SS 10 Josephine & M.A.C on 143 - Page 94

Posted: 9 years ago
Dear Nisha,

Rest assured your are mostly read by people who understand appreciate and work through the real life issues.

This is an hangout for us to laugh gush and share what we enjoyed or disliked about your tale.

I believe this thread is a place were we come to read your updates with a lot if interest!

Not for us to understand or get our moral bearings!

While we are surely free to express our opinions accusations need to be taboo. Especially when it's fiction read by choice!
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

In my defence I did not read the other comment! I just voiced that was looking for sweet nothings from RnB that all I meant! I did not use that god awful word! and i said that feminist would use that  but not me. I have gone back and edited it! I hate myself if I provoke anybody's sensibilities.

Areyyy...Shevaneee...
Its not about YOU!!!!!!!!!!
Ab no more sorry thank you business here...
Itsa ll clear..the message has reached whom it was intended to...
You were defending the Author, if you realise ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by Ashu25

😆😆
Fine re...find one ðŸ˜†
And yes change your id name..You asked me about it no a few days ago??

😆

IF Id???it wont let me change..😭😭
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

In my defence I did not read the other comment! I just voiced that was looking for sweet nothings from RnB that all I meant! I did not use that god awful word! and i said that feminist would use that  but not me. I have gone back and edited it! I hate myself if I provoke anybody's sensibilities.

oh god...chill re... ðŸ˜† All is well ðŸ˜Š

Now we are commenting on the new ranjan guy Anu propsed
Originally posted by swathi1990

Iru Iru Iam telling this to your husband ðŸ˜†

swathi he knows i have too many crushes in our house the rule is i get to drool about good looking guys but he cant comment on any woman 😆 and even my kids find it crazy but they have to abide .

My current list is - Tom Brady, Matt bomer,
i loved shashi kapoor, Madhavan in alaypayude, arvind swami in roja, shah rukh of DDLJ,Akshay khanna of Dil chahta hai and many more 😆 and i am an Amitabh bhakt
my usual is with my friends i discuss about good looking guys all in front of our husbands and then go back to fight with the husbands 😆
my mom was /is a big AB fan, my mil loves shivaji ..
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

kanwaljeet at Ranjan .. i saw him looong back as crush😆😆

My first crush too after seeing Farman. I am happy to connect with people who hv seen serial in the DD era.
 Madhavan in alaypayude, arvind swami in roja, shah rukh of DDLJ,Akshay khanna of Dil chahta hai  - My favourites too ðŸ¤£
Its a random story

WE SHOULDN'T be thrown on the defensive EVERY COUPLE DAYS you know
Its sad and unrewarding to me and to the 60+ that live by it

I am going to be like Ekta Kapoor from now (eventually get rich too I hope) do as I please
Originally posted by Ashu25

Nish I got that message the day before yesterday night...

Me too, popped up twice yesterday
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Its a random story

WE SHOULDN'T be thrown on the defensive EVERY COUPLE DAYS you know
Its sad and unrewarding to me and to the 60+ that live by it

I am going to be like Ekta Kapoor from now (eventually get rich too I hope) do as I please
Now give us an update or I will fly down and sit off at your house permanently ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•