SS 10 Josephine & M.A.C on 143 - Page 92

Posted: 9 years ago
Deernav I am sorry 

Thanks for your defense

This is just unbelievable...

Anu thanks for the PMs I am writing the next chapter now...
Thanks all for reading without suspicion or prejudice
Just a simple thought. I dont really understand why some comments should spark rows of debate unnecessarily. I am really appalled at the amount of negativity some comments bring in here and spoil the whole fun screwing up the thread wholly!!
There is something termed subtlety. I hope and wish people are aware of it. Constant criticism also is bad FYI.(To whosoever this line connects)
I am NOT siding with the tale or the author. I am seeing this as an open forum and this a  thread that has kept me glued for months. I am a nerd ( I can simply brag about my academic qualifications here, which I would not and rest the case). I was off all the social media shit and I came back on IF to discover a tale which is now become a part of my life and if anyone asks me if it hampers my intelligence, am sorry I have to answer in negative as I am and always have been sincere with MY LIFE.
If you find the tale unreasonable, not real, unsuitable, unhealthy, immature, please STOP reading.
Please, as the author has cited, LEAVE the thread if you are no more interested. 
Thank you. 
Originally posted by deernav

Let me make myself very clear here.. i am not judging anybody's writing here..i was just giving my point of view about a strong word called marital rape used on this thread.. because i personally dint agree with the person who used it.. and was reasoning out with reference to kiss by the monet..but i feel i get into trouble at times for no mistake of mine.. i shall restrict my opinion to hitting a like on the update.. 

Hey chill re...We know that u r totally on our side...πŸ˜† Nish just got it wrong after reading the previous comments...U shud keep on commenting...I love SOSY mainly for two reasons...-the story and the people who read it...The silly discussions with all of u is like an escape from the real world...puts a 1000 watt smile on my face..Thats y I ensure that I start and end the day with SOSY...So keep commenting πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Oh! nothing!

I was told I wrote rapeπŸ˜ƒ
Just the usual I guess

Kuch bhi 
Please ask the person to rest the case. I am sure I cannot debate.
kanwaljeet at Ranjan .. i saw him looong back as crush πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by swathi1990

Now can we get the next update ??? πŸ˜†
Nethu I wrote in french asking update from u...

Waited till time 2 for ur update and then slept... πŸ˜­

Sorry!!
I am TOTALLY sorry... I had no idea in fact my first post for today was going to be

How IF gave me this "Site under maintenance" on both laptops and phone after I began writing, so I stopped half way and went to bed...

Will finish up and post soon

Does any of you get that message where the page loads with the Site under Maintenance paragraph giving u a link to IF FB page?
Originally posted by Ashu25

Just a simple thought. I dont really understand why some comments should spark rows of debate unnecessarily. I am really appalled at the amount of negativity some comments bring in here and spoil the whole fun screwing up the thread wholly!!
There is something termed subtlety. I hope and wish people are aware of it. Constant criticism also is bad FYI.(To whosoever this line connects)
I am NOT siding with the tale or the author. I am seeing this as an open forum and this a  thread that has kept me glued for months. I am a nerd ( I can simply brag about my academic qualifications here, which I would not and rest the case). I was off all the social media shit and I came back on IF to discover a tale which is now become a part of my life and if anyone asks me if it hampers my intelligence, am sorry I have to answer in negative as I am and always have been sincere with MY LIFE.
If you find the tale unreasonable, not real, unsuitable, unhealthy, immature, please STOP reading.
Please, as the author has cited, LEAVE the thread if you are no more interested. 
Thank you. 

Hey lets not give importance to all those and spoil our mind Ashu...

We have lots to celebrate

India won

R&B and II pacifying step 1 over πŸ˜†

The honeymoon resumes...

Avanga ithu varaikum kottinathu pathathu nu people have asked for chocolate applying as well πŸ˜†

Lets see if Nish satisfies that wish...

Lets enjoy Honeymoon in Paris πŸ˜Š

Nish I got that message the day before yesterday night...
Originally posted by swathi1990

Hey chill re...We know that u r totally on our side...πŸ˜† Nish just got it wrong after reading the previous comments...U shud keep on commenting...I love SOSY mainly for two reasons...-the story and the people who read it...The silly discussions with all of u is like an escape from the real world...puts a 1000 watt smile on my face..Thats y I ensure that I start and end the day with SOSY...So keep commenting πŸ˜Š

He he Thanks Swati.. no i wont stop.. was confused for a while.. my day starts and ends with SOSY and in between i am searching for R & B for myself and sometimes for Ashu.. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Sorry!!
I am TOTALLY sorry... I had no idea in fact my first post for today was going to be

How IF gave me this "Site under maintenance" on both laptops and phone after I began writing, so I stopped half way and went to bed...

Will finish up and post soon

Does any of you get that message where the page loads with the Site under Maintenance paragraph giving u a link to IF FB page?

I get it often...U just come after 5 mins and check again...Appo seri agidum...Even I was planning to ask about that