in a crazy way""

Everyone learned from her many lessons and  she taught them [ tongue in cheek ],how to make passionate Jalebis  in her  Indo -Serbian style ."

" First you have to feel  it ...then squeeze it ,move your hand .., then release it . That's all . How hot it is . cho schweet , now do it again"  --

Saagarika and Bunty  were enthusiastic to learn some more lessons from her . they took her Phone No and requested her to teach them at length , with a personal effectiveness in all aspects of life .

Padmaja  

Then came Padma who felicitously  walked on the red carpet  with a garland of flowers around her neck  , a bouquet of roses  in her hand , seems she came straight from a felicitation .

Every one surrounded her and questioned her - what for ?  What for ?Is it for your OS Saagarika ka Shadi , Amma ki Badbaadi ?With a smile she nodded and greeted everybody .

She used to give LU every night , now it became a habit for her  ,--- whenever, wherever  if she finds any  two persons  talking , she would start  giving LU , she did it everywhere , in the Buses , in trains , in Planes , in parks , in public places , whenever a boy talks to a girl she starts giving LU  because of which, the alerted public saved many girls from eve- teasing and harassment . So the Govt. announced  an award for her unique  work for contributing towards social awareness and felicitated her on that evening .  Straight  from there she rushed  to the party venue .

Riya  

Here comes Mrs Riya ,  walking exquisitely   on the red carpet with a bag full of Mirchi in one hand and many sweet boxes and flowers in the other , with a heart of Gold , but a stern smile on her face. She graced the occasion , greeted Bunty , hugged Saagarika and kissed Sagun and just ran towards other members with enthusiasm .While entering in to the venue she pacified a girl who was crying there sitting on a  bench  outside the hall  for no reason . A sweet gesture. She  is a sensible person with wisdom .

Bikica 

Then came Bikica , the magnificent artiste , the magician of this Forum ,who  preferred to stay out of the spotlight. She walked charmingly on the red carpet, looked radiant ,  with an aura of a Divine presence in her , with  a compassionate persona , went straight to Saagarika, hugged her with a  smile and greeted Bunty , planted a kiss on the chubby cheek of Sagun . With love and respect everyone greeted her.

Sneha...Love [Branka ]  

Here is a woman , a best example  to friendship , Sneha ...Love ,made a rare red carpet appearance , walked on the red carpet elegantly  ,arrived at the bash with a Birthday Cake and some chocolate boxes ,carried by her assistant . She hugged Saagarika and presented the gifts to Bunty and blessed Sagun . Bunty permitted Sagun to open the box and have some chocolates. Inside the party Mrs .Branka mingled with other members and started enjoying there .She is a great lady , independent , curious ,and gently  articulate , fun loving    modern day woman with traditional values .She brightened  the  Forum place every day with her collages ,FPs,  and with her unconditional kindness towards every member , a universal lover with   an innate imagination .

Garima 

Here comes Garima.. walked on  the red carpet with grace   and greeted the couple and the kid and then started  interacting with her friends there .

Then the Queen - The party hostess  interrupted the partying people  to announce  the entry of Mrs.Gina who admires Saagarika for her  beauty and brains.

Gina [Verbose] 

Gina -- a smack  here , a mukka there , a spank here and a hug there, but everywhere there was a wave of happiness , a sense of belonging , closeness , a sort of close association-- graced the red carpet ,  walked a few steps  in a dignified way   and suddenly   ran towards Saagarika with a smiling face  , hugged her tightly , Bunty stood there looking  at them, surprised to see her affection for Saagz. She slowly  released Saagz  from her hug , but still held saagz's  hand nearer to her heart , greeted Bunty with a smile , and lifted Sagun from ground and planted  kisses on his both cheeks , gifted a chain with a heart shaped locket to Saagz and a flower bouquet to Bunty  and some Rochers Chocolates to Sagun  and ran  towards her friends .

Since some time a lovely sister was watching the festivity and is stealthily trying to intrude  in to the party -- now she entered and stopped Gina midway ,with a wry smile questioned her what her name means, is it related to Jainism  ?

A sudden change in her facial expression, but a reporter entered at that moment and started reading those lines written by one of the IF  member some time back .

The Reporter 

My dear Lovely sister ...The meaning of the name Gina is Queen! The origin of the name Gina is Italian , means Great .

They're normally cute, beautiful, pretty, hot& everything else !!!

This name often crops up in love poems as being the centre of love and is known for its soft sound when spoken !
A truly beautiful name! No, not related to any religion! An embodiment of all religions ...that is LOVE !

"Gina is the love that revolves around my once aching heart..".[  a beautiful Song ]

Gina is a universal name from all continents representing one who is absolutely gorgeous (but doesn't seem to know it), is extremely charitable (but doesn't necessarily admit it), would do anything for a family member or a friend, loves to travel and go camping, but underneath that nature enthusiast also lies the heart of one who loves to be pampered as a passionate person!! They generally go with the flow and can be equally hyper or shy depending on the situation at hand !She can be fiercely protective of loved ones and due to this, she shies away from mentioning them until you really get to know her ! Based on numerology, Ginas make great actors or singers, while a small few with this name favor writing ! Their eyes are often very deep, showing their emotions without meaning to, so pay attention to that feature if you really want to know what a Gina is thinking...

An extremely attractive woman who knows exactly what she wants and always gets her way !!"--

"you got answer for your question  , now  step aside and give  way to her  "-- the reporter Madhuri said to that intruder .

"I heard it some time back , whose words are these anyway "-- Gina questioned her . Written by Mrs Seetha , a writer  par  excellence .

Seetha 

OK , who is this girl , a reporter ? Ahha ,

The lovely sister vanished from there with some buns and tea .

The event manager  forgot to collect the  Micro phone  which he kept near   Padmaja  and went away . She was  always alert , suddenly started giving live update and heard from the mike by every one there ." Sags and Bunty went in to the garden  and started romancing , he put his hand on her waist and looked in to her eyes , there is  some romance  going on ."---

Meanwhile  Sneha , and  the other LU group , instead of watching it live with their own eyes, asked her to  elaborate it, to describe the scene clearly , and she was trying   to describe it , but they are all in anticipation, waiting for a good romantic scene to be described by Padma . She was about to tell, but then Gina  teasingly shouted at them and guided them to see it with their own eyes in her special Tadka style . Meanwhile Sagun came there and asked her where her mom and Dad were.  

Guests are huddled in the sitting area and all are talking at the same time and no one is listening , everybody wants to express . They were nibbling at the starters and sipping drinks, Bunty and Saagz were busy receiving guests and gifts ! Sagun is busy  eating the  cake which was  brought by Branka , Pishima is taking care of him .

...' While we've constantly kept in touch, it's been the first time we got together for sharing many of our feelings' .--

And now,  the time to say good bye to each other , coming closer to each other in no time and now have to depart' -- painful to them , but have to !
 Branka said  " my sweet Didis 
 let's rock this night  .Put on your fancy hat and your dancing shoes, and lets rock & roll with Prats   and Kanwar  , and all the rest of amazing cast of HHN . Let's enjoy in magic of our cute  Sagun  , and all of the sweet Members [SagUns ] here as if the stars descended from the sky to earth to grace this occasion . . "--

After a hearty dance, they had their food...festive  and exquisite , specially chosen to represent different food cultures of the world !

After exchanging further conversations and observations about the party and the night, they agreed to leave, hand- in- hand.

Ah, but let us wait a little! " The moon is up; the sky is like an open book; and there, the  trees  are swaying slowly .The flowing silvery clouds look down upon the partying people .. The wind is blowing soft round the corner , lifting everybody's mood , holding it gently in the air and encouraging the partying people to enjoy more in the company of their soul mates . All are  feeling sad now that it will be the end of the party  but what the heck, they  had loads of fun and enjoyed and laughed so much! Celebrated Kanwar's birthday  in a big way and all sang the Birthday song in chorus !

They were standing there in a huddle and after a few moments the special PFC[Pratyusha Fan Club] Bus arrived there and the entire crowd boarded the bus, as it honked and sped away with the head lights FULL ON!' 

[This Garden  is from  one of Seetha's post ] Way to Pratyusha FanClub .

Edited by Snehamadhuri - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kety76 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Madhuri wow, what a surprise 😛
Sagun and fans together 😃
thanks dear, this is amazing story ⭐️
returned me smile on  face ❤️
your writing so reminiscent on Seetha 😭

once again thank you from the heart 🤗

Viswasruti thumbnail
Kety thank you for your liking my final OS . And yes ,thank you very much for the compliment , though I know , I am nowhere near Seetha , but it is a huge compliment to me . thank  you . I hope people won't  bash me for  this friendly liberty which I have taken . 🤗
Thank You Images HD
Edited by Snehamadhuri - 9 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
LiliWorld , this is the reason I searched for your Fun Posts , Ice-Creme and Jalebi . Ha , taken too much time to answer you  . Hope you don't misunderstand me . Thank you .🤗
Viswasruti thumbnail
Padmaja , It is an appreciation of  your work , giving ritualistically LU everyday  and sparing your time for that . Hope you don't misunderstand my friendly liberty , for using your  name and fame for my story . Friends hai to thoda bantahi hai na - thank you my dear friend .🤗
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Wow, wow and a big wow👏, so loved this OS, brought a smile and tears too (it is very reminiscent of Seetha's style, once she did a write-up of us meeting SY and now you include our names for the SagUn party), mind-blowing!

You have a vivid imagination to think of this novel concept and your narrative is so compelling and easy, it is presented  so well, it's incredible, loved the writing, blushed at the personal references😳, thank you for the beautiful OS and also for the pretty images and writing so seeped with affection, muaah to you! My favourite part is Padma getting an award, loved it!
Edited by vibraj - 9 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

🤣Madhuri you are amazing. My LU inspired you and I could not control laughing. Infact I am dreaming of giving LU's everywhere. 😆 You really made my day.

And this OS is wonder. SagUn's partying with Kanwer and prats👏 wonderful.        Edited by ppp333 - 9 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibraj

Wow, wow and a big wow👏, so loved this OS, brought a smile and tears too (it is very reminiscent of Seetha's style, once she did a write-up of us meeting SY and now you include our names for the SagUn party), mind-blowing!

You have a vivid imagination to think of this novel concept and your narrative is so compelling and easy, it is presented  so well, it's incredible, loved the writing, blushed at the personal references😳, thank you for the beautiful OS and also for the pretty images and writing so seeped with affection, muaah to you! My favourite part is Padma getting an award, loved it!

@bold Yeh Madhuri reminds me of Seetha everytime
Viswasruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: ppp333

@bold Yeh Madhuri reminds me of Seetha everytime

I wrote this OS in her style , used many of her phrases , eg. --- here ,------there , and then , ---here  and there ,everywhere ...the Nature descriptions. 
 This concept is of course mine , from my real life incident , yesterday night I was watching Branka's POST  in Bunty  BD thread , my son came there [3 year old ] and asked to open  those  chocolate boxes  posted  by Branka to KD at that night time😕 , I was scared ,tried to convince him ,it is not possible to open  , he started crying loudly , fed up ,and told my husband  to take care of his kid, and went away from there . 😆 After 15 minutes saw him sleeping on his father's chest . 😊
Padma it is a huge compliment .If you say to a budding singer ,"you are singing like Lata Mangeshkar ,"---Instantaneously she will feel proud , very happy ,but after few minutes ,there will be a longing , a strong desire ,to prove herself , to establish her own style . You are right ,  influence is there , but I have to walk a long way to reach there . 
Viswasruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: ppp333

🤣Madhuri you are amazing. My LU inspired you and I could not control laughing. Infact I am dreaming of giving LU's everywhere. 😆 You really made my day.

And this OS is wonder. SagUn's partying with Kanwer and prats👏 wonderful.       

Thank you Padmaja for liking my story and for all these good words .🤗 I am also waiting to read your LU again in another Prats show  , let us hope it will happen soon .